Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

Look For Someone Help To Write Articles. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Look For Someone Help To Write Articles. (474 Views)

Red Flags To Look For When Interviewing Candidates / Top 7 Skills And Qualities Employers Look For In Candidates / 4 Great Places To Look For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look For Someone Help To Write Articles. by gowithrisk: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dear all Nairaland members,
I'm looking for someone help me to write articles, you can work at spare time, the students at Universities are most welcomed.
Requirements,
1. You should have a computer that you can write articles,
2. You should have some online platforms to publish your articles,
3. There are two topics for the articles, one is fashion, you can review the fashion products or guide people how to select apparels etc. Another is electronic products, review them, or unboxing them, etc...
You should be good at one topic.
4. Fee will be paid after you writing and publishing the article, if your articles are good enough, we can offer you good fee.
5. If you are interested in it, kindly please send your articles to my email: articles.naija#gmail.com
Please use@to replace # above to get the actual email address.
We need at least 2 articles per week.

KK
Re: Look For Someone Help To Write Articles. by Thepasserby(m): 12:35am On Oct 24, 2017
gowithrisk:
Dear all Nairaland members,
I'm looking for someone help me to write articles, you can work at spare time, the students at Universities are most welcomed.
Requirements,
1. You should have a computer that you can write articles,
2. You should have some online platforms to publish your articles,
3. There are two topics for the articles, one is fashion, you can review the fashion products or guide people how to select apparels etc. Another is electronic products, review them, or unboxing them, etc...
You should be good at one topic.
4. Fee will be paid after you writing and publishing the article, if your articles are good enough, we can offer you good fee.
5. If you are interested in it, kindly please send your articles to my email: articles.naija#gmail.com
Please use@to replace # above to get the actual email address.
We need at least 2 articles per week.

KK

Tried reaching you through the email but address was not found
Re: Look For Someone Help To Write Articles. by lacasera14(m): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2017
How much per article?
Re: Look For Someone Help To Write Articles. by gowithrisk: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Are you serious?
I left my mail above, you don't read what I wrote carefully.
Why do I wrote my mail address like that ?
I can tell you, there are a lot of people to collect email address with tools online, I have to avoid spam.
Thepasserby:

Tried reaching you through the email but address was not found
Re: Look For Someone Help To Write Articles. by gowithrisk: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
It's negotiable, base on the quality of your articles.
You can share a link of your articles you wrote before to me.
lacasera14:
How much per article?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Young Graduates Meadow Hall Teacher Trainee Programme 2018 / Relationship Consultant: Talk To Moses Today! / A Nairalander Wants To Empower Someone With Car Washing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.