Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) (63706 Views)

Man Stands On A Pretty Lady's Buttocks, Causes Outrage Online (Video, Photos) / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by hotspec(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2017

Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by Emmy9ite(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
smiley

Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by Gozbrown(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ur strength
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by propanet(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Uniqueness01:
Nigerians can react to anything.....The Man isn't complaining.

Someone cannot be fat in Peace again undecided cheesy cheesy
Another fatima spoted
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by cyborgviper(f): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
shocked shocked heavy duty.
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by EazyMoh(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lol! the guy looks like he took the picture under duress!
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
God save me from d load that will consume me in future? I give up 4 dis pre wedding pix
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by maasoap(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pappyto:
Hope you won't drown in that Atlantic young lad?

Even if she sits down anyhow, you still won't see anything.
Wetin you wan see?
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by stobery(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Uniqueness01:

See fyn gal, abasi mbok!
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by cashlurd(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
This is called Suicide by Marriage!!!!
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by Pappyto: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
maasoap:
Wetin you wan see?
Don't corrupt me ooo.... I just dey observe.
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by SirLakes: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
I am ferking weak for this guy.

If you ain't complaining we'll help you do It.

Damn! bet
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by enomakos(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
I like them big and beautiful
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by cyborgviper(f): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
propanet:

Another fatima spoted
Fatima ko, Fatola ni. undecided
propanet:

Another fatima spoted
Fatima ko, Fatola ni.
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
I hope she'll ignore all the negative and snide comments and enjoy her life.

People and their bad mouth sha.

Happy married life in advance to the couple. I wish you happiness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by daveP(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:
People like to take other people problems and put it on their head for real.
YEAH. but imagine her on him!! now dont tell me you didnt even grin. grin
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Body shaming is real
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by jonnytad(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
The lady must be rich or have a rich parent. ..... bt fo me, hell NO.
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
daveP:
YEAH. but imagine her on him!! now dont tell me you didnt even grin. grin

There are so many sexual positions.

Why only cowgirl? undecided
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
So because she is fat, she doesnt deserve happiness? Her husband love her that way, so you bodyshamers should shutup

2 Likes

Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
COULD THIS BE LOVE PT1
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by Pidginwhisper: 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Chail! Iskalabata,iskelebete,Iskeleboto shocked shocked

Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by Alphyno: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lol, he truly needs God's Strength to handle such work
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by otusnora(f): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
the girl would hv carried the guy naa...
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by Shawnnn01: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:
People like to take other people problems and put it on their head for real.
That is what is called undertaker..lol.
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by daveP(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:

There are so many sexual positions.

Why only cowgirl? undecided
And what if thats what she likes? The bed condition though...
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
What type? The way some of you talk tho, like you created yourself
Vutseck:

can you recommend this type to your brother

1 Like

Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by Sanchase: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
He had better go and and buy metal steel made bed, if you buy wooden bed just forget it .

By the time she born pikin bros na you go dey run enter kitchen to bring this and that.
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by Malawian(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
let me just say

1 Like

Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by Sanctecosma(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Uniqueness01:

I wonder o!
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by crisycent: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Osibanjooooooor oooooh
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by GoodinPurple: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
I'm just wondering where she got that Jean... As in what was the intention of the person selling that size of Jean?...that must be size 70 cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.