Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) (7464 Views)

Name One Thing You Learnt How To Do Without Being Taught. / Viral Video Of Female Nurses Being Taught How To "Ride" Their Husbands Leaks / Video Of Nurses Being Taught How To Do The Do*gy Style Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
iLegendd:
I think I'm slowly beginning to like the two of you, but I don't know whom to choose. Larabae13, whenever you come online assess these two unique ladies and choose for me. One will be my girlfriend and one will be my gate woman.

Sometimes great friendships start like play. I'm just saying my thoughts cuz I don't play games even if I know all the games in this world. Remain blessed. You girls can look for troubles, I'll fight for ya.
On the contrary, I don't look for trouble.
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tahra:
What's your ability?
Not again! Lol, sis not here
Martin0:

Na wa ooo so for this 21th century u wan vomit for a guy twerking for u,na wa ooo
see My Guy I Have 4 native Doctors As Friends o. They Can Invoke your Spirit Anytime and Turn You To Lizard. grin
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeadRat:
oya Lets Go And Talk In The bed Room cool
Hehehe
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
sunshineG:
I told you in June I don't give up on anything...if you remember the day I accused you of being the same person with rola... I live to fight another day always grin
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by QueenSekxy(f): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeadRat:
what Are You People Teaching Here
lol..it's a secret between us wink
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Lalas247(f): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martin0:

cheesycheesycheesy
Good question..
I can Dance/twerk especially for lalas247,lefulefu,queensekxy,shaybaby,shinarlaura..
I am sure u all will love such talent from me...cheesycheesycheesy
lol abeg no break ur back
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Lalas247(f): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
QueenSekxy:
reading and braiding , grin

lalas247 tell me yours cheesy
counting money grin
some ppl won't like dis... happy Sunday kiss

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by shaybebaby(f): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahhcheesycheesycheesy
So u will ignor me twerking for u ehcheesycheesy
Who told you I have a bony bottom,atleast I can twerk better that that lady who won u in a game of twerkingcheesycheesy

Maybe we will stake that bet for both of us...
I can imagine those beautiful ladies standing on my part..
See as you just opened my butt here. angry
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..it's a secret between us wink
na Only One Student Your Class De Collect? I Want To Register For Classes cool
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Martin0(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:
lol abeg no break ur back
Me break my backcheesycheesy Na wa oooo u be iron.. Come ee make I twerk for u jare..
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

counting money grin
some ppl won't like dis... happy Sunday kiss
my Spirit And Soul Told Me This But I Just make You Talk Am By Yourself

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Martin0(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeadRat:
see My Guy I Have 4 native Doctors As Friends o. They Can Invoke your Spirit Anytime and Turn You To Lizard. grin

Hahahahahcheesycheesycheesy see myth e nor get weitin I nor go hear ooo
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Lalas247(f): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeadRat:
my Spirit And Soul Told Me This But I Just make You Talk Am By Yourself

oshey
howdy cheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahcheesycheesycheesy see myth e nor get weitin I nor go hear ooo
hahaha
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Lalas247(f): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martin0:

Me break my backcheesycheesy
Na wa oooo u be iron..
Come ee make I twerk for u jare..
lol dats not sexy at all biko... cry
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:
oshey howdy cheesy
how Church
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahhcheesycheesycheesy
So u will ignor me twerking for u ehcheesycheesy
Who told you I have a bony bottom,atleast I can twerk better that that lady who won u in a game of twerkingcheesycheesy

Maybe we will stake that bet for both of us...
I can imagine those beautiful ladies standing on my part..

Too much sauce...Taper it brov
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Lalas247(f): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote wink author=DeadRat post=61453162] how Church[/quote]
same ole
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Martin0(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Bia,,sadsad martin0 what do you have to say about thiscry
Agwa gwa... I nor dey do strapping tinz,na live showcasing I dey do... inugwo..?
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Martin0(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol,,will board a flight for youwink

Hahahahah nor be only flight hahahah.. Abeg I nor wan vomit ooo Just by road will be ok..
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by QueenSekxy(f): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:
counting money grin some ppl won't like dis... happy Sunday kiss
lolzgrin same to you sis kiss

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Martin0(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeadRat:
she Wants Some Strapon Action with Your picture cool

She know's I don't do strappon tinz na..
Liveshow for her..cheesycheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

same ole
i Wanted To Laugh when... hahahahahahahaha... Ole? I No Get O
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Lalas247(f): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolzgrin
same to you sis kiss
wink

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by iLegendd(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
kimbraa:
On the contrary, I don't look for trouble.
Disqualified. I like troublesome girls. The ones that'll fight with me, then she'll get angry and carry her bag to run to her parents' house and the moment she's about opening the door with her luggage, I'll rush, lock the door, take bag from her hand, spank her ass hard for being a spoilt brat, then throw her on our spring bed, rip off her clothes and the rest is history...I pity our neighbors.

When we're done, I'll prepare something for her to eat and we'll feed each other, then talk about the stupid fight and laugh about it. That's the kinda trouble I mean and not these Nairaland troubles. These ones for NL na just for cyber fun.

Since you're not a trouble maker, scout a trouble maker for me...you may think I'm joking and you may be right, but I doubt. Remain blessed.
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martin0:

She know's I don't do strappon tinz na..
Liveshow for her..cheesycheesy
yes Na. Live Show While She Uses Strapon Or Love Machine cool
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Martin0(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
QueenSekxy:
hahaha,,we should start from somewhere naaw
Starting from somwhere nor be issue na the venue be the matter...cheesycheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Lalas247(f): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeadRat:
i Wanted To Laugh when... hahahahahahahaha... Ole? I No Get O
English saying ...
just means same routine kinda
lol never mind

wanted to laugh wen
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Martin0(m): 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
QueenSekxy:
aswear grin
Nor be lie..eh eh were lefulefu dey self..cheesycheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by QueenSekxy(f): 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah nor be only flight hahahah.. Abeg I nor wan vomit ooo Just by road will be ok..
cheesy you have killed the vibe martin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Opinion On Feminism / Black Arab Twerkek Shocks People During Sallah Celebration (video) / Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.