Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,878 members, 7,899,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (74940 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by naijafortruth: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
X
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by SMADEvgsg(m): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by shemhad(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
Fear woman either married or unmarried, they r killer

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by UbanmeUdie: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Cinderella5:
why will a man be attracted to another man's wife?

Adaumunocha:
He won't mess with another Man's property again.

emmanuel596:
Instead of to hustle he dey find sugar mummy

designer01:
He should be killed

frenzyduchess:
Next time he sees a married woman I am sure he will take to his heels, me I know that woman's own will be worse,nonsense,if you can't stay married then don't get married, is that too hard for occupants of this century? undecided

shocked

There is nothing good in you all. Very biased and sentimental piece of judgemental rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Slymonster(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
THIS HOES AIN'T LOYAL
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by rosy1992(f): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Cinderella5(f): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
shemhad:
Fear woman either married or unmarried, they r killer
nd dont fear men He is married too
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
Cinderella5:
money in dis case
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Hargbo(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
haba...they have committed a criminal offence for beating the man......is the copulation not a mutual/consensual agreement...
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by MyOpinion1(f): 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
YOU DESERVE THIS IF TRULY YOU KNOW SHE IS MARRIED
YOU DESERVE THIS IF YOU ARE A MARRIED MAN.

BUT IF NOT THEN CALL UR LAWYER AND LET THE CASE BEGIN
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by maleekberry: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
even the yeye man sef dey bleach grin
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by joeeee240(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
ALL NA HÓES AND CHICKEN HEADS
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Absolute rubbish... IN a sane country, the guy will sue all of them... Sex is a mutual agreement between two adults.. The husband should blame the wife..
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by checkolatunji: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Something that happens everyday in my Lungu while everybody face their business, this ones are there behaving like its a new thing. As if the man forced the woman.

Useless people

But sha ooo me I can't sleep with another mans wife cos if you sleep with another mans wife , surely dem must nack your own too either knowingly or unknowingly . that's the law or Karma
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by ikp120(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nbote:
Why Nigerians lyk to vent their frustrations at anything at all? Since wen is adultery now a crime in dis country?? Two grown ups decided to go enjoy demselves so If he wasnt raping her dat means its consensual sex so what d Bleep is their problem?? Nigerians are jus bunch of hypocrites. And d guy below me is no different from a ram or at best a cow
Bro, blame religion!

Humans don't deserve religion especially Africans! They're way too primitive.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by UbanmeUdie: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
shocked

Some young men have a potent talent for shooting at married women.

And some married woman have a problem of gross indiscipline and lack of self control for winking at single guys.

It takes two to tangle!

If you must disgrace and beat up the young man out of frustration, please don't spare the woman.

In fact, the woman should get a bizarre treatment of pain and disgrace even more for breaking her marital vows!
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Ethevera(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Its obsulately wrong because,if I'm the guy i will take it up because I did not visited her matrimonial home and she knows she re married,secondly she located the hotel by herself

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Angy55(f): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
designer01:
He should be killed

Why should he be killed? The woman should be killed rather. As a married woman stay away from young guys. If any one is drawing near to you flee.

Abi the guy put chain for her legs drag her come the hotel?
40% of the blame goes to the guy, while 60% goes to the woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by twentyk(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Twenty man shall fall the day some stupid people tryna mess me up for forking their wives or whatever..... Dem inscribe your name 4 her forehead..... ,,I REPEAT TWENTY MAN SHALL FALL....

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by earthcrust: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
They should repent and seek d face of God for forgiveness. Remember d adulterous woman in d bible was forgiven by d Lord.no one is perfect.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by boss1310(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
ElSherriff:
Cheeeiiii Junior will not stay in one place...as them de beat e oga now, Junior go just fold hands bow e head like small coward as if e never stand up all e life.

hahahahaha
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by MTKbudapest(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
thats the reward for passion. grin
single girls don finish?
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Gemstone7(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Married women are forbidden fruits, better not to eat
Konji na bastard smh
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Proffdada: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
This is what social media is promoting embarassed
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Kobicove(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
The only crime I see is that of those beating up the guy undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by agarawu23(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
What was done to the lady involved? No be she dey husband house?
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by ybalogs(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Bushmeat don catch the Hunter be that.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by madjune(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
It's unclear how they got the information...

Can you imagine the thinking?

First of all, women can talk carelessly and what's more, the hotel staff no really get job besides gossip.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by ogawisdom(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
zoba88:
According to report,the handsome guy pictured below was caught sleeping with a married woman in a hotel.He was beaten mercilessly and locked in a car boot.It is unclear how the guys got the information and trailed him to the hotel.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/man-caught-sleeping-with-married-woman.html?m=1

the mob is merciful self, hw can anybody sleep with somebody's wife, its worst than armed robbery angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by lafean20(f): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Married women are forbidden fruits, better not to eat
married men nko?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta: Dead Child Tied On A Girl's Back For "Feeding Him With Poisonous Leaf" / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.