Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

List Of People That Has Been Kidnapped Before Governor Obiano Came To Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of People That Has Been Kidnapped Before Governor Obiano Came To Power (735 Views)

Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Governor Obiano Self-Isolates In Anambra / Governor Obiano Wears Police Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of People That Has Been Kidnapped Before Governor Obiano Came To Power by Joshuanwafor234: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Anambra: From Despair to Hope (1)

“Ndi Anambra, when I assumed office with my Team on March 17, 2014, we took-over a state that had no landmark infrastructure and no clear-cut strategic vision for the future. And perhaps more importantly, we met a state that was heavily traumatized by violent armed robbery, kidnapping, child-trafficking and endless cases of drug-related crimes. This crime-ridden scenario discouraged investments and successfully cut off the state from the grid of modern development. Ladies and gentlemen, my Team and I inherited a state with an average ambition but through strategic re-focusing and a commitment to excellence, we have repositioned Anambra among Nigeria’s leading states today!”
…Governor Willie Obiano

Here is a list of some important personalities that were kidnapped before Governor Obiano took over the reins of leadership.

To the glory of Almighty God, in his three and a half years in charge, there has not been one successful kidnap operation in Anambra State.

Now, tell me why anyone who wishes Anambra well would oppose Obiano’s second term…

1. Chief Pete Edochie (Nollywood Actor)
2. Chief G.U.O.OKEKE (owner GUO Motors)
3. Pokobros (Oji Isuofia, owner of Tourist Garden Hotel)
4. Igwe Robert Eze of Ukpo
5. Igwe Patrick Okeke of Abagana
6. Igwe Lawrence Oragwu of Adazi Nnukwu
7. Igwe Jerome Udechukwu of Ihembosi
8. Late Dr Chidi Nwike
9. Prince Ken Emeakayi
10. Chief Iroko, Chairman Nnewi Auto Spare-parts Dealers Association.
11. Mr Ernest Obiora, House of Assembly Member
12. Sir Toby Obi, Chairman Emeka Ofor Foundation
13. Sister to Chief Tony Ezenna, MD Orange drugs
14. A manager and Cashier of Access Bank
15. Manager of Julius Berger
17. Manager of CCC Construction Company
18. Pa Ilonyosi, Father of the Super Eagles player Chikeluo Ilonyosi
19. Madam Adafor Madueke
20. Miss Chisom Nwoye, daughter of former HOA member
21. Chief Emma Bishop Okonkwo etc.

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Has Been Kidnapped Before Governor Obiano Came To Power by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tell Obiano to do something about the insecurity along Niger street, Fegge, Onitsha. Those agboro boys , who daily harrass and extort both keke riders and visitors to Main-market, are often called 'Obiano boys'. This is one of the reasons I gave up on the present administration in Anambra state.
Re: List Of People That Has Been Kidnapped Before Governor Obiano Came To Power by nonsobaba: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
It was even rumoured then that Peter Obi was giving out loans to these kidnappers through his bank at cut-throat interest rates. Under Obi, kidnapping blossomed to become the second largest money-generating industry in Anambra state, after the consumer goods retail industry! But Obiano turned things around quickly and has since positioned Anambra to become the safest state in the country.
Re: List Of People That Has Been Kidnapped Before Governor Obiano Came To Power by Preciousnelly19: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
venai:
Tell Obiano to do something about the insecurity along Niger street, Fegge, Onitsha. Those agboro boys , who daily harrass and extort both keke riders and visitors to Main-market, are often called 'Obiano boys'. This is one of the reasons I gave up on the present administration in Anambra state.
As if any other Governor has been able to do that? Let's tell ourselves the truth he has really tried in terms of security
Re: List Of People That Has Been Kidnapped Before Governor Obiano Came To Power by Preciousnelly19: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
nonsobaba:
It was even rumoured then that Peter Obi was giving out loans to these kidnappers through his bank at cut-throat interest rates. Under Obi, kidnapping blossomed to become the second largest money-generating industry in Anambra state, after the consumer goods retail industry! But Obiano turned things around quickly and has since positioned Anambra to become the safest state in the country.
Obiano has really tried in terms of security

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exactly Today October 19th 1986 The Infamous Letter Bomb Was Delivered Dele Giwa / It's All About The Money / What Now For IPOB After Their Election Boycott Was A "Total Failure"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.