Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach (21606 Views)

Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' / Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow / Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by DedeNkem: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
The only thing the massively corrupt and incompetent Nigerian Army does best is lying!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by maclatunji: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
The question now is this :

WHY DON'T THEY TAKE THE MEDICAL OUTREACH TO THE MILLIONS OF ALMAJIRI CHILDREN IN THE POLIO DISEASE INFESTED NORTH?

They do.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by Tamass: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
LogicStatement:

Don't mind people like him, their situation is so pathetic! This their 'them against us' mentality is unbecoming. They really, really & urgently need deradicallization & reorientation if not, I don't see the possibility of them uniting & playing clean politics to produce the president of this nation in the nearest future.
Nice bro.. i am happy we still have sound reasoning people like you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by Lomprico2: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Throwback:

Yes we know.

But did you see any picture of military men in any school. Did anyone running confirm that he/she running, ran because military personnel were sighted?

Did any parent that went to schools for their kids sight any military personnel in any of those schools.
Am not arguing whether military were chasing pupils or not am saying pupils ran from schools today and that incident is true!!
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by koboko69: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Josephjnr:
I am not understanding.Who were soldiers in the southeastern part of Nigeria doing medical outreach? If it was Nigerian Military and no arrest have being made yet. Nigeria is becoming a disgrace to the World.

All the pictures u guys have posted, never for once have i seen a pic of anu soldier with injections...just some silly random pics of innocent kids on the street.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by momonny: 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
Tamass:
Some unscruplous elements just causing unnecessary panic anyhow all in the name of defaming the government... shun racism and tribalism..only then can we move forward
and xenophobia
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by Lomprico2: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Raintaker:
Muntula , u saw students running, did you see any military man or woman running after them?
At least there would have been a flicker of an image of a Nigerian soldier, if the news were to be true.
Si eba puo for real.

Ogopolo! I saw pupils running and that's what I said was true. I didn't say I saw any military person chasing them. The fact that pupils ran from their schools today is true.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by msylva2147(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Paperwhite:
Lai Muhammed infested Nigerian Army.Poor damage control due to the widespread embarrassment they have recieved from their deceptive but failed vaccination exercises.
you that knows the truth of this matter I want you to upload a picture of the said Nigerian army carrying the vaccines. I wonder when people of your type will open your eyes to be able to differentiate between rumours and true story.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by judynton(m): 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
adeblow:
But that's true ohh. Nobody has uploaded any pictures of military trying to give medical care oh.
..go and snap them and see whether u will see de next minute..use ur head bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by Lilimax(f): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
LogicStatement:

Don't mind people like him, their situation is so pathetic! This their 'them against us' mentality is unbecoming. They really, really & urgently need deradicallization & reorientation if not, I don't see the possibility of them uniting & playing clean politics to produce the president of this nation in the nearest future.
Huh undecided? They may be in pathetic situatuion but Who president EPP? Una wey don rule how has it better your life?? embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by billyG(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Josephjnr:
I am not understanding.Who were soldiers in the southeastern part of Nigeria doing medical outreach? If it was Nigerian Military and no arrest have being made yet. Nigeria is becoming a disgrace to the World.
did u yursef see any soldier gvn vaccine to kids?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by msylva2147(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dmeji4444:
If there is one thing I know about this govt, it is being the Chairman for the Liars Association .
can you give us just one proof that shows the Nigerian army carrying the vaccines or anywhere close to that around the said school?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by msylva2147(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Joephat:
I said it that this boy running didn't see armies, he saw shakau himself..

This clearly shows that Nigerian soldiers had evil motives for actually embarking on monkeypox outreach.

thankGod, my Igbo ppl r not daft as Benue, afonja or the fulanis.

these children r rumor mugger.

For all the gullible afonjas who actually believed in what this soldiers said, you will die by there guns n they will deny being responsible before this year ends.

Amen

I was expecting to see you attach a picture of soldiers pursuing those pupils with syringes but I didn't see any of that which shows that you are full in capital letters.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
They have turned to Lai Muhammed
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by Zeromoney(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
I wonder when the Army will regain the trust of Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by Referendum50(f): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
adeblow:
But that's true ohh. Nobody has uploaded any pictures of military trying to give medical care oh.
rest your brains below

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by Referendum50(f): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Adekdammy:
Something is not just right, could it be that some wicked souls are impersonating the Nigerian army or the Nigerian army is doing damage control.
don't decive your self eat this picture

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by Referendum50(f): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
MrEgghead:
Have you seen the Army dress in their uniforms giving vaccination?Atleast Let someone upload their pictures of there's any.

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by Cjrane2: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
Before Nko?
Of course they will even deny there is a Nigerian army in existence. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Who cares what those shameless silly liars say anymore?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by Referendum50(f): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
obailala:
Quit all these blabbings and just produce a single picture (just 1) from wherever indicating of soldiers giving vaccination in schools?...

We mustnt always run around spewing empty blabs, just show a freaking picture or at least produce any statement of anyone whose child has been a victim of this so called phanton military injections you so believe in.

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by msylva2147(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lomprico2:

Why are u pained? Lemmi guess oh! Ur plans are not working abi? grin cheesy

Check out the pictures above and like the poster said, 'rest ur brains' that is if you have at all. tongue
you must still be a full for not given the pictures.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by texazzpete(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Paulchris:
again?
so those people that came to Nnewi are not members of the NA yet arrest haven't been made......

even thou their spokesman said that it is a way of creating a good rapport with the civilians now they don't know about it...

You can’t read?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by trueorfalse: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Tamass:
Some unscruplous elements just causing unnecessary panic anyhow all in the name of defaming the government... shun racism and tribalism..only then can we move forward
guy if the army was truly a friend Nigerians will not get scared. Its like a guy runs into a bar shouting "police police police" believe in nigeria ppl will run. Its better to flee than explain ur innocence in the cell. The army in nigeria is seen as bad that's y such rumors were taken seriously. If it was in a civilized nation such rumor will not even pass the wall of the room it was cooked up because they see their army as goood n as a friend. Not here where the army is looking for reasons to beat civilians up.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by texazzpete(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Josephjnr:

Comprehension issues abound.

The army denies any vaccination exercise in Rivers State. When did Rivers State Become part of the South East?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by Tamass: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
trueorfalse:
guy if the army was truly a friend Nigerians will not get scared. Its like a guy runs into a bar shouting "police police police" believe in nigeria ppl will run. Its better to flee than explain ur innocence in the cell. The army in nigeria is seen as bad that's y such rumors were taken seriously. If it was in a civilized nation such rumor will not even pass the wall of the room it was cooked up because they see their army as goood n as a friend. Not here where the army is looking for reasons to beat civilians up.
Honestly you really made a point here..which is the previous abuse and misuse of power by the soldiers! I agree about that with you...but mind you the bad you ate talking about is not what many of this clowns are refering to...To them ever since the operation python dance they have promised to retaliate and make the commoners see the army as their enemies
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by Oblang(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lomprico2:

So all the picture u saw today of pupils running are students doing inter house sports abi?

Picture of students running because of rumour or picture of students bin forced to receive vaccination from army....
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by Oblang(m): 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Joephat:

for Believing in What this military men r saying... before this year ends, you will receive a stray bullet n it will reach FP

this is our prayers on you n others

This is serious...
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by Oblang(m): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=Referendum50 post=61520960][/quote]

What's this. So that old man is a student receiving vaccination....
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by Lomprico2: 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
Oblang:

Picture of students running because of rumour or picture of students bin forced to receive vaccination from army....

What did u read from my post?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by maclatunji: 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Referendum50:
rest your brains below

Do you know what a medical outreach is? Dang, you open your doors to people and anyone interested comes for free medical check-up and screening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention / Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) / Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.