Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,682 members, 7,969,000 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:46 PM

Random Thoughts On Relationships: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Random Thoughts On Relationships: (630 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Effect Of Facebook On Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Thoughts On Relationships: by kosovo(m): 3:51am On Mar 13, 2010
Do I do what I know is right? Or keep living a lie. Do I move on from the past, or keep hoping for the best? I'v always said lifes to short to have grudges or regrets. So why am I questioning myself now? What would you do to have back what was lost? What do I do with these mixed signals? What about rejection? Should I fear it though I know its imminent? What if what I'm feeling hurts so bad that my heart feels the thorns of the rose tightening around it? Do I just move on? Or keep trying? A friend of mine once said that if you truly loved someone then that love will never go away. I believe its true but does she? Does she have the feelings that we once shared mutually? Or has she erased our past completely? I know what I want from this life, but does she? Does she realize that somebody still cares for her? Life is to short to not be lived to its fullest. Go out and never look back. Run everyday like a bull is chasing you, and at the end of each day make sure he has gained no ground,

There are two wolves fighting inside us all, one is kindness,
the other is evil. The one that wins is the one that you feed.

****vo
Re: Random Thoughts On Relationships: by whiteroses(f): 6:48am On Mar 13, 2010
kosovo:

A friend of mine once said that if you truly loved someone then that love will never go away. I believe its true but does she? Does she have the feelings that we once shared mutually? Or has she erased our past completely? I know what I want from this life, but does she? Does she realize that somebody still cares for her?

trust meh she has moved on girls will hurt like its the end of the world after a break up but once they get under a one thats just as good or even better, thats it the pain is over enjoyment repete
Re: Random Thoughts On Relationships: by madlady(f): 6:50am On Mar 13, 2010
^^^OH gosh that's harsh
Re: Random Thoughts On Relationships: by ayettymama(f): 6:52am On Mar 13, 2010
white roses is tellin the truth!!

abeg - i miss ma ex i miss ma ex

then the hotter richer smarter one comes along! they forget name and number of ex!!
Re: Random Thoughts On Relationships: by madlady(f): 6:55am On Mar 13, 2010
^^^Dis girl is bad shocked shocked shocked

If you truly love that love will last for eternity cry cry
Re: Random Thoughts On Relationships: by ayettymama(f): 6:58am On Mar 13, 2010
trust me unless uve been with a man for 30 yrs had his babies and havent actually been a week without him then u dont have a clu abt loff!!!

wen ur wiv someone and ur actually physically sick when you dont see him- thats wen unno ur in love!"

and i aint seen that shizz in a looooooon tyme!!
Re: Random Thoughts On Relationships: by daduke2k(m): 7:37am On Mar 13, 2010
How abt word change. I lust u. No more l love u.
Re: Random Thoughts On Relationships: by ayettymama(f): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2010
ehn lust is better
Re: Random Thoughts On Relationships: by rickie4us(m): 7:48am On Mar 13, 2010
Love needs to be properly defined and understood

(1) (Reply)

Funny Romance Myths. / Love Is Wicked! Sheyyyyyyyyyy / How Do U Get Down With A New Chick After Catchin A Raw Deal 4rm Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.