Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1187847 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Neeta02(f): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
seyewest:

Sorry about the denial....Don't bother applying for U.S Visa this year.
By the way have you been to China and Vietnam?
no I haven’t. I’m thinking of going there, either China or Viet.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
Neeta02:
no I haven’t. I’m thinking of going there, either China or Viet.

That should be the first thing on your mind.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Obinoscopy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
gimakon:

Like say I go even from there apply sef. Make I day go from that side. 3rd country visa application. I mean US embassy in Iceland. .
You can't apply for visa from there. You have to be a resident in the country before you can apply from there.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Neeta02(f): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Neeta02:
Hello house! I had my interview yesterday in Abuja, but unfortunately I didn’t get it. Your thoughts were right. The 3months stay spoilt it I guess. So many families/individuals were given pink paper yesterday. I wasn’t scared though, I was hopeful

Also, my dad reapplied through Dropbox, but he was told to reschedule for an interview when he picked up his passport yesterday at dhl office. So my question is this, is there a time frame to which he can reschedule or at anytime? Also if he goes for the interview, he needs someone there with him because he has hearing difficulty. At the embassy would they allow me to in with him in order to assist him?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Obinoscopy:
You can't apply for visa from there. You have to be a resident in the country before you can apply from there.

The desperation can not be masked.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Obinoscopy:

grin continue to listen to what I say here. Not everything I say should be listened to,example is this one.
I'm trying to console myself o. That 59200 na person salary. E just loss like that
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Neeta02(f): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Neeta02:
Hello house! I had my interview yesterday in Abuja, but unfortunately I didn’t get it. Your thoughts were right. The 3months stay spoilt it I guess. So many families/individuals were given pink paper yesterday. I wasn’t scared though, I was hopeful

Also, my dad reapplied through Dropbox, but he was told to reschedule for an interview when he picked up his passport yesterday at dhl office. So my question is this, is there a time frame to which he can reschedule or at anytime? Also if he goes for the interview, he needs someone there with him because he has hearing difficulty. At the embassy would they allow me to in with him in order to assist him?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
seyewest:

The desperation can not be masked.

I wouldn't blame you for saying that. One quick question, I haven't seen someone who doesn't like a good life sir. I get offers for remote jobs and miss them because of my home country, and you think it's a Good thing ? Well sir, you are Comfortable ,I'm an Ibo man, yes I have a job here, but truthfully, I'm not comfortable. I need upgrade. That's why I am seeking a better life than this one here.
Don't term it desperation. No one is comfortable with this nonsense happening here.
Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by groovychik(f): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Well there you have it. The VO's are not stupid and can smell desperation and you have just admitted to being a flight risk. Being Igbo has nothing to do with it, most of us are so pls quit giving us a bad name. There is a thread for Immigrant visa on Nairaland, do explore it for ways to immigrate legally, while we keep helping genuine applicants here. Goodluck with your quest sir

gimakon:

I wouldn't blame you for saying that. One quick question, I haven't seen someone who doesn't like a good life sir. I get offers for remote jobs and miss them because of my home country, and you think it's a Good thing ? Well sir, you are Comfortable ,I'm an Ibo man, yes I have a job here, but truthfully, I'm not comfortable. I need upgrade. That's why I am seeking a better life than this one here.
Don't term it desperation. No one is comfortable with this nonsense happening here.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by groovychik(f): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
Cool, do not be discouraged

missingribs:

Agent for where.i did everything me,myself and i for inside my house.the only thing I paid for was visa fee.
Even printing of documents i do for my house
The homestay was an oversight,i forgot i use homestay it was when I got home that i remember.
For the enigeer,since he is into building .it was fast for me to say building contractors
Me reapply abeg dem dey share money for their,i would rather apply to another country.na play i wan go play,no be to stay oooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ozymes: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Neeta02:
Here goes my transcript.

VO: Good morning
Me: Hello good morning (with a smiling face)
VO: can I have your passport?
Me: (hands passport over to her)
VO: have you traveled before?
Me: no, never had a reason to travel outside Nigeria
VO: So why are you going to Ohio?
Me: I’m going to visit fam; my sis, her hubby & their 2 kids. I want to go spend time with them
VO: I can see you want to stay for 3months
Me: no please, that was a mistake on my path while I was filling the form
VO: so how long do you intend to stay?
Me: I would like to stay for 4weeks
VO: ok, what do you do?
Me: I’m a business person, I import ... from China & Vietnam & sell here in Nigeria. I also sell... here...
(She listened carefully & was nodding)
VO: ok. Are you married?
Me: no, but I’m taking care of my dad here, he has ...(at this point I wasn’t audible)
VO: (nodded then brought out the pink paper & my passport) sorry you are not qualified blablabla

I felt bad, like my world became dark at that instant. But yeah! I’ve gotten the experience, I made silly mistakes while filling the form & I guess that affected me. Next time will be better.

Also, my dad reapplied through Dropbox, but he was told to reschedule for interview when he picked his passport yesterday at dhl office. So my question is this, is there a time frame to which he can reschedule or at anytime? Also if he goes for the interview, he needs someone there with him because he has hearing difficulty, so we’re thinking I apply again then book appointment the same day with my dad so that I can assist him.

[b]I’ll get an employment letter from my uncle to show that I’m an employee in his company, that means I now have a job added to my business.
That is FRAUD for God's sake! Just stop thinking about it.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ozymes: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
groovychik:
Well there you have it. The VO's are not stupid and can smell desperation and you have just admitted to being a flight risk. Being Igbo has nothing to do with it, most of us are so pls quit giving us a bad name. There is a thread for Immigrant visa on Nairaland, do explore it for ways to immigrate legally, while we keep helping genuine applicants here. Goodluck with your quest sir

grin Thank you sir. or rather madam.
I know where it is, and I just like to make myself happy than provoking myself over a denied visa. Continue listening to me when I am here laughing my ass out.
I bought KFC, 2 in one, come join me.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ozymes: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
Just listen to advice, You really need it.
gimakon:

grin Thank you sir. or rather madam.
I know where it is, and I just like to make myself happy than provoking myself over a denied visa. Continue listening to me when I am here laughing my ass out.
I bought KFC, 2 in one, come join me.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
gimakon:

V.O : Good Morning
Me : Good Morning to you sir
V.O : Let me have your Passport
Me : ** Hands over Passport
V.O : Why do you want to go to the USA ?
Me : I am going to the US for an Offshore technology Conference
V.O : **Quiet for sometime , OK Do you have relations in the USA?
Me : No I don't
V.O : Are You married ?
Me : No I am not
V.O : Do you have a Child ?
Me : No I don't
V.O : Have you travelled outside Nigeria before?
Me : No I haven't
V.O : **Types for sometime, Ok /sir You do not Qualify for this visa at this time

Lemme quickly contribute to yours. You see this post/transcript and several other posts of yours coupled with your below post in the new thread you started? Unless you loaded a lot of subterfuge in them, US must be given a long break by you. The VOs are here, and to a large extent may have had you uncovered even already

CC; vibrant99

gimakon:
Visa was denied today and i have not been myself lately. Spending money and time and i dont know why theyd behave so.

Anyways i am not annoyed now And i have some questions i want to ask. Barbados is visa Free isnt it ?
Since it is , its still in the Americas hence I want to migrate there since I have some remote job waiting for me and the recruiter advises that I notify him should I relocate to another country. Do you think its a good fit (Relocating to Barbados)? Kindly advise.

CC: Vibrant99

vibrant99:
Even if you like make you naked go meet VO based on nothing wey dey hide, if dem go reject you, na outright rejection.

Make una no dey too hype this people..., Intelligence gathering based on say dem go tap ur phone , follow you for twitter, abi ask for ur friend on facebook abi na the DS-160 form wey you fill?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
ozymes:

I am . But I wouldn't have to cry myself over to sleep because I was refused US visa. I'd man up and try to correct the shit I did, right or wrong? Its not the end of the world sir. God would still make ways for me to try again, maybe not now... In the near future.

Thanks everyone.. Need to work more on ties now.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Neeta02:
Here goes my transcript.

VO: Good morning
Me: Hello good morning (with a smiling face)
VO: can I have your passport?
Me: (hands passport over to her)
VO: have you traveled before?
Me: no, never had a reason to travel outside Nigeria
VO: So why are you going to Ohio?
Me: I’m going to visit fam; my sis, her hubby & their 2 kids. I want to go spend time with them
VO: I can see you want to stay for 3months
Me: no please, that was a mistake on my path while I was filling the form
VO: so how long do you intend to stay?
Me: I would like to stay for 4weeks
VO: ok, what do you do?
Me: I’m a business person, I import ... from China & Vietnam & sell here in Nigeria. I also sell... here...
(She listened carefully & was nodding)
VO: ok. Are you married?
Me: no, but I’m taking care of my dad here, he has ...(at this point I wasn’t audible)
VO: (nodded then brought out the pink paper & my passport) sorry you are not qualified blablabla

I felt bad, like my world became dark at that instant. But yeah! I’ve gotten the experience, I made silly mistakes while filling the form & I guess that affected me. Next time will be better.

Also, my dad reapplied through Dropbox, but he was told to reschedule for interview when he picked his passport yesterday at dhl office. So my question is this, is there a time frame to which he can reschedule or at anytime? Also if he goes for the interview, he needs someone there with him because he has hearing difficulty, so we’re thinking I apply again then book appointment the same day with my dad so that I can assist him.

I’ll get an employment letter from my uncle to show that I’m an employee in his company, that means I now have a job added to my business. What do you think guys?

Your own desperation is legendary, speedily approaching a ban or at least serious red-flagging!

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hmm, point taken, you wouldn't have me reported na. Does not make sense in anyway, because I was refused visas, means I should kill myself or... I don't understand. I didn't insult anyone..
Just said a thing or two on the forum, doesn't mean I killed someone. I just been shocked over visa refusals and I needed to rid myself over a preparation turned naught in the name of visa denials.. First time applying and I'm refused, you don't expect me not to feel bad... First time..

OmoBendel24:

Lemme quickly contribute to yours. You see this post/transcript and several other posts of yours coupled with your below post in the new thread you started? Unless you loaded a lot of subterfuge in them, US must be given a long break by you. The VOs are here, and to a large extent may have had you uncovered even already

CC; vibrant99

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
gimakon:
Hmm, point taken, you wouldn't have me reported na. Does not make sense in anyway, because I was refused visas, means I should kill myself or... I don't understand. I didn't insult anyone..
Just said a thing or two on the forum, doesn't mean I killed someone. I just been shocked over visa refusals and I needed to rid myself over a preparation turned naught in the name of visa denials.. First time applying and I'm refused, you don't expect me not to feel bad... First time..

Have you reported ke? What’s my business with that? Abeg oh! You are the one already reporting yourself with your “pepper-body” na.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Have you reported ke? What’s my business with that? Abeg oh! You are the one already reporting yourself with your “pepper-body” na.

And you put Cc to someone. And you didn't report?
It's a good thing. You did well.
Once again ,thanks..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
OmoBendel24:
And the visa approval too is not in just saying the truth, TIES must accompany....

You see these two people - Tunddy and Neeta02? It can never be an easy ride, the odds ain’t stacked in their favor, but I dispute not the place of God!

We have been here a long while and can take the risk of highlighting prospects, and can even hazard a guess.

Why increase the number of refusals Nigerians get from them because you just want to try your luck? Some are generous enough to agree that they just wanted to try (and not come back here to abuse the VOs, the system and even us that told them some home truths), but is it good like that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by groovychik(f): 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
Don't mind him. Let's stop feeding the troll, after all he is the one looking for visa

ozymes:

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
groovychik:
Don't mind him. Let's stop feeding the troll, after all he is the one looking for visa

Calm down small na. Haba. Oya sorry no vez. I was refused visas, but I like being happy, possibly learning and pick up few things I missed back.
It's first time, now I've learnt and understood travel experience is important. I have to calm down and think of not travelling immediately... It shows desperation, but I'm just making myself happy. Not being a troll.
I'm reading too and following up, but at the same time, I'm not going to make myself feel bad. No be end of the world.
You go take am easy with me.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
gimakon:

And you put Cc to someone. And you didn't report?
It's a good thing. You did well.
Once again ,thanks..

He’s a contributor like you and I here na. Just calling his attention to developments here. You ought to be teaching us these things by reason of your field of work portrayed here boss!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
OmoBendel24:

He’s a contributor like you and I here na. Just calling his attention to developments here. You ought to be teaching us these things by reason of your field of work portrayed here boss!

You come day fire me bad mouth. E no good na. I no be boss. I just be normal person like you way wan learn. I sha gather documents by myself, I found out there are still few things missing, positive that's why he gave the blue paper.
I'm just here to make me happy and learn same time.. But come o, which one be Pink paper way I day see. The one them gimme na Blue, na em this one come say e own na pink. Which way na.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by missingribs: 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Oga leave this person make him continue to drink garri for 59200 answer me abeg
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
missingribs:

Oga leave this person make him continue to drink garri for 59200 answer me abeg

grin Relax small na.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by missingribs: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
gimakon:

grin Relax small na.

So if na u pay 120k watin u go do....u for go jump from 3rd mainland abi
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
missingribs:

So if na u pay 120k watin u go do....u for go jump from 3rd mainland abi

grin Calm down. Getting angry won't put that sticker inside your passport. If you miss something first time, find what the worry is and solve.
I found out a whole lot of things today, like vibrant99 said, the fellow wants to give me, but instead of denying me totally he gave me a 214b ,it then means, suppose he was very convinced with me, he would have given me my visa, shows somehow I was close.
It's not the end of the world nwanne, you can still research and find what the worry is. I'm not married and I don't have any travel records, I have to correct those and try again. Even tho not the marriage(as I haven't seen anyone to marry yet) , but get a conference maybe in Brazil, or Qatar related to offshore oil and gas, and come home before applying for the other one come november... See I have finally found a resolve somehow.... And I go still pay the 59200 the second time, even at that, I still wear a happy face. And you all insult me here, I know exactly what am doing..
What was your own issue? I was given blue paper, to convince them clearly, we're you also given the same??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
gimakon:

grin Calm down. Getting angry won't put that sticker inside your passport. If you miss something first time, find what the worry is and solve.
I found out a whole lot of things today, like vibrant99 said, the fellow wants to give me, but instead of denying me totally he gave me a 214b ,it then means, suppose he was very convinced with me, he would have given me an answer, shows somehow I was close.
It's not the end of the world nwanne, you can still research and find what the worry is. I'm not married and I don't have any travel records, I have to correct those and try again. I go still pay the 59200 the second time, even at that, I still wear a happy face. And you all insult me here, I know exactly what am doing..
What was your own issue? I was given blue paper, to convince them clearly, we're you also given the same??

What's this? Did he really say @the bolded to you or you misunderstood him. I doubt he will tell you that even if he's an agent (he has said this himself severally both in conscious and unconscious ways) that can lead people to uncalled-for refusals from one's assessment of his knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
OmoBendel24:

What's this? Did he really say @the bolded to you or you misunderstood him. I doubt he will tell you that even if he's an agent (he has said this himself severally both in conscious and unconscious ways) that can lead people to uncalled-for refusals from one's assessment of his knowledge.

Don't get me wrong..
He said things about my not having a travel experience.. That part you made bold was my own thoughts.
Vibrant99 said, the V. O wants to give a visa, but he needs a genuine reason (quoting him here, possibly you need to have a re read again).

Now I have asked few other people and the same thing they keep saying about my travel experience. One said something like I need to convince the VO that I would come back and wouldn't want to over stay in another country, one of the primary reasons vibrant99 asked me to try out another country like Scandinavia before looking at applying for the visa at the US consulate again.
Hope u understand now. grin you go calm down for me o
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Hmebaze: 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is one of the most informative Threads out there. I say this cos i learnt from it on how to go about my own application and eventually i was successful. I have been to USA and probably would have made the mistake of staying for 45 days since i could work from anywhere but for the Knowledge i got from here i spent less than 3 weeks even if i was stamped 6 month at the POE...
this is not a THREAD where lies and application padding is encouraged. If you started reading from part ONE you would learn a lot from it instead of brandishing some overtly childish Ignorance here. STOP BEING A NUISANCE, I wonder what your motive is but you sure sound JOBLESS to me Sir, Forgive me for saying this but both you and the fellow that wants to go for an obviously FAKE oil and gas conference need to calm down. THE VOs are not fools, they have the right to deny you VISA. I guess you guy should stop misleading newbees here as you are derailing the thread. Sir, moreso in my opinion you are one agent who might want to learn from here but your EGO standing in your way of asking the right questions. Good thing is that you dont need to ask anyone any question here, Just start from PArt one and You go dey alright las las
vibrant99:
Na we dey cause our own problems ....

The same thing is happening with Canada now, since the Trending Canada on Twitter and else where , The Visa now has become a hardnut to crack, over population is one of our problems ... we can become like china if we can see the power of numbers!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (508)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.