Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) (63705 Views)

Man Stands On A Pretty Lady's Buttocks, Causes Outrage Online (Video, Photos) / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by neduben(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Truly the Lord is his strength
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by Ifiokuyanga9(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jeeez Bt Is She Standin Or Siting Am Cnfused OJeeez Bt Is She Standin Or Siting Am Cnfused OJeeez Bt Is She Standin Or Siting Am Cnfused O
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
This one na suicide mission.
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
He loves her and that's all that matter
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by crownbayo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
koret! I believe dis man see her before proposing, besides someone most marry her, that's why some carry people matter for head dey advertise and still remain single and searching. BBW are real woman
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by crownbayo(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
He loves her and that's all that matter
abi ooo, may even have the quality of house wife
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by Mrjuice: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2017
Adadioranma79:
What type? The way some of you talk tho, like you created yourself
shocked
Re: The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
I dont have to recommend a woman for my brother,
Let alone any particular type according to you cos my brother is old and matured enough to know what he wants from a relationship. Whats the point in having an hour glass shape with fine face if you may not even be able to give your partner the peace and support that he truly deserves in marriage. I pray you marry your own wife tho.
Adadioranma79:
What type? The way some of you talk tho, like you created yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.