Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,756 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:59 AM

I'm A Igbo; I Want To Marry An Afonja - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Igbo; I Want To Marry An Afonja (2660 Views)

Igbo Why?:see Wetin Yansh Do Me For Church Today. / Igbo Why?:why Me? / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Igbo; I Want To Marry An Afonja by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Worst decision you'll ever make
Better be ready to share your missus with everyone
Re: I'm A Igbo; I Want To Marry An Afonja by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 23, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Yorubas are nice,honest people.Proudly one.cool
speak for your house hold
Re: I'm A Igbo; I Want To Marry An Afonja by hoMegas(m): 3:58am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good luck, but if you must know the truth then this is what the Bible says about inter-tribal marriages.

GENESIS 24: 1-6

2 One day Abraham said to his oldest servant, the man in charge of his household, “Take an oath by putting your hand under my thigh. 3. Swear by the Lord, the God of heaven and earth, that you will not allow my son to marry one of these local Canaanite women. 4 Go instead to my homeland, to my relatives, and find a wife there for my son Isaac.”

GENESIS 28

28 Isaac called Jacob and blessed him and commanded him, “You must not marry a Canaanite woman. 2 Go to the house of Bethuel, your mother’s father, in Northwest Mesopotamia. Laban, your mother’s brother, lives there. Marry one of his daughters.

Finally,
"Do not be unequally yoked..."
2 Corinthians 6:14

This guy, I wonder who released you. Later you will be coming here to tell us that Old Testament does not apply to you Christians.
Re: I'm A Igbo; I Want To Marry An Afonja by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 23, 2017
Hay GOd! Nairalanders will not kill me oh! So someone actually took the time and effort to draw this picture! I'm dead grin grin
NoFavors:
I'm not even afonja you flat headed pig
Re: I'm A Igbo; I Want To Marry An Afonja by Ickes: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
Windflower:
Lol,that's nice,am proudly Yoruba but on a serious note its high time we start seeing people as human first rather than Yoruba,Ibo or hausa. Anybody could have done you that favour. As much as I love you praising my tribe,its comment like this that brings about comparison and discrimination against tribes. Do not be surprised if you meet another Yoruba guy tomorrow and they disappoint you
Keep it up and God bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! / Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! / Jamaican Lady's Unclad Photos Breaks The Internet Today(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.