Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,680 members, 7,930,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:49 PM

Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 (39002 Views)

Why Anambra, Enugu, Kogi Can’t Be Declared Oil Bearing States, By DPR / 2016 Internally Generated Revenue By Geopolitical Region / Internally Generated Revenue At State Level (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by uyplus(m): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Fayose Ekiti. He can't manage Ekiti, but wants to manage Nigeria. Joker
Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Oblang(m): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
DrGoodman:

Nooooo, every yorobbar person supported Biafra and praised Nnamdi kanu grin

I don't think u need a yoruba person to praise kanu b4 u do ur Biafra thing. Is it yoruba governors that proscribe ipob?

3 Likes

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Killitoff: 12:19am On Oct 23, 2017
EternalTruths:

Tell that to your Yoruba people, TVC continental, Naij.com etc who are the greatest opposition to Biafra restoration both online & offline.

You are a disgrace to your late parents for posting this kinda rubbish. Why are you this daft? Jeeeezzzz

3 Likes

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by intricate(m): 12:33am On Oct 23, 2017
DrGoodman:
Liars will die in hell fire, because if there is half a truth in this, yorubas would have declared Yorubanistan republic grin

Fake figures made up to measure your shrivelled dick.s and feel good online. But the truth is that yorubas are worse off in the quality of life index now and anytime. If you remove free things from the south west, famine will finish the population there.

I challenge you to support the division of Nigeria and see as the south west becomes another Togo grin
imbecilic post
Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by MasterKim: 1:02am On Oct 23, 2017
DrGoodman:

Nooooo, every yorobbar person supported Biafra and praised Nnamdi kanu grin
I'm kinda confused sir.
Why should Yoruba support Biafra and praise kanu?
What's the logic to that?

3 Likes

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by es144000: 2:36am On Oct 23, 2017
I doubt the figure for ogun is real as at September this year ogun had generated 33b this year
Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by rhektor(m): 4:41am On Oct 23, 2017
DrGoodman:

Good. Hide the stats for Anambra and inflate Lagos and Ogun. We are watching.

Then present your own original stat or stop spewing thrash.
Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by DSoj(m): 5:06am On Oct 23, 2017
DrGoodman:
Liars will die in hell fire, because if there is half a truth in this, yorubas would have declared Yorubanistan republic grin

Fake figures made up to measure your shrivelled dick.s and feel good online. But the truth is that yorubas are worse off in the quality of life index now and anytime. If you remove free things from the south west, famine will finish the population there.

I challenge you to support the division of Nigeria and see as the south west becomes another Togo grin

u think becos biafra is blindly arrogant on emptiness, Yoruba will be like that? Learn
Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Bimpe29: 5:52am On Oct 23, 2017
Saraki has been looting Kwara beyond humans imagination. Visit Ilorin alone, you see nothing worthwhile in terms of development
Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Mcreloaded(m): 5:58am On Oct 23, 2017
If churches are merging and neighbours are doing colabo to cook food and banks are known to have merged then states should merge especially those unviable states

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by blarkraimez: 6:03am On Oct 23, 2017
[quote
Obviously you don't know much about agric in South West......go to Oyo and osun and Ondo state maybe you will have an idea of what farming in SW is.

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by DoubleDee4U(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
okay ooookay ooo

Op is high on cheapest liquor
how's Rivers 85billion less than Ogun 72b

meanwhile
lala and mynd4,
come and see something

Lol..... Asking the same question too o.....
Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Alajiki(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2017
uglyafonja:
State sustainability index....

Source?
Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Alajiki(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2017
DrGoodman:

Then what are your people still doing in Lagos and Ibadan. Abi dem wan die of hunger?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Alajiki(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2017
Biety:
Ogun is the most industrialised state in Nigeria.

As a yoruba man when you remember lagos and ogun you just thank God for blessing us with these two states. We are not like some people who are running away from their region everyday because their states are lacking in development.

Haba! That's harsh. grin
Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Mccullum: 7:10am On Oct 23, 2017
Most of the igbos suffering from heart of hatred against innocent Yoruba that had been blessed nation during precolonial Nigeria before UK established geographical location of Nigeria, by geographical location it favoured West than East, human resources - West is ahead, natural resources - West is ahead, industrialized region - West is ahead and all these known to igbos but sense of inferiority causing easterners to continuously blamed Yorubas for their failure but if it's success they'll claimed that for themselves.

You can't compare West Germany to East Germany during Cold War era even though both are Germans, so therefore we can all be Southerners but comparing West with East is like mocking eastern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2017
stev120:

Did you just say agriculture. .woow...!!! I never knew kola nut can give such huge amount. ..
far better than benue cassava or imo palm oil. ..what about crude oil money. .
should i say the post smells of lies am sure someone will shout. ..."that is an understatement". .. grin

Did you just say agriculture. .woow...!!! I never knew kola nut can give such huge amount. ..
far better than benue cassava or imo palm oil. ..what about crude oil money. .
should i say the post smells of lies am sure someone will shout. ..."that is an understatement". ..
Bro did you just say the southwest only produces kola nut grin

Bro even at height of agricultural production in southwest, we produced cocoa not kola nut. I think you need to read more bro grin

You also said imo produces palm oil and benue casava. Do you think ondo, oyo and osun state don't produce palm oil? or do you think we get our casavas in the southwest from benue?

You are ignorant and ill-informed grin

3 Likes

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by PVision2020(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2017
DrGoodman:

Blame Kanu, blame ibos, when will you declare Oduduwa Republic?

I expect you to start another round of yammering instead of answering this question grin
what is your business with when Yoruba declares Oduduwa republic?
Can't Igbo's do anything on their own without dragging others (ss&sw) into it?
Yoruba's wanted a secession clause included in the constitution, Igbo hero ZIK opposed it.
Yoruba's wanted regional governance, your Son Aguiyi Ironsi abolished regionalism and opted for a unitary system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Lapeywilliams(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2017
Hundreds Of Acres Of Good Virgin Land Available In Iyana-Offa After Airforce Secondary School ,Lagelu L.G.A. Ibadan.

There Is Good Road Network To The Farm.

You Can Pay On Installment When You Buy From 10 Acres And Above.

Price Is N250,000/Acre.
For More Enquiries, Contact Mr. Sholape @ +2348060424589, +2348020626259.

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Dareal90s(m): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2017
DrGoodman:

Good for you, as for us we are not enjoying this country, we can grow and develop our lands faster if we have our people at the helm without the drawbacks in infrastructure and power.

If only Yorubas can become independent instead of surviving on oil and still lying about nonsensical IGR grin
Why are you pained, y don't u too survive from oil? maybe you guys are lazy and weak.

2 Likes

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by zinizta: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2017
rubbish Debate With Few Facts... Ondo State Has Oil And So Does Delta State Of The Old Western Region (Nigeria Constitution 1969) Bayelsa State,Rivers State And Other South South States Of The Old Eastern Region.
In The Midst Of Chaos, A Man Of The Igbo Descent Declared Biafra Which Led To The Civil War.
First Question,Is The Old Eastern Region Populated ONLY By People Of Igbo Descent?
Secondly, Why Is There An Agitation For Niger-Delta Republic In The Same Region?
Thirdly, Why Did Kanu Include Benue State (Northern Nigeria Prior To 1914 And Northern Region) In His "Biafra Map".
Conclusively,This Current Drive For Biafra Is An Ethnic Agenda/ A Bargaining Tool By Ethnic Bigots. It Is Selfish.It Is A Failed Attempt At National Domination. The Likes Of Kanu Want A New Country Where They Can Be The New Hausas - Where They Can Be The Dominant Tribe. Thats An Ignoble Cause.
Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by salesforce: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by abashi47(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2017
what is the difference between internally generated revenue and state sustainability index
Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by jobbers: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2017
oh
Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by manikspears: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2017
DrGoodman:

We are not stupid people, we do not follow a mad man.

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by totit: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2017
rlauncher:

The economy of SW is not based on oil. It is based on Agriculture, Manufacturing, Hospitality businesses and services.

We've always had a good economy before oil. That is not going to change should we go our separate ways. I don't foresee the break-up of Nigeria though. Most Nigerians believe we are better together than disintegrated into smaller pieces.

This is why I love yoruba people, they argue on facts while dem dem only do the crying and argue base on emotion grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by shallysgirl: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2017
Until igr translates to better living, stop bragging with it. Grandstanding is just overated.
TimeMod1:
ode. shifting the goal post. when facts hit them on the face, they become dumb.
Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by shallysgirl: 11:52am On Oct 23, 2017
Are the residents and indigenes of your state living better (living standard) than the traders,business men and women, teacher and civil servants in Abia, Anambra, IMO, Enugu or Ebonyi states?the answer is a convincing no.
Do they have pipe borne water, electricity, good roads and hospitals? The answer is a convincing no.
So what makes you better than me, or your state better than mine?
Look, we are on the same level.
I am from Anambra state. I know that civil servants aren't being owed, the economy is moving, the middle class is thriving, so why this noise?
Have you seen the sustainability table for the 36states?
Did you see the position of the SE states? Igr is overrated if it doesn't translate to better living.
OK, finally I can confirm that the SE has the lowest igr, now, excuse me, take your extra large, oversized igr and continue to live in your state the same way I live in Anambra. Good day.
totit:

This is why I love yoruba people, they argue on facts while dem dem only do the crying and argue base on emotion grin
Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by shallysgirl: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2017
Nothing hit me in the face. Your state isn't better than mine.
Now take your bragging rights and get lost.
Good day.
TimeMod1:
ode. shifting the goal post. when facts hit them on the face, they become dumb.
Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Basic123: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2017
DrGoodman:

We have brain, dogged intellectuals who understands the business of going far and conquering the goods in other lands and countries. We have brave men who cannot be intimidated by competition but will fight and win laurels everywhere.

We don't depend on oil or lazily collecting tolls from ports and calling that business. Our people are programmed to be successful, despite the odds.

What again did you say you have in the south west? grin
Igbo people and chestbeat.

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by goldrushbooks: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2017
Regurgitated arguments, here we go again.
Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Basic123: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
DrGoodman:

Blame Kanu, blame ibos, when will you declare Oduduwa Republic?

I expect you to start another round of yammering instead of answering this question grin
How is that one igbo people problem?

Igbo cant survive the competition with the other major tribes cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" / Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon / Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.