Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,228 members, 7,970,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? (7831 Views)

Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes / 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? / Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by seunspice(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2010
@poster, go watch Mel Gibson's 'What woman want' and you would know. It is one of the greatest mysteries in the world. An i believe it is what makes the world thick. Show me a man who knows it and i would show you a dead man who has nothing to live for.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by parislomo(f): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
VPG:

Maybe not exactly the way he narrated the story but stuff like this happens everyday girl, trust me.

yeah maybe. . . It could be the mood I'm in right now. . . I know stuff like this happen. . .

sighs
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by googles: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2010
3ndy:

wot i need is an "vive en lasse vivre", not a chill pill,
i'm chill as ice as 4 u 2 know

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=13pt]trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am
hmm palaver she dey find
palaver you go get o grin grin grin grin
woman you berra dont shyt on your body with all your ranting and raking
[/size]
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by parislomo(f): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
sexxxxy:

This story dosent make sense,

U strolled to her house, and her room was locked from within,
question
Was it a family house?(and she bought a man into her family home,even though she's about to get married??)
Or is it the face me i face u rooms, ?so u were knocking, u knocked and knocked and u didnt think to peep in thru the opened or slightly opened window, ok,say u didnt think to do that,did u try to call her,to find out if she's round the neigbourhood.?ok, so she switched off her phone,

so u turned to leave and at that moment nepa brought the light(wondering how dumb she must have ben leaving her windows open,curtain up, knowing her husband to be is just a stroll away(abi she didnt know u were in town?), so u got a good look at her and the ugly skinny guy(was he undressed too?, anyway, the one that caught me is how u managed to grab her hand and push her down, how?did u stick your head into the room in order to grab her hand and push her down?too funny,

you know??
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Meldrick(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2010
seunspice:

Sade was in the inthing in the 80s here in Naija, infact she was bigger than Michael Jackson to some folks, at a time in the mid 90s she was listed as the 9th highest selling female musician in the world. i still believe she has some music in her with that velvet voice of hers.
Keeping my fingers crossed

BROS ABEG WAKE UP!!!! EHE THANK YOU, OYA CLEAN YOUR EYE. VERY GOOD, NOW CARRY THIS POST GO PASTE FOR SADE THREAD QUCIK QUICK BEFORE I TELL DIPLOMATIC OBJ TO SCATTER BOTTLE FOR YA HEAD.

@ poster
you don't know these girls. Don't make the mistake of leaving them and going to the states and believe you will come back and meet them the same. Their clitoris will scratch them so hard and they will forget u immediately when they get somebody who services them right.
If you are really serious with any of them look for money and take them along with you to the states but u still need to be prayerful because you both can get to the states and they start servicing one white man who'll eventually think of blowing off your skulls.

Good luck with your search for your own wife.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by seunspice(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ Meldrick, that is what happens when you have two threads open. refresh your browser and you'll find its gone.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by MsTom(f): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2010
VPG:

The same s(hit) happened to my friend his was 5 days to the wedding she was caught at the hotel banging some guy. To make the story more interesting it was 3 of her bride's maid that ratted her out, they told the husband but he didn't believe them, so they took him to the hotel for the guy to see with his own korokoro eyes. At the end of the day the guy marry the girl o, my people simply becos the guy's dad is a pastor and he told him to forgive the girl of cos plus enough begging now. True Story this happened in Newark, New Jersey.

Another one, I was in Nigeria for my boy's wedding not too long ago. The night before the wedding me and my boys were all at a spot drinking and suyaring you know the norm. The next thing the friend of my boy's wife to be showed up and the next thing the husband to be was banging her in the car right in the parking lot. Omo i almost faint o. it's one thing if na random chick it's another when it's your wife to be friend. True Story.

So mr poster s(hit) happens and life is a B.(I.T.C.H).

It happens. True. Similar thing happened to someone I knew. Went to where the girl was serving as a surprise only to find a guy on top of her. After much pleading, he accepted and got married. The marriage lasted only 6months. the guy found out that the girl had a 70yr old man she had as a sugar daddy even after marriage coupled with some other younger men. She only wanted to be called mrs 'something'. The girl had other men but she was the guy's first love. Imagine what they guy would be thinking of women.
PS: if you see the girl, you would call her an angel but her heart was that of the devil. In a relationship, when you see hints, take it seriously.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by suggyspic: 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2010
Things happen. what happened to u is even worst than  what happened to me. it bearly four days for my familly to go knocking. my fiancee have been sleeping with a security man for four years and i never know. God have a way of solving problems which u would never have known. forget her, u can never be able to live with it. You would be killing yourself silently. The best advice is for your to keep it to yourself. Your dont owe your friends any explanation. u would make yourself a laughing stock. am telling u out of experience. it has happened to me.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Meldrick(m): 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
seunspice:

@ Meldrick, that is what happens when you have two threads open. refresh your browser and you'll find its gone.

Bros name suppose clean my eye oh. cheesy cheesy shocked shocked
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by suggyspic: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2010
move on with your life. what happened to u is Gods way of telling u she is nt the right one. it has happened to me. mine is even worst. The embarrasement is too much to bear. my advice to u is to keep it to yourself. u don't owe your friends any explanation. u would end up been the laughting stock. i know its difficult to keep to yourself. pls try. its the best thing to do now. silence.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by misanho: 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2010
Live wit brother,
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by suggyspic: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2010
move on with your life. she is not your future wife. what happened to you has happened to me. mine is even worst. its so painful. i have gotten over it and by Gods grace u will also. forget abt her otherwise you would die silently with pain, my best advise is dat u keep it to yourself. u don owe ur friends any explanatin. silence would help u see clearly your mistake. with time u would be ok.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by omofat: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2010
@Poster - abeg no come milk our sympathy for here jo,  The tory no too dey credible. Ahn Ahn! - All this for just yester-night ?

no jo! - i no chop
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Tarmpa: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
sexxxxy:

question
Was it a family house?(and she bought a man into her family home, even though she's about to get married??)
Or is it the face me i face u rooms,?so u were knocking, u knocked and knocked and u didnt think to peep in thru the opened or slightly opened window, ok,say u didnt think to do that,did u try to call her,to find out if she's round the neigbourhood.?ok, so she switched off her phone,
so u turned to leave and at that moment nepa brought the light(wondering how dumb she must have ben leaving her windows open,curtain up, knowing her husband to be is just a stroll away (abi she didnt know u were in town?), so u got a good look at her and the ugly skinny guy(was he undressed too?, anyway, the one that caught me is how u managed to grab her hand and push her down,how?did u stick your head into the room in order to grab her hand and push her down?too funny,
i think the ppl consoling him here needs help, how gullible can u all be?
Listen,i dont hav 2 cal 2 anounce my visitatn since it was mearnt to be a suprise visit.d house is'nt a family house,but one of my own bungalow buildns that i told her to live in,her parents are PH based.U can enter her room either through the passage directly outside or through the sittn room.If i was knockn on d door directly at d passage,then she'll be too scared of adjustin the windows as any sound may make me know that some one was in there.She cant jump up & off the light since it may either make a sound or perharps she forgot that the light was on.I never thought of peepn her room since every where was dark,& i also thought she must have locked d passage door frm insid & pass out through d sitn room.Just turnin 2 go wil make me face her window,& if d light came,den it was my luck, holdn her hand through d window is very easy since the switch she wanted 2 turn off was directly at d side of that window,i dont hav 2 push in my head,inshort! If you know d house very well,then u'll kno dat it's very easy 2 get hold of d hand dat's touching d switch without any stress.Well,belive it or not,it is'nt just a story but exactly what hapnd to me arroud 8:11pm last night.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by omofat: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2010
Tarmpa:

Listen,i dont hav 2 cal 2 anounce my visitatn since it was mearnt to be a suprise visit.d house is'nt a family house,but one of my own bungalow buildns that i told her to live in,her parents are PH based.U can enter her room either through the passage directly outside or through the sittn room.If i was knockn on d door directly at d passage,then she'll be too scared of adjustin the windows as any sound may make me know that some one was in there.She cant jump up & off the light since it may either make a sound or perharps she forgot that the light was on.I never thought of peepn her room since every where was dark,& i also thought she must have locked d passage door frm insid & pass out through d sitn room.Just turnin 2 go wil make me face her window,& if d light came,den it was my luck, holdn her hand through d window is very easy since the switch she wanted 2 turn off was directly at d side of that window,i dont hav 2 push in my head,inshort! If you know d house very well,then u'll kno dat it's very easy 2 get hold of d hand dat's touching d switch without any stress.Well,belive it or not,it is'nt just a story but exactly what hapnd to me[b] arroud 8:11pm [/b] last night.

8:11pm? - not 8.10pm or 8:15pm ?

You're a very specific man oo. Attention to detail, hmmm, will take you very far in life undecided
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by holotee(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
Put the wedding on hold first. Take time to sit back and think. The decision is up to you.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
sexxxxy:

question
Was it a family house?(and she bought a man into her family home,even though she's about to get married??)
Or is it the face me i face u rooms, ?so u were knocking, u knocked and knocked and u didnt think to peep in thru the opened or slightly opened window, ok,say u didnt think to do that,did u try to call her,to find out if she's round the neigbourhood.?ok, so she switched off her phone,

so u turned to leave and at that moment nepa brought the light(wondering how dumb she must have ben leaving her windows open,curtain up, knowing her husband to be is just a stroll away(abi she didnt know u were in town?), so u got a good look at her and the ugly skinny guy(was he undressed too?, anyway, the one that caught me is how u managed to grab her hand and push her down, how?did u stick your head into the room in order to grab her hand and push her down?too funny,

i think the ppl consoling him here needs help, how gullible can u all be?
Do u know whn the took the light?Do u know hw long they have bn in the room maybe like evening time and they need to raise the curtain for fresh air?It is possible they took the lite since morning whn the bulb was still on and she forgot to switch it off after?Am very sure she was already panicking when somebody knocked and she culd see the person by peeping thru her window after the person left.She tried to switch off the lite immediately they brought it back and may be the fiancé just tried to look back.
He might not call her like some1 said just believed that she wuld be around and since he didnt tell her he wuld be coming,he might as well not bothered to disturb her wherever she was.I believe he trusted her that much.
Who knows that might be the first time she wuld be cheating.Mayb one thing let to the other or the guy was her ex begging to come back.
No matter what or how it happened ,it is a sad story. lipsrsealed
Tarmpa:

Listen,i dont hav 2 cal 2 anounce my visitatn since it  was mearnt to be a suprise visit.d house is'nt a family house,but one of my own  bungalow buildns that i told her to live in,her parents are PH based.U can enter her room either through the passage directly outside or through the sittn room.If i was knockn on d door directly at d passage,then she'll be too scared of adjustin the windows as any sound may make me know that some one was in there.She cant jump up & off the light since it may either make a sound or perharps she forgot that the light was on.I never thought of peepn her room since every where was dark,& i also  thought she must have locked d passage door frm insid & pass out through d sitn room.Just turnin 2 go wil make me face her window,& if d light came,den it was my luck, holdn her hand through d window is very easy since the switch she wanted 2 turn off was directly at d side of that window,i dont hav 2 push in my head,inshort! If you know d house very well,then u'll kno dat it's very easy 2 get hold of d hand dat's touching d switch without any stress.Well,belive it or not,it is'nt just a story but exactly what hapnd to me arroud 8:11pm last night.      
U read my mind!!!!!!!!!
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by SwtzMinx(f): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2010
.awww. . .sh.it hppnz to al of us. . .ul gt over it s0on. .
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Jephyard(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
Bad Babe, maybe her last nite with the guy. Why don't you ask her some question and her reason for such mess but bcareful lies will be the buck and another be patient.
But for me I think you kind of crazy caming from state to get a babe. Everything change the momemnt you step out, Naija is unpredictable so the people. One minute u step into another state and to another great changes in short period of time. Anyway the choice is yours you either kill or leave.  wink
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by yme1(f): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2010
move on dear
life is all about pain and happiness
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by pops1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2010
"Cheat on me once u are a fool,cheat on me twice I'm a fool" Better to move on whilst she's the fool
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Godslover: 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2010
i feel uneasy about your story, how did you get to the switch before her from outside the room , well what ever just move on , it is all for good, a broken relationship is better than a separation or even a divorce
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by mamagee3(f): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2010
Poster, those qualities you just listed is attached to men not women. . . grin
Get your facts straight,
grin
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by H2O2: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2010
So much for "pure, innocent" women. These buffoons come on NL to shout about men being despicable, heartless bastards . . . yet when occurences like this one here prop up they fail to adjust their perspectives. Bunch of farm animals.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Tcrack(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2010
i really dont pray to be in your shoes  because i have a fiance too in niaja but, all that period while you were abroad,did you really think she would be alone? body no be wood my brother.am sure you too know that. like you said, ""a ugly skinny guy"maybe she is just using the guy to keep her engine from getting rust. if i were you, i would listen to her story.i use some of this latinos too so that i wont forget my skills grin grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin ;Dbut that dont mean i dont love my fiancee. i  love her crazy but like i said body no be wood.  listen to her.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by EmmaSun1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2010
@Poster; I really understand the way you feel, What I believe in this life is that anything that happen in this world has a reason, & During your wedding plans did you pray to God before planning. Friend you should be the happiest person on earth because God loves you very much, he did not want you to be together with that prostitute. Don’t allow this to bring you down, go on with your life. There are Good Good girls in this country but very hard to find… Take it easy, right?
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by ibileye(f): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ Poster,
The ball is in your court, but, if u decided to go ahead with the marriage, what is the assurance that, this would not keep coming back to your memory and end up destructing your marriage, I think the girl just want u to be the ticket to come to Usa. My opinion is to let it go, why do u care about what your friends will think? So, u rather married a woman that you don't trust, just because of what your friends will think. Is your future/life, they can think whatever they like.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by jemmyvibe: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ Poster,

Take heart! That's what happens when you think you're coming home (Nija) to get an angel for marriage.

This is one of the times you should be thankful to Nepa.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by shawdon(m): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
Haha ha broda mi,this issue about girls is every where,nobody is guilty until we are caught, Girls is are not honesty.

Your wife is yours when is on bed with you but after the romaance she no more your wife.I date a girls for something and find out she is sleeping with my friends.

Sorry my broda i pray make God you heart to bear the emotion.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by InesQor(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2010
angry Oh I so dislike accounts of infidelity!!!

@OP: Take heart, forget her and move on. Never test the waters with both feet: even with one foot! Throw a stone into the waters first. What I mean is, learn to trust less.

@Those who don't believe the story: The veracity of the story is of little consequence, these things happen, and your viewpoint is as equally useful whether the story be true or false!
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by blakduches: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2010
'Are there still decent girls in nig? Oh! No!'
:Dof course yes, many of us are still decent,
n dont worry abt what to tell friendz thy may nt notice,
am vry botilicious,sexy n faithfl ha! ha! ha! ha! n we hav enof time to get to no each other,
hope u hav ur papers? cheesy

So you’re searchin’ for someone new
Someone to hold you tight, someone to treat you right

{Call me} If you need someone to talk to
{Call me} Satisfaction guaranteed
{Call me} If you need someone to talk to
{Call me} Call me
- Randy Muller)Skyy - 1980
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Xionez(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
@all, not to sound cynical, but this stuff happens at both ends.The Guys side of the stick being the most.What do they call it, erm, so called Bachelor's Night-sending partin 'pokes' to ex-gfs?!
Well, now we kno there is also Spinster's Night.
Left to me, the guy shud carry on wit his lyf, coz sumday u wil find dat ur wife is BUMPIN when ur out there workin late hours to make ur family comfortable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Tell If My Husband Is Married In Nigeria Or Was Married Before? / Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2011 / Check Out The Body On Miss Curvy 2014, Ify Anadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.