Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,902 members, 7,889,991 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:45 AM

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Tuesday, 17/10/2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Tuesday, 17/10/2016 (210 Views)

Rev. Ntia I. Ntia Of Full Life Christian Center Survives A Car Accident In Uyo / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Saturday, 14/10/2017 / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Thursday, 12/10/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Tuesday, 17/10/2016 by niceluvsus(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
LIFEWAY CHRISTIAN CENTER:
#DAILY #DEVOTION
THE WORD FOR TODAY!
TUESDAY, 17/10/2016

#TOPIC: BE SANCTIFIED!

#TEXT:
Isaiah 6:5-8 (BBE)
5 Then I said, The curse is on me, and my fate is destruction; for I am a man of unclean lips, living among a people of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of armies.
6 Then a winged one came to me with a burning coal in his hand, which he had taken from off the altar with the fire-spoon.
7 And after touching my mouth with it, he said, See, your lips have been touched with this; and your evil is taken away, and you are made clean from sin.
8 And the voice of the Lord came to my ears, saying, Whom am I to send, and who will go for us? Then I said, Here am I, send me.

#MESSAGE:
# Sanctification remains the key to usefulness in this kingdom. God requires and demands man's sanctification to guarantee His usefulness. Sanctification makes you as one with God. It aligns you with God.
Isaiah 52:11; Psalm 15:1-5; 4:3, Ecclesiastes 9:8, Proverbs 25:4

# Beloved, you need to keep your vessel "constantly" clean to keep God "constantly" at work. God detest unclean environment.
What God is looking for first is how we live, not what we do. It is our cleanliness before our activities.
God has no problem working, the moment he can find clean vessels to work through, nothing less than pure vessels is acceptable to him.

# Dear friends, Until you are cleaned up, God will show up will not show up. Hear what God told Moses to do before He would appear.
Exodus 19:10-11 (KJV)
10 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go unto the people, and sanctify them to day and to morrow, and let them wash their clothes,
11 And be ready against the third day: for the third day the LORD will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai.

# Daily cleansing is the guarantee for daily usefulness. Until you are cleaned up, you can't be fit for the master use. Whatever service you render with a "filthy garment" is not acceptable before God. When you yield yourself to Him daily via Prayer, study and meditation, He will keep purging you!
2 Timothy 2:19-22 (KJV)
19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

# FURTHER SCRIPTURE FOR MEDITATION
PS 24:3-4, Zechariah 3:1-8

#PRAYER
Father, please clean me up and give me grace to yield to your purging process daily in Jesus mighty name. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Muslimahs' Diary / The Nature Of God In Jesus / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.