Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,302 members, 7,887,891 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:57 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake (28940 Views)

Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) / Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by dodelight(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2017
olasaad:
Senseless somebody. So @57, you are still obsessed about film. Nawa ooo
You know nothing, Olasaad! Even for me, Game of Thrones is a study, not just b movie.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by danielnmerengwa(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2017
Horo:
@57 still no sense i wonder when he will eventually have one
you do you have brain? Cos if you have, you'll reason fine.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by billyG(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2017
A fool @ 57 is a fool 4ever!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by danielnmerengwa(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2017
olasaad:
God why did you have to waste clay n create some pipo..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by rufus7719: 9:10am On Oct 17, 2017
Now I know why they say a fool at 40 is a fool forever. 57 years no sense.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by danielnmerengwa(m): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2017
billyG:
A fool @ 57 is a fool 4ever!
how old is your father?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by Proffdada: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2017
Yeye dey smell
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by danielnmerengwa(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2017
dodelight:
You know nothing, Olasaad! Even for me, Game of Thrones is a study, not just b movie.
I tire for their matter..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by thunderbabs: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2017
olasaad:

So, a 60 yr old man cannor be in luv wit wht mkz him happy again coz of u? shocked Where is ur grandpa to start with?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by billyG(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2017
danielnmerengwa:
how old is your father?
Is he yur father?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by danielnmerengwa(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2017
billyG:

Is he yur father?
who is the fool now? Answering a question with a question... I hope you become wise b4 ur fathers age, else you'll suffer his fate,, #aFoolForever
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by Kundagarten: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2017
Happy birthday to a gallant soldier
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by loganx: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2017
khal drogo died before he was 57...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2017
olasaad:
like sands through the hour glass so are the days of our lives...Food for thoughts...I hope u will post ur pics at 30..When u relegate ursef to obsolete and irrelevant if 57 is too old to be alive,fulfilled and relevant...Lest i forget live free or diehard..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2017
That is one ugly Kharldrogo
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2017
Kaxmytex:
WTF....yeye man.... Upon all the character wey dey GOT U choose the great kharl.....if i ask the mumu who dey beside him nw, im go talk say na daenerys stormborn...

Theon greyjoy forming drogo...

Ode
Hehehehehehehe. I just said the same. More like "Theon Greyjoy" imagine the silly Billy comparing himself to the Brave, Great Khal Drogo.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2017
dodelight:
Preach it Brother. Let them know.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by Halo22: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2017
Record breakers are born on october. First Lionel messi, for being the first footballer to win world best for four consecutive times. Second, FFK for being the first unelected person to talk to the president anyhow and got scot- free. Am proud to be born in October.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by Leke001: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2017
happy birthday FFK
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by GuyWise(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2017
omenka:
First, he's just sent a cryptic message to those fools who tend to think he's genuinely looking out for them.. It is a "Game of Thrones" to him, and y'all are nothing but disposable items in his pursuit of the "throne".

Secondly, where is our own Nairaland KahlDrogo? Dude's been MIA for sometime now. Funny as hell! grin

Did anybody notice KaglDrogo somewhat "predicted" the fall of Kanu/IPOD in that second screenshot? shocked cheesy
Guy abeg recieve small sense.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by medexico(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
Happy belated sir
Someone is game of thrones fan
Everybody is Game of Thrones fan
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by dodelight(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2017
AryaSand:

Preach it Brother. Let them know.
Thanks, bro. In fact having gone through the 7 reasons severally, I recently started all over again, and I'm now back on season 2. For men of understanding, it's a movie that teaches strategies of war and realities of life. And life is a war, and a game of thrones!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by victorazyvictor(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2017
Horo:
@57 still no sense i wonder when he will eventually have one

Your papa no get sense abi?

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by Rikidony(m): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2017
VALA MOGURIES MR KAYODE
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by dimeji1(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2017
Kaxmytex:
WTF....yeye man.... Upon all the character wey dey GOT U choose the great kharl.....if i ask the mumu who dey beside him nw, im go talk say na daenerys stormborn...

Theon greyjoy forming drogo...

Ode
Badt guy... .���
I can still see is coc.k though..uhm
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Chei!!! FKK will still be paying school fees of dat boy's education at the age of 75 years.!!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by DonCandido(f): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2017
OP, you mean 57 Calendar years?

Nah, taking the way he reasons and writes on national discourses as premises, the obvious conclusion is that he is something close to...7 years in age.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by dimeji1(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2017
dodelight:
Thanks, bro. In fact having gone through the 7 reasons severally, I recently started all over again, and I'm now back on season 2. For men of understanding, it's a movie that teaches strategies of war and realities of life. And life is a war, and a game of thrones!

I just finished watching the season 1-7 again....... I learn alot from the movies.. ..(pirates of the Caribbean comes to mind).

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by timilehing(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2017
libertyhope2017:

Afonja...must you post women private parts?
If you have common sense, you would know only Ilorin ba$tard$ answer to "Afonja". Ojúlówó ọmọ Oodua là wa. Àfònjá is a Yorùbá a$$hole who betrayed his people
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by billyG(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2017
danielnmerengwa:
who is the fool now? Answering a question with a question... I hope you become wise b4 ur fathers age, else you'll suffer his fate,, #aFoolForever
which 1 concern u now,coprophagious baboon like u!u are even more fooolish than femi fani-kayode!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics / Amaechi On Okada Ban In Lagos: Sanwo-olu Acted Based On Public Interest / Hanan Buhari Denies Ordering DSS To Arrest, Detain Okolie Over SIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.