Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,203 members, 7,974,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:48 PM

How Do U Get Down With A New Chick After Catchin A Raw Deal 4rm Luv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Get Down With A New Chick After Catchin A Raw Deal 4rm Luv (630 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Scared Of LOOSING Your MAN To A New Chick? / PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Get Down With A New Chick After Catchin A Raw Deal 4rm Luv by ARCHYN: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
I just met a girl and I'm really interested but I've not spoken up cuz of some things; 1.I'm ready 4 marriage but i'm afraid the girl is not yet ready cuz she is still going to school.2.Getting down with someone not funny to me.
Re: How Do U Get Down With A New Chick After Catchin A Raw Deal 4rm Luv by BadMoFo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2010
You need to fuking relax before rushing into marriage. You need time to heal
Re: How Do U Get Down With A New Chick After Catchin A Raw Deal 4rm Luv by mrperfect(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2010
If you are really ready for marriage, go for the girl and tell her what you are up to, school or not is rarely a determinant of marriage.
judging from far is never solution unless there is something you are hiding here.
Re: How Do U Get Down With A New Chick After Catchin A Raw Deal 4rm Luv by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2010
Bad_Mo_Fo:

You need to fuking relax before rushing into marriage. You need time to heal

or else you punish an innocent woman for the sins of another
Re: How Do U Get Down With A New Chick After Catchin A Raw Deal 4rm Luv by omega25red(m): 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2010
ARCHYN:

I just met a girl and I'm really interested but I've not spoken up cuz of some things; 1.I'm ready 4 marriage but i'm afraid the girl is not yet ready cuz she is still going to school.2.Getting down with someone not funny to me.
so because you are ready for marriage that means dating and getting to know someone is out ? geez talk to her and get to know her let her know that you are looking for a long term situation and see where her mind is then you go from there. Besides who said she will even want to date you or do you know for sure?
Re: How Do U Get Down With A New Chick After Catchin A Raw Deal 4rm Luv by Flashfast1: 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2010
omega25red:

so because you are ready for marriage that means dating and getting to know someone is out ? geez talk to her and get to know her let her know that you are looking for a long term situation and see where her mind is then you go from there. Besides who said she will even want to date you or do you know for sure?

This marriage thing go make pple go gaga one day. So because you are ready for marriage you don't need to know the person abi?
Beside why did you have to wait till you are just too ready for marrige before thinking of dating. That way you are bound to make so many wrong decisions.
Re: How Do U Get Down With A New Chick After Catchin A Raw Deal 4rm Luv by 1106: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2010
people and marriage

1st few years sweet

later years bitter

if you dont know ur partner
dont rush in2 it~

(1) (Reply)

Please,teach Me The Science Of Romance. / Ladies & Gents / Would You Give Up Your Studies For Your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.