Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) (7466 Views)

Name One Thing You Learnt How To Do Without Being Taught. / Viral Video Of Female Nurses Being Taught How To "Ride" Their Husbands Leaks / Video Of Nurses Being Taught How To Do The Do*gy Style Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tahra:
Believe it or not,it's the 8th wonder.cheesy
me too Want To See...
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Blackhawk01

tell them what you always do ...and how well you do it... wink when you work UNDER ME cheesy

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Blackhawk01: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
RB007:
Blackhawk01

tell them what you always do ...and how well you do it... wink when you work UNDER ME cheesy

I puke all over your deek embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ion like ya face sad
Ok... Because Of Eyes Like Energy Bulb Abi... Well Na God Make Me Like That... My Eyes And Butterfly Ears Shouldnt Stand As A Barrier na
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I puke all over your deek embarassed lipsrsealed

I mean this undecided
Shy not grin

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
kimbraa:
I make braids too but don't want to harness it 'cause I find it too stressful.
Before I BC'ed,I used to braid my hair myself.I got used to it.
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by QueenSekxy(f): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
reading and braiding , grin

lalas247 tell me yours cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by iLegendd(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dem plenty o! But make I no talk before my guy IamJ go talk sa na lie. grin Lemme just have some fun on Nairaland for some days. Larabae13, IamKashyBaby, come out. It's time for fun!
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
sunshineG:
Oya draw a picture of yourself let me see to confirm grin
I'd rather draw you.cheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
QueenSekxy:
reading and braiding , grin

lalas247 tell me yours cheesy
grin you modified your comment before I could quote you grin
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tahra:
I'd rather draw you.cheesy
nope I am ugly embarassed I will prefer a beautiful drawing of you grin
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeadRat:
me too Want To See...
Awwwn,thanks.
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Blackhawk01: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
RB007:

I mean this undecided

Shy not grin

I'm not shy, I'm just gonna spill it ere. cheesy grin

To get your needs satiated, you shove that rod down my narrow path like throat and I always end up puking. You need to up your game and learn to be calm about it. sad undecided
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by hibiscus76(f): 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Singing
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I'm not shy, I'm just gonna spill it ere. cheesy grin

To get your needs satiated, you shove that rod down my narrow path like throat and I always end up puking. You need to up your game and learn to be calm about it. sad undecided

hmmmm....

Okay..cool

I'll go slow & steady next time(tonight) grin

__just that the path is so smooth →makes me up some nitroboost__grin

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by iLegendd(m): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kimbraa and Tahra lipsrsealed I hope I spelt these names correctly.
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Flawless dancing

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
MasViews:
I can know what you're thinking by just looking at your face, and if you're hiding something from me I can easly find it out.
You're psychic,lemme be your manager.We fit start business together.
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tahra:
Before I BC'ed,I used to braid my hair myself.I got used to it.
i Hear Say Na Only Witch Fit Do That Kin thing grin
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by iLegendd(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
hibiscus76:
Singing
This girl trouble me back in the days eh! grin So you can even sing self. Singing and what? Don't be shy...
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
MasViews:
I can know what you're thinking by just looking at your face, and if you're hiding something from me I can easly find it out.
you Be Psychic?
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
sunshineG:
nope I am ugly embarassed I will prefer a beautiful drawing of you grin
You wantu see a goddess
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by hibiscus76(f): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
iLegendd:
This girl trouble me back in the days eh! grin So you can even sing self. Singing and what? Don't be shy...
me I doubt I've had any ish with you
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
hibiscus76:
Singing
i Got This Natural Love For Ladies Who Sing... And I Play Guitar Along cool
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeadRat:
i Hear Say Na Only Witch Fit Do That Kin thing grin
Wetin be witch?
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Martin0(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
cheesycheesycheesy
Good question..
I can Dance/twerk especially for lalas247,lefulefu,queensekxy,shaybaby,shinarlaura..
I am sure u all will love such talent from me...cheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tahra:
You wantu see a goddess
Yes Maybe it will even bring me goodluck grin
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by iLegendd(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
hibiscus76:
me I doubt I've had any ish with you
Yes, but you've forgotten. Anyways, answer the question. Singing and what?
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by shinarlaura(f): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=Martin0 post=61451337]
cheesycheesycheesy
Good question..
I can Dance/twerk especially for lalas247,lefulefu,queensekxy,shaybaby,shinarlaura..
I am sure u all will love such talent from me...cheesycheesycheesy[/quot

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tahra:
You wantu see a goddess
YOU ARE ONE OF THEM
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by hibiscus76(f): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeadRat:
i Got This Natural Love For Ladies Who Sing... And I Play Guitar Along cool
really?? I actually play the lead a lil too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Goes Topless, Flashes Massive Side Boobs (photos) / Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) / Flyers For Hook Up Distributed In Abuja

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.