Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,916 members, 7,872,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake (28924 Views)

Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) / Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by Macmoni(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2017
olasaad:
Senseless somebody. So @57, you are still obsessed about film. Nawa ooo
hope ur parents dnt watch films
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by PANDA2: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2017
Horo:
@57 still no sense i wonder when he will eventually have one

WHEN HE GETS OFF THE COCAINE, MAYBE HE WILL HAVE SOME SENSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2017
olasaad:
FFK is an idiot, agreed, but what does that have to do with anything? The owner of Nairaland is obsessed with Game of Thrones, is he also senseless??
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by manu1: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2017
rufus7719:
Now I know why they say a fool at 40 is a fool forever. 57 years no sense.

This goon FFK is just 3 years away from 60 years
Yet he is a shameless demented idiot still taking cocaine
Coke addict, public thief and social outcast
I pity his children...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by emmydadave: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2017
olasaad:

You are just a born hater. What is ur business with his obsession, does it affect ur existence in anyway?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by piagetskinner(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2017
of all characters u chose kal drogo wey die like chicken....

some people are just old but not mature...truly at is just a number
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by piagetskinner(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2017
of all characters u chose kal drogo wey die like chicken....

some people are just old but not mature...truly at is just a number
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by yabatown: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2017
manu1:

This goon FFK is just 3 years away from 60 years
Yet he is a shameless demented idiot still taking cocaine
Coke addict, public thief and social outcast
I pity his children...

FFK....Destined to remain a fool forever who has become object of public ridicule and caricature. He need to receive small sense. Anybody wey get excess please dash am small �

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by chukel(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2017
Halo22:
Record breakers are born on october. First Lionel messi, for being the first footballer to win world best for four consecutive times. Second, FFK for being the first unelected person to talk to the president anyhow and got scot- free. Am proud to be born in October.
if not for Messi, I would have written fools are born in October. Look at Nigeria, look at ffk, look at you. Well, I still said it.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by Sunnah1(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2017
Your generation shall remain disdain.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2017
Whoever made dah cake must hv spent eternity in designing the cake. Big ups
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2017
I dey feel this man swag jare,anybody that says he's too old for this can start rocking agbada and forget about movies,music,etc in their 20's
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by Dsov2016: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2017
hope he will learn from his nickname namesake. khal drogo died in his quest to increase his power. it was who they thought was harmless that turned him into a zombie. but come to think of it the dothraki represents excesses so it. would not be incorrect to call our current crop of politicians dothraki hordes
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by Dsov2016: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2017
hope he will learn from his nickname namesake and try to be careful. khal drogo died in his quest to increase his power. it was who they thought was harmless that turned him into a zombie. but come to think of it the dothraki represents excesses so it. would not be incorrect to call our current crop of politicians dothraki hordes
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by sheffyUTD(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2017
chukel:
if not for Messi, I would have written fools are born in October. Look at Nigeria, look at ffk, look at you Well, I still said it.

Lmao . . . professional savagery shocked

Unlike Nigeria, unlike FFK, I am proud to be born in October cool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by iamphill: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
FFK you no see better Character Epitomise na Khal Drogo..... Hmmm na wah oooo
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by terrence12(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
anyebedgreat:
And all his life, he hasn't achieved anything for himself. He still goes by the title 'former minister '. An appointment he got because of his father's name, and he was the worst aviation minister the country ever had (so many air mishaps during his tenure)
Happy Birthday to him.

I just tire... how the man go concentrate on work when Game Of Thrones dey air? it's hard for him too...
this game of thrones make medical student fail mbbs exams...
our leaders sef ehn..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by victorazyvictor(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
billyG:
A fool @ 57 is a fool 4ever!
meaning Nigeria is a fool forever?
iranu like u

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by rajiraymond(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
A fool @57 is a fool forever.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by billyG(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
victorazyvictor:

meaning Nigeria is a fool forever?
iranu like u
u are a fool if u dnt know that alraedy!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by billyG(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
terrence12:

I just tire... how the man go concentrate on work when Game Of Thrones dey air? it's hard for him too...
this game of thrones make medical student fail mbbs exams...
our leaders sef ehn..
this boy whe im papa want him 2 b 1 of d best lawyer in d kuntry fa,na im spoilt like this,agbaya dey watch fictional xters like drogo.what does he do 4 a living sef?nothing.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by victorazyvictor(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
billyG:
u are a fool if u dnt know that alraedy!
oya receive sense... rrrrrraaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by Shhhh01(f): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
levrin:
The Former minister of Aviation turned a year older on Monday and celebrated indoors with a Game of Thrones 'Iron Throne' themed cake that referred to him as 'Karl Drogo' - one of the fiercest warriors in the TV series.

See more photos below.

http://www.gistmore.com/femi-fani-kayode-celebrates-57th-birthday-game-thrones-inspired-cake

funny thing is d cake will b eaten and not displayed in an art gallery. Pity. So what's d use?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by bcbones: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
That's his bedroom name..khaldrogo
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake by Ramen(f): 5:52am On Oct 24, 2017
So you watch Game if throne.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan At Wike's Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) / Aondoakaa Insists Tinubu Must Score 25% In FCT To Be Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.