Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,801 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:06 AM

How genuine is my repentance if I dint go out for an altar call - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How genuine is my repentance if I dint go out for an altar call (565 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Embarrassed As His Members Snubbed Him During An Altar Call / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How genuine is my repentance if I dint go out for an altar call by enshi(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Most times I go to church and a call is made for people who want to give their lives to God... They are asked to stand up and later come forward to the altar ...

Today I rededicated my life but I didn't stand up nor go to the Alta..

Pls is this acceptable...
Re: How genuine is my repentance if I dint go out for an altar call by An2elect2(f): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Funny
Re: How genuine is my repentance if I dint go out for an altar call by enshi(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
An2elect2:
Funny

What do you think
Re: How genuine is my repentance if I dint go out for an altar call by GodsMopol: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Well, it's acceptable,God looks at the heart.

Please, pray more now you are born again, and try understand what is your authority as a Christian

May your love for God grow exceedingly

2 Likes

Re: How genuine is my repentance if I dint go out for an altar call by psucc(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Op it doesn't consists in the alter call. If all that go for the call repents then hell would've been virtually closed by now.

You have to nurture your faith in Christ in the lead of the Holy Spirit.

Maranatha!

1 Like

Re: How genuine is my repentance if I dint go out for an altar call by khiaa(f): 3:00am On Oct 16, 2017
enshi:
Most times I go to church and a call is made for people who want to give their lives to God... They are asked to stand up and later come forward to the altar ...

You don't have to go to the alter to except Yah, just talk to him and study his word.

P.S. Don't pray to that white Jesus, it's not real. Read Revelations for the truth.
Re: How genuine is my repentance if I dint go out for an altar call by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 16, 2017
enshi:

Dedication is a personal matter. You do so before getting baptised.
Re: How genuine is my repentance if I dint go out for an altar call by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Feb 25
enshi:
Most times I go to church and a call is made for people who want to give their lives to God... They are asked to stand up and later come forward to the altar ... Today I rededicated my life but I didn't stand up nor go to the Alta.. Pls is this acceptable...
Can you show where Jesus Christ, in His Gospel, plotted this same plan for all those who wish to "give their lives to God" abeg? I have read Christians make this claim and it always seems like a ritual meant to be used to swear allegiance to their pastors — their gods of men aka mogs — and absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ who instead that to be saved, one must be Born of Water AND Born of Spirit.... undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Wait To Be In Heaven / First Pages Of The Bible Were Writen on Tablets / Sequel To The Reinhard Bonnke Crusade : Questions And Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.