Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,006 members, 7,919,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:48 AM

Jumia Black Friday 2017 Festival (details And Date Announced) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Jumia Black Friday 2017 Festival (details And Date Announced) (506 Views)

Moz Pro Login Details And Email / Ultimate Guide To Backend Web Development: Details And Required Skill Set / The Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria 2017 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Black Friday 2017 Festival (details And Date Announced) by Godspowerjr: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jumia made it officially known the date of 2017 Black Friday Deal...

If you are concerned about which exact product Jumia is going to discount that day. Make it clear that many products will be put for sale on the
jumia black Friday promotion and it ranges from many categories such as Home Appliances, Fashion, Games, Kitchen Utensils, Mobile Phones, Laptops and Many More.

I’m super optimistic that the promo discount will be nothing less than 30 – 50% discount on any product you lay hands upon on that very day.
Since it’s known that there will be a very product you are observing and waiting for a reckon day to deal with. This is the best time for you to make a list about the product you are aiming at and get that dream product at a cheaper price on Jumia Black Friday 2017 Promotion.

JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2017 DATE

Jumia Black Friday 2017 Promotion will run From November 13th to 24th 2017 . A brand new edition with awesome discount on products don’t sleep off that day, even if I have to, I’ll definitely sleep walk and make a purchase.

I know you will be wandering how to take part in this great offer.... Yes, This offer is for everybody..... Lets Go!

HOW TO TAKE PART IN JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY OFFER?

Read Here

http://www.gurusmat.ga/2017/10/jumia-black-friday-2017-offer-details.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Jumia Black Friday 2017 Festival (details And Date Announced) by koolswagking(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Naso

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Grab A Copy Of My Wordpress Book / Four Best Places To Learn Wordpress Theme Development Free / Best Way Get Free 200MB On 9mobile Sim Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.