Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (519731 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 24, 2020
Chuksteric:

Let me get this straight. Since you don't have to fück with it to get it to do what you want or need, your now bored?

You need a hobby.This is what happens when people make toys out of tools. It’s a communication tool. That’s all. It needn’t be exciting and if it is, ones life is sorely lame and lacking meaningful stimuli.

I dont understand a single thing from the second paragraph cheesy. From the first paragraph you are shifting the goal post. Stock Android is boring that's all. It's like Xiaomi devices without MI dialer, Mi messages and almost no stock app. Only that this one has no stock app at all. And is totally bland, lacking the finesse that comes with a well thought out UI like the One UI
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:32am On Jan 24, 2020
Chuksteric:

Let me get this straight. Since you don't have to fück with it to get it to do what you want or need, your now bored?

You need a hobby.This is what happens when people make toys out of tools. It’s a communication tool. That’s all. It needn’t be exciting and if it is, ones life is sorely lame and lacking meaningful stimuli.
Forget about this KngGezy, he is so childish and jobless

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2020
Guys just ignore
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2020
KngGezy:

If you are angry theres no need to use insults. And I'm a Samsung user as you could see that I proffered solution to that guys issue. Because I'm a Samsung user doesn't mean I should bash those using transsion devices. They are not in anyway lower than me. Even if I'm using Note 10+ and derailing their thread with unfounded statements is bad. Next comment to derail this thread will be reported to the mods
So where is the insults here, and where is the bashing, if a phone is called crap does it mean the person using it is a crap?, even the owner of infinix is not insulted sef. LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU ARE INSTIGATING THE INSULTS AND ABUSES SO THAT THE PERSON WILL BE BANNED. your game plan is well understood even by the mods, as for me, am too busy to play with a kid
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by optimised: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
OPTIMISED ACCESSORIES 24/7 MART::::

BASS EARPHONE
1.) Blitzwolf Dynamic Bass Earphone =N1,900
2.) UIISII Sub Woofer Earphone =N1,650
3.) ORICO Deep Bass Earphone =N1,350
4.) TOPK Stereo Bass Earphone =N900

ORIGINAL USB CABLES
1.) ACCESS 2A Micro USB Cable 1M = N700
2.) CHOETECH 2.4A Micro USB Cable 1M = N750
3.) T-Phox 2A Micro USB Cable 2M (Double Length) = N900
4.) ACCESS 3-in-1 USB Cable
(Micro/iPhone/Type-C) 1m = N900
5.) BASEUS 2A Type-C USB Cable = N850
6.) LEIZU 3A Type-C USB Cable = N900
7.) ACCESS 2A iPhone/iPad USB Cable = N850
8.) LEIZU 3A iPhone/iPad USB Cable = N900
9.) KUULAA Type C - Type C USB Cable =N990
10.) ROCK Type C - Type C USB Cable = N990

QC3.0 CHARGER
1.) ZNP QC3.0 Charger 18W= N1,100
2.) STOD QC3.0 Dual Port Charger 28W =N1,450

FAST CHARGERS
1.) DOS 2.4A Dual Port Charger =N1,650 (extremely fast charger ever)
2.) FLOVEME 2.4A Dual Port Charger =N1,600
3.) TOTU 5V/2.4A Dual Port Charger =N1,650
4.) PZOZ 5V/2.1A Dual Port Charger =N1,200

CAR USB CHARGER
1.) ROCKY 4 Ports Charger 35W= N1,250
(1QC3.0 + 3 Fast Charge Ports)

MEMORY CARD ~ 10 YEARS LIFESPAN
1.) KODAK 16GB Memory Card =N1,650
2.) KINGSTON 16GB Memory Card N1,650
3.) KODAK 32GB Memory Card = N2,250

ACCESSORIES
1.) ORAIMO 10000mAh Power Bank = N5,500
2.) SIM Ejector Pin = N150
3.) Hybrid SIM Adapter (Micro & Nano) = N500

DELIVERY : Nationwide via
1.) Post Office (Home Delivery) from N50 - Ordinary Mail & N350 - Registered Mail)
2.) Waybill/Transport Companies (Station Pick-up or Home Delivery)
3.) Hand delivery (catchment area only) = free

MY CONTACT :-
WhatsApp/SMS/Call: My phone number is in my signature below
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by chinonso47: 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
How good is Infinix note4?? Is it a good phone..
Who has any for sale
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nellsworld(m): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
chinonso47:
How good is Infinix note4?? Is it a good phone..
Who has any for sale
Buy note 5 as u no wan leave infinix, at least u go get android 10

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by IBB98(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Note 4 pro 3gram/33g internal memory very clean 27k my location is Kaduna. Dm me if interested
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by mummyson26(m): 7:44am On Jan 25, 2020
Very clean and working perfect infinix note6 plus pack accessories available for sale
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Crownedjon: 9:06am On Jan 25, 2020
ddjay:

So where is the insults here, and where is the bashing, if a phone is called crap does it mean the person using it is a crap?, even the owner of infinix is not insulted sef. LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU ARE INSTIGATING THE INSULTS AND ABUSES SO THAT THE PERSON WILL BE BANNED. your game plan is well understood even by the mods, as for me, am too busy to play with a kid
the guy is off upstairs
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2020
Crownedjon:
the guy is off upstairs

One more unwarranted insult and this alternate moniker will join the others in banland. The land of peace and freedom. 1 day online and registered late last year. Just stop derailing threads
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Crownedjon: 9:27am On Jan 25, 2020
KngGezy:

One more unwarranted insult and this alternate moniker will join the others in banland. The land of peace and freedom. 1 day online and registered late last year. Just stop derailing threads
you don't threaten me Oga

You are not even worth an insult bro
You and this your alternate moniker delimma you are indeed a funny guy

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2020
Crownedjon:
you don't threaten me Oga

You are not even worth an insult bro
You and this your alternate moniker delimma you are indeed a funny guy

Okay Sir
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2020
Crownedjon:
the guy is off upstairs
grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Crownedjon: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2020
ddjay:

grin
he keeps calling people calling him to order alternate

He sure needs help I have observed him and kept quiet for a while now

I don't even use xiaomi to start with I use an infinix device so let me see what he has to say this time
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:47am On Jan 25, 2020
Crownedjon:

I don't even use xiaomi to start with I use an infinix device so let me see what he has to say this time
good one there
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 25, 2020
Crownedjon:

I used Infinix doesn't that also qualify me to stand against bashing of those using transsion devices. And the person you quoted is using a Samsung Galaxy A30.

And you have made no claim just saying nothing meaningful. And if truly you are not an alternate account. How come you have been observing yet all these observations were made under a day plus of being online. Despite that I have been posting for over 2 years now.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2020
ddjay:

good one there

Alternates everywhere
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Crownedjon: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2020
ddjay:

good one there
I love iPhones but I must that guy is spewing trash all over with a Samsung A10 not A20 he doesn't have an opinion in the phones thread because he know nothing

But make him no worry, I don get him time
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Crownedjon: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2020
KngGezy:

I used Infinix doesn't that also qualify me to stand against bashing of those using transsion devices. And the person you quoted is using a Samsung Galaxy A30.

And you have made no claim just saying nothing meaningful. And if truly you are not an alternate account. How come you have been observing yet all these observations were made under a day plus of being online. Despite that I have been posting for over 2 years now.
am not as jobless as you that's the answer

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2020
Crownedjon:

One more inciting commentgrin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Crownedjon: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2020
KngGezy:

One more inciting commentgrin
look for a life outside infinix thread and nairaland phone thread so you can purchase a new device

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2020
Crownedjon:
look for a life outside infinix thread and nairaland phone thread so you can purchase a new device

These my two phones are not up to 5 months cheesy. A little bit over 100k on phones for me is more than enough to last me for at least over 6months. Alternate accounts everywhere were is your other half?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Crownedjon: 10:09am On Jan 25, 2020
KngGezy:

This my two phones are not up to 5 months cheesy. A little bit over 100k on phones for me is more than enough to last me for at least over 6months. Alternate accounts everywhere were is your other half?
really what Nokia is that and why not the beloved infinix s4
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
To all Infinix users post your pictures on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5154247/camera-thread/135
No bashing from fake xiaomi users grin grin grin. Using gcam to boast
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by vertueptime: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hot 7pro always records calls, no permanent way to disable it

XFrozen:
Post here

1.Whatever problem you come across in your Infinix phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Crownedjon:
and i keep telling kngezy to go out and find something an do, a payed job for example or a legit business
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Crownedjon: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
ddjay:
and i keep telling kngezy to go out and find something an do, a payed job for example or a legit business
and then upgrade from that his A10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by DlawTECHY(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
vertueptime:

I guess this has been asked before but I feel it's a software problem and it will be normalized in the next software update.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
vertueptime:

I had same problem recently until i realized i accidentally clicked an Auto record option in my dialer. I turned it off and voilá!!.....Auto record stopped

Open your dialer and click top right for options or just navigate and maneuver your way tru the options
See below in the pick where the option is located in my device after turning it off that is

And oh..my device is S4..try and see if it's same for yours
Cc
DlawTECHY

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Itzneowizy:
I had same problem recently until i realized i accidentally clicked an Auto record option in my dialer. I turned it off and voilá!!.....Auto record stopped

Open your dialer and click top right for options or just navigate and maneuver your way tru the options
See below in the pick where the option is located in my device after turning it off that is

And oh..my device is S4..try and see if it's same for yours

It's the same XoS. It should work.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
atheistandproud:

It's the same XoS. It should work.
✌�✌�

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (348) (Reply)

Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp? / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / Infinix hot discussion and review thread!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.