Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,582 members, 7,948,254 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Buhari doesn't deserve second term-Junaid Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari doesn't deserve second term-Junaid Mohammed (434 Views)

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari doesn't deserve second term-Junaid Mohammed by DoubleObee(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2017
A lawmaker of the Second Republic, Junaid Mohammed has said that President Muhammadu Buhari has not done enough to seek re-election into power.
The lawmaker in an interview with Vanguard said President Buhari does not deserve a second term.
Mohammed said he is yet to see any evidence that the present administration led by President Buhari has done enough for an average Nigerian.
He said:“I have not seen evidence as a Nigerian, who goes to the market that the life of the average Nigerian is getting better. It is either these governors have their ambition or maybe they are beginning to think of what they can do."
‘’They are making noise as if 2019 is achievable on the pages of Newspapers. I have no objection to any politician having an ambition or a politician who is trying to play games with our own situation.
“In the case of APC, we have not seen any clear sign that they are serious or they mean business,"Mohammed said.Citing a remark made by an All Progressives Congress chieftain, Mohammed said it is important for the party to allow for an open candidacy in 2019.
He said: “Politics has never been a rational game in Nigeria. Sometimes people vote in Nigeria because of primordial sentiment and geopolitics. It is unfortunate, it stifles our democracy and makes it impossible to have a national dialogue.
“I have known Buhari for more than 47 years.
‘’Flying a kite is a legitimate trick. I have known Buhari for more than 47 years. I knew him in 1967 during the civil war. I think if Buhari were to fly a kite about re-election, I don’t think he would do it with the governors of Kogi and Benue states,"Mohammed added.
NAIJ.comearlier reported that the Senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District Shehu Sani urged President Buhari to ensure his administrationincludes names of corrupt APC members in the list of looters to be published.
Sani said the names that will be published by the federal government should not be limited to members of the PDP.
Source:
https://www.naij.com/1131436-why-buhari-deserve-second-term-junaid-mohammed.html
Re: Buhari doesn't deserve second term-Junaid Mohammed by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2017
grin
Re: Buhari doesn't deserve second term-Junaid Mohammed by bizza45: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2017
what have d man done in d first tenure that makes him deserve anoda tenure apart from chaos
Re: Buhari doesn't deserve second term-Junaid Mohammed by Atiku2019: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2017
We All Stand With Atikù

1 Like

Re: Buhari doesn't deserve second term-Junaid Mohammed by aolawale025: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2017
Good this is also coming from his people.
Re: Buhari doesn't deserve second term-Junaid Mohammed by SalamRushdie: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2017
Can corruption fight corruption?
Re: Buhari doesn't deserve second term-Junaid Mohammed by senatordave1(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Can corruption fight corruption?
Yes it can when due process and other alternatives has failed.
Re: Buhari doesn't deserve second term-Junaid Mohammed by morbeta(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2017
This man talks alot....take a peep inside his own house, you will discover he can not put his house in order.
Re: Buhari doesn't deserve second term-Junaid Mohammed by DoubleObee(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2017
morbeta:
This man talks alot....take a peep inside his own house, you will discover he can not put his house in order.
gringringringringringringringringringrin
thumbs up bro
Re: Buhari doesn't deserve second term-Junaid Mohammed by senatordave1(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2017
Again,all those that the anti graft bodies are after are corrupt.therefore buhari is really fighting corruption.whether they have been jailed or not lies with the judiciary.up apc.
Re: Buhari doesn't deserve second term-Junaid Mohammed by fiizznation: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2017
Junaid will you please shut up just for once. C'Mon you talk just damn too much which is unbecoming of a man who brands himself 'as elder statesman'.

(1) (Reply)

K / The Vehicles I'm Using Belong To The Family - Buhari's Wife / PHOTOS: Buhari Swears In Boss Mustapha As Secretary To The Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.