Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,794 members, 7,933,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:45 PM

Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (75078 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by ogawisdom(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
millomaniac:

The bolded says it all. I will be a fool to reply you further. May you fall victim you foolish fellow

same to u mumu boy
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by higgs: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
All the people beating that guy should be identified and arrested.our double standards in this country is just too much.Since when is it a crime to have sex in a hotel?

3 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Talkwell: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
millomaniac:

The bolded says it all. I will be a fool to reply you further. May you fall victim you foolish fellow

Guy, I can't believe these are homo sapiens
Educational sector is really forked up
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by whatofyou: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
We don't know our rights in this country, not that I support infidelity though. If your wife or husband engages in extra-marital affairs and you can no longer endure it why not seek a divorce! Take the beating, go home, go to a hospital, get a lawyer, and start seeking reimbursement against damages. Sue the hotel, the husband, the car-owner, whatever or whoever- it begins with you! This sudden rise in street justice or stupid sense of morality must come to an end. This is not a rape case; and even if it were...

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by fortunejum: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Why?. Did he force the lady to the hotel?
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dillusionist:

we are still saying the same thing. .read my comment again
.....no I guess you are being romantic with your clarification.... grin
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Hadesholah: 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Na wao[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by habsydiamond(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
shey Na only the guy sin... what about the woman wey her husband dick no do dey find snake upandan. yeye people
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
He should sue....that's nonsense! So after putting him in the trunk where are they taking him? Police? Court??
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by donwitty(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Please join us to fight against Junglejustice follow on Social Media, Instagram "@anti_junglejustice and twittet "@ajunglejustice.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by millomaniac: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Talkwell:

Guy, I can't believe these are homo sapiens
Educational sector is really forked up

It is the elites that consciously deprive their people of education in other to keep them eternally enslaved. I don't want to type too much but that is the simple fact my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Dillusionist(m): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
ArcSEMPECJ:
.....no I guess you are being romantic with your clarification.... grin
lol
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by hooklover: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Foolish men everywhere. Wife cheat u beat man leave wife.... Some goats are more reasonable dan men. Take a walk and say bye. Better than fighting....
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by enomakos(m): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nbote:
Why Nigerians lyk to vent their frustrations at anything at all? Since wen is adultery now a crime in dis country?? Two grown ups decided to go enjoy demselves so If he wasnt raping her dat means its consensual sex so what d Bleep is their problem?? Nigerians are jus bunch of hypocrites. And d guy below me is no different from a ram or at best a cow
are you married?
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Hustlerlomo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
Junior stay one place e no go hear, see wetin junior don cause for e oga nw..

That is why any girl I follow yan, the first thing wey me dey ask na.. ARE YOU MARRIED.. If she say no, then I go follow up, but if na the other way,... I dey move ahead.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nbote(m): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
enomakos:
are you married?
Dat is a very irrelevant question
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
These people are cretins, i ve slept with loads of married women, all of them enjoyed it, infact one woman asked to pay me to have sex with her while her husband watched, to which i declined. I guess if it was in nigeria I would have been lynched. Hypocrites!
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by 400billionman: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Unlike a Nigerians.

They didn't UnCloth him. At least to see his working tool and factory engine.

Some people do not have sense and they dont want to buy sense even though SHOPRITE now sells it on Promo.

Of all the young pretty women available, nah pesin wife he see.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by enomakos(m): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nbote:

Dat is a very irrelevant question
that means you are one of those bachelors that likes going after other people wives becareful
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by ozoemenaca: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
They should deal with him, he is stupid
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nathanuelson(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
[/b]
Evablizin:
sad

I think i will go with the comment that says"why not post your wife's picture,let's see the dog".

Guy you've learnt your lessons,i believe from now on you will be percieving married women from afar and run for your life.Take it..........
[b]
Evablizin:
sad

I think i will go with the comment that says"why not post your wife's picture,let's see the dog".

Guy you've learnt your lessons,i believe from now on you will be percieving married women from afar and run for your life.Take it..........
Evablizin:
sad

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nbote(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
enomakos:
that means you are one of those bachelors that likes going after other people wives becareful

And those other ppl's wives can't b contented with their husband abi? Hope u read dat d man is also married abi? Did d man kidnap d woman from her matrimonial home to d hotel? D gal/gals u have been sleeping with have u paid her/their father/fathers for her or is her/their father/fathers aware ? U are one of d hypocrites I talked about.

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nathanuelson(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
What about d woman, she deserve no punishment abi...,....? Dats is unfair judgement.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
designer01:
He should be killed

Mumu!
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Martin0(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
These people are cretins, i ve slept with loads of married women, all of them enjoyed it, infact one woman asked to pay me to have sex with her while her husband watched, to which i declined. I guess if it was in nigeria I would have been lynched. Hypocrites!

Yes ooo we would have screwed ur Amu
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Martin0(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:

Eh eh that reminds me..who know's maybe ur dick may even be glued to the kpekus as believe in nigeria
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh that reminds me..who know's maybe ur dick may even be glued to the kpekus as believe in nigeria
yea! I will try sleeping with Nigerian married women to see if my Dick will glue to the kpekus grin grin all that glued to the kpekus is just a myth. It doesn't exist.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:

Yes ooo we would have screwed ur Amu
that I would like to see grin
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Martin0(m): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
yea! I will try sleeping with Nigerian married women to see if my Dick will glue to the kpekus grin grin all that glued to the kpekus is just a myth. It doesn't exist.

Eh eh hahahahahah gypsey na wa ooo, eh eh I noticed you block me on fbk,iz like na ur ban be that ooo
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Martin0(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
that I would like to see grin
Hahahahahah na wa ooooo it not easy,myth indeed..
How things going in the other world
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh hahahahahah gypsey na wa ooo, eh eh I noticed you block me on fbk,iz like na ur ban be that ooo
really? I don't remember blocking you oo!. You see? i changed my sim card when I went to Brazil to their card and when I came back some of my facebook friends was blocked, i think someone hacked into my Facebook. Sorry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off / ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady / Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.