Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach (21608 Views)

Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' / Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow / Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by maclatunji: 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
Oblang:

What's this. So that old man is a student receiving vaccination....

Honestly, some people need basic functional education.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by Princewell2012(m): 12:07am On Oct 18, 2017
All this people shouting show us the pictures of soldiers should save us the sracps and rubish. Who get the mind to snap a group of Soldiers sad.
shocked
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by oneligeria: 5:30am On Oct 18, 2017
When the Army left people to be slaughtered in Plateau during a curfew and the police commissioner tells the world that they were surprised the attackers did not adhere to the curfew then you don't expect me to trust the motives of the government who leaves such people in charge of securing lives and property how much more giving medicare to my kids.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by juman(m): 5:31am On Oct 18, 2017
BigSarah:
grin

That Colonel Is Related To Lai Lienus Mohammad
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by AlfaWaleFatai: 6:41am On Oct 18, 2017
[s]
maclatunji:

Honestly, some people need basic functional education.
[/s]
while you need basic Koran radicalism
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by AlfaWaleFatai: 6:42am On Oct 18, 2017
[s]
maclatunji:

Do you know what a medical outreach is? Dang, you open your doors to people and anyone interested comes for free medical check-up and screening.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by onyxo76(m): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Somehow I don't trust this spokesman. Rumours most times have some element of truth in them. All the same the entire thing smells very fishy. People must have seen something going before raising alarm and in three States for that matter. Something is not right.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by alaskido(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2017
Na when Nigerian Army turn to NGO? So those Army we saw in schools borrowed the uniform? Or are they unknown soldiers? This Lair Mohammed has infested the Army as well. This country is doomed.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by obailala(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Referendum50:

YiuYou have provided the picture of a medical outreach where soldiers set up a medical camp under canopies and community members who need any kind of medical help walk there freely and receive free consultation or medication. The medical outreach was done in Ebonyi, Enugu and even Abia without hitch, people talked about low turn-out and from your picture, I can see someone who looks like a chief in the community sitting tight and encouraging people to utilise the service. Even ex COAS Ihejirika attended whrn it was done in Abia and the key point to note in all these is 'it was voluntary.'

Now the bone of contention is that the same military then went into Anambra schools, forced pupils out and started administering vaccination forcefully to pupils even without the consent of their parents. That is the exact story you are trying to sell, that is the story the Military and the Anambra state govt has repeatedly dismissed as a hoax. But YOU and plenty others, for whatever reason, keep insisting that it actually happened, and is still happening; and this your insistence in this hoax is the reason students are running away from schools even in Ondo (even when they havent seen any military man).

Why dont you provide any evidence of the forceful vaccination which you have chosen to insist on?... Even if you dont have a picture, just any random statement (even real or fake) of any parent whose child was vaccinated without their consent.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by KINGS100(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2017
Tamass:
Some unscruplous elements just causing unnecessary panic anyhow all in the name of defaming the government... shun racism and tribalism..only then can we move forward
I know that the Nigeria Army are capable of denying this. truth most be told, I was in Enugu last week Wednesday and i happened to witness the medical exercise which caused panic in various schools in Enugu. Nigerian Army are liars believe them at your own peril.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by trueorfalse: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2017
Tamass:

Honestly you really made a point here..which is the previous abuse and misuse of power by the soldiers! I agree about that with you...but mind you the bad you ate talking about is not what many of this clowns are refering to...To them ever since the operation python dance they have promised to retaliate and make the commoners see the army as their enemies
yes i agree but if the army was actually seen as good the propaganda would not work na. Besides this fear has even affected ppl on ondo state where they python didn't even dance. So u c what i mean? The military is not seen as good
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach by stev120(m): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2017
if not the army then who. ..
For people to run away from a free government medical care. ..is a sign of no trust in this government. ..
This is not a laughing matter ooooo....
the government know what it means that is why they are covering the news
any government been declined by the people is as good as dead. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Frank Replies Governor Ikpeazu: You Are Nothing But APC's Mole In PDP / Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process / Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.