Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,264 members, 7,884,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:15 AM

Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! (10298 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta / Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by snowdrops(m): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2010
tlops:

shocked shocked shocked na wa oh, soon we'll be competing with pakistan,
EXXAAACCTLLLLLLYY
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by oge4real(f): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2010
The incoporation of bombs in this ND madness should be taken seriously, to avoid degenerating to what is obtainable in the middle east.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by marvix(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2010
@Beaf all I tried to say is that we need an atmosphere of peace to resolve our problems. Is that simple enough now
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Osama10(m): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2010
I can imagine these pot-belly bastards running for their life. grin

These bombs should actually be going of in the homes of these bastards that loot the state funds day and night.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by invisible2(m): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2010
@marvix, your last post is better, only that you forgot to put a fullstop at the end.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2010
Osama10:

These bombs should actually be going of in the homes of these bastards that loot the state funds day and night.

Mend PLEASE PLEASE am on my knees begging to direct some them to the national assembly and the whole abuja metropolis.
why are you begging those you useless bunch of i d i o t s,touts,dropouts,thugs,hooligans,arm robbers,miltants,bunkerers,who are out to tarnish the image of this country.i cant imagine it until i saw this show of shame on CNN.@beaf**you better talk to your brothers cuz i dont see any difference between them,the boko harams and the jos militants.bunch of f o o ls
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Beaf: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2010
marvix:

@Beaf all I tried to say is that we need an atmosphere of peace to resolve our problems. Is that simple enough now

Thank you bros, God bless you! wink

@invisible!
Abeg, forget all that "fullstop" business jare; we all make mistakes . . .and English no be awa language.

Osama10:

Mend PLEASE PLEASE am on my knees begging to direct some them to the national assembly and the whole abuja metropolis.

grin grin grin grin

Abagworo:

nigeria needs urgent restructuring and true federalism.

Our leaders are deaf when it comes to justice and fairplay, but MEND's bombs have a way of curing deafness. grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Beaf: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
~Bluetooth:

why are you begging those you useless bunch of i d i o t s,touts,dropouts,thugs,hooligans,arm robbers,miltants,bunkerers,who are out to [size=14pt]tarnish the image of this country[/size].i cant imagine it until i saw this show of shame on CNN[b].@beaf**you better talk to your brothers cuz i dont see any difference between them,the boko harams and the jos militants[/b].bunch of f o o ls

Abeg, go and sleep off the ogogoro; when you wake, your eyes go don clear. grin
MEND is spoiling corrupt business, that why you started mentioning all the big words in the dictionary.

You are soooooo funny! Imagine, sensible people list those tarnishing the image of the country as the likes of Turai, Aondoakaa, Ibori, Tilde, other members of the cabal, the Mutallabs etc. . . But, here you are a grown man, pointing your fingers at those who are fighting them. Wonders shall never cease! angry

Damn!
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2010
Beaf:

Abeg, go and sleep off the ogogoro; when you wake, your eyes go don clear. grin
MEND is spoiling corrupt business, that why you started mentioning all the big words in the dictionary.

You are soooooo funny! Imagine, sensible people list those tarnishing the image of the country as the likes of Turai, Aondoakaa, Ibori, Tilde, other members of the cabal, the Mutallabs etc. . . But, here you are a grown man, pointing your fingers at those who are fighting them. Wonders shall never cease! angry

Damn!
how many successful wars have mend fought and won other than kidnapping of foreigner and nigerians toodlers inclusive and heavy ransome paid for their freedom.freedom fighters indeed they are!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Beaf: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2010
^
Don't worry, you can easily build shrines for the likes of Turai, Aondoakaa, Ibori, Tilde, other members of the cabal, the Mutallabs etc. One of your kind earlier (argued with pride in his eyes) about Abacha's state sponsored terrorism.

Nothing surprises me about some Nigerians these days. embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2010
Beaf:

^
Don't worry, you can easily build shrines for the likes of Turai, Aondoakaa, Ibori, Tilde, other members of the cabal, the Mutallabs etc. One of your kind earlier argued with pride in his eyes, about Abacha's state sponsored terrorism.

Nothing surprises me about some Nigerians these days. embarassed cry cry cry cry
nigeria has many problems and one of them happens to be the problem of niger delta waywards who hide under the guise of niger delta struggle to commit serious crimes and someone like you keep justifying the attitude of these militants.until niger deltans themselves realised that the militants are a problem to the region and nigeria entirely,then we can begin profer solution to this problem.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2010
Beaf una nor try at all.
MEND is a sucker. why not fling the bombs into the conference room? what did they achieve then? Rubbish. Next thing we hear, they start making mouth. Hell of a fuc[i]k[/i] up guys.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by rasputinn(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2010
It was the site of those sycophants,I mean the traditional rulers scamperring that really made me laugh.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Beaf: 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
~Bluetooth:

nigeria has many problems and one of them happens to be the problem of niger delta waywards who hide under the guise of niger delta struggle to commit serious crimes and someone like you keep justifying the attitude of these militants.until niger deltans themselves realised that the militants are a problem to the region and nigeria entirely,then we can begin profer solution to this problem.

What is Nigeria's biggest problem? Genuine freedom fighters in MEND or their enemies like of Turai, Aondoakaa, Ibori, Tilde, other members of the cabal, the Mutallabs etc?
You have your priorities totally skewed. Where is the peacefull Ken Saro Wiwa?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
- John F. Kennedy

Like I said earlier, nothing surprises me about some Nigerians these days. People will sell their mothers to warp the truth, but robust blows from the righteous will always cure corruption. grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2010
[size=15pt]MEND You guys are FU[b]C[/b]K-UPS[/size]

why not throw the bombs into the conference room and blow up those besterds? Beaf whatcha say?
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by OmoOlorun: 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
We are in for a long haul. This looks like the beginning of the IRA strategy used against the UK. What else can be done to wake our sleeping and looting leaders up? Our leaders still see themselves as in safe havens as long as they have enough stolen wealth. They really believe they can live in peace in the midst of the commotion that is going on and the suffering of the poor masses? They really do not care as long as they have air-conditioned cars, houses with tall fences, they can go abroad for medical treatment and have an ambulance dedicated to an individual, have dialysis machine bought for the President when the rest of the country has just a handful, award oil blocks to individuals at the expense of the people - what should have been common wealth becomes personal wealth, as long as they can generate their electricity at home, they do not need the National Electric power Authority to work, the infrastructure can be left to rot as long as they can fly in helicopters and private jets. What do we do about these set of leaders? Can democracy deliver us - with the bunch of thieves in both houses? Are we going anywhere when leaders put their pockets first, their religions second and their ethnicity third before they spare any thought for the electorate? If things continue this way, there may be need for some shaking by MEND and their likes for a while until we come to a round table to discuss what sort of governance is best for our country.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2010
Beaf:

^
Don't worry, you can easily build shrines for the likes of Turai, Aondoakaa, Ibori, Tilde, other members of the cabal, the Mutallabs etc. One of your kind earlier (argued with pride in his eyes) about Abacha's state sponsored terrorism.

nothing surprises me about the likes of you either  -  keep celebrating your army of kidnappers  tongue

kidnapping people and demanding ransoms and you call them freedom fighters - civilized people call them criminals

i wonder why your heroes could not make a real statement by kidnapping the ibori you are making so much noise about
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Beaf: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2010
babaearly:

[size=15pt]MEND You guys are FU[b]C[/b]K-UPS[/size]

why not throw the bombs into the conference room and blow up those besterds? Beaf whatcha say?

Charlie, I heard you the first time.
I am sure you know that MEND views life as precious, unlike the murdererous, criminal cabal that some here are beholden to. That is why they gave a 30 minute warning.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Beaf: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2010
oyb:

nothing surprises me about the likes of you either  -  keep celebrating your army of kidnappers  tongue

kidnapping people and demanding ransoms and you call them freedom fighters - civilized people call them criminals

i wonder why your heroes could not make a real statement by kidnapping the ibori you are making so much noise about

Abacha lover! Shame deh kill you? grin
Listen to the voice of a wise Nigerian who truely loves his country and feels the pain of the common people;

OmoOlorun:

We are in for a long haul. This looks like the beginning of the IRA strategy used against the UK. What else can be done to wake our sleeping and looting leaders up? Our leaders still see themselves as in safe havens as long as they have enough stolen wealth. They really believe they can live in peace in the midst of the commotion that is going on and the suffering of the poor masses? They really do not care as long as they have air-conditioned cars, houses with tall fences, they can go abroad for medical treatment and have an ambulance dedicated to an individual, have dialysis machine bought for the President when the rest of the country has just a handful, award oil blocks to individuals at the expense of the people - what should have been common wealth becomes personal wealth, as long as they can generate their electricity at home, they do not need the National Electric power Authority to work, the infrastructure can be left to rot as long as they can fly in helicopters and private jets. What do we do about these set of leaders? Can democracy deliver us - with the bunch of thieves in both houses? Are we going anywhere when leaders put their pockets first, their religions second and their ethnicity third before they spare any thought for the electorate? If things continue this way, there may be need for some shaking by MEND and their likes for a while until we come to a round table to discuss what sort of governance is best for our country.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2010
you must be beyond stupid if you equate my commenting on state sponsored terrorism as 'love for abacha'

must be the way of the nigerian terrorist - demonize your opponents

keep celebrating your army of thugs - they are no better than sgt rogers and co

if mend stood for something beyond self aggrandizement, so many of their foot soldiers would not have opted for amnesty in the first place tongue
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2010
[img]http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg&STREAMOID=Sh80vmS1DtHfXBN2ykxe1y6SYeqqxXXqBcOgKOfTXxRjKR_ZN3Gs72UTQ651spV_nW_PgxgftuECOcfJwS6Jtlp$r8Fy$6AAZ9zyPuHJ25T7a9GKDSxsGxtpmxP0VAUyHL6IDcZHtmM2t7xO$FHdJG95dFi6y2Uma3vSsvPpVyo-[/img]

see beafs freedom fighters scrambling for allawi  cheesy

I am sure you know that MEND views life as precious, unlike the murdererous, criminal cabal that some here are beholden to. That is why they gave a 30 minute warning.

liar. did they give any warning when they blew up atlas cove? were there no casuaties?

keep up with the dubious propaganda tongue
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2010
Beaf:

That is why they gave a 30 minute warning.

Johnny thats why i say you guys are FU[i]C[/i]K-UPs. Did they give any warning before they destroyed Odi? Do they give you warning before they start looting our money?
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by kidonig: 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2010
I just updated the initial post and included a youtube video but you can see the video by clicking the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ0qKdJUJ0U
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by bgees(m): 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
oyb:

[img]http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg&STREAMOID=Sh80vmS1DtHfXBN2ykxe1y6SYeqqxXXqBcOgKOfTXxRjKR_ZN3Gs72UTQ651spV_nW_PgxgftuECOcfJwS6Jtlp$r8Fy$6AAZ9zyPuHJ25T7a9GKDSxsGxtpmxP0VAUyHL6IDcZHtmM2t7xO$FHdJG95dFi6y2Uma3vSsvPpVyo-[/img]

see beafs freedom fighters scrambling for allawi cheesy

liar. did they give any warning when they blew up atlas cove? were there no casuaties?

keep up with the dubious propaganda tongue

are these the freedom fighters? if freedom fighters look like these guys, then I don't want freedom - it must be an ugly thing.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2010
an interesting article

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sitesearch=234next.com&q=boyloaf&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=

The many tangled roots of MEND

By Stephen Davis

Victor Ben Ebikabowei (Boyloaf), who recently surrendered, as part of President Umaru Yar'Adua's amnesty offer, has been touted in the media as the MEND commander for Bayelsa. In an interview after he surrendered, Boyloaf said MEND was no longer capable of mounting an attack in the Niger Delta. Is this just sour grapes or is it a realistic assessment?

How MEND emerged

MEND came to prominence following the arrest and detention of Dokubo Asari, leader of the Niger Delta People Volunteer Force (NDPVF) in late 2005. Until that time, the NDPVF had been the pre-eminent group of non-state forces in the Niger Delta.

Mr Asari modelled his group on the Niger Delta Volunteer Force (NDVF), formed by Isaac Boro in the mid 1960s. Mr. Boro had a military style camp, where about 150 men received training in firearms and explosives. The NDVF was split into three divisions with Boro, Samuel Owonaru and Nottingham Dick, serving as commanders. On February 23 1966, the three NDVF divisions launched an attacked on a police station at Yenagoa - accessing the armoury and taking the commanding police officer hostage. The NDVF managed to blow up some oil pipelines before being captured. The commanders were captured and charged with treason.

Almost 40 years later, Mr. Asari revisited this blueprint and formed the NDPVF. The political arm of the NDPVF is the Niger Delta People's Salvation Front, with a substantial number of members across three states. The NDPVF changed the perception and dynamics of conflict in the Niger Delta, with its public statements condemning the Federal Government's neglect of the Niger Delta and the exploitation of the Niger Delta by international oil companies. This was a clear and unequivocal political agenda, marking Mr. Asari out as a militia leader, as distinct from Ateke Tom, who was trying to assume control of various cult groups in Rivers State.

The rise of Ateke Tom

Mr Tom formed a vigilante group in 1999 to fight the Bush Boys, which were formed from each Okrika War Canoe House to fight against Eleme communities in the matter of rights over the Port Harcourt Refinery. The Bush Boys dislodged Ateke's boys. The then President of the Ijaw Youth Council (IYC), Mr Asari, intervened in an effort to settle the dispute between Mr Tom and the Bush Boys, led by Sonny Opuambe.

In the run-up to the 2003 elections in Rivers State, Mr Tom's Icelanders were used to ensure a PDP victory in Okrika local government. The opposition All Nigeria People's Party (ANPP) had controlled Okrika since 1999. The Icelanders successfully drove the ANPP-affiliated Bush Boys out of Okrika and ensured a PDP victory in the area. The public exposure of the Icelanders' exploits became too much for their political patrons and thus an effort was made to remould the public image of the group as a militia group, renamed the Okrika Vigilantes and later in 2003 the Niger Delta Vigilantes (NDV). Mr Tom's strength grew when he took over the Greenlanders, by capturing its leader Julius, and decapitating him. He then amalgamated the Icelanders, Greenlanders and the KKK.

Former Minister of Transportation Abiye Sekibo, a powerful member of the PDP and a native of Rivers State has been cited on numerous occasions as Ateke's patron. Mr Asari and Tom resolved their differences and joined forces. On the night of September 26, 2004 a meeting of the newly established Ijaw Central Command took place with the aim of deciding the direction they should jointly take. President Olusegun Obasanjo realised the destructive potential of the combined non-state forces and initiated the 2004 Peace Accord.

Tactics

Mr Asari's NDPVF used tactics associated with guerrilla warfare. He had received training in guerrilla warfare, while attending training camps in Libya that were sponsored by Colonel Muammar Gaddafi.

Mr Asari developed a positive working relationship with Government Ekpemupolo, (Tom Polo) who operated in Delta State. When the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) emerged on the public scene in late 2005, its public position on issues was not dissimilar to the NDPVF .

This is not surprising - as the majority of commanders of the key MEND cells were formerly commanders in the NDPVF.

MEND's Structure

MEND can best be described as a command structure. It is an association of Ijaw fighters from existing street gangs, vigilante and cult groups. Each group developed an affiliation with MEND. Over four years, these disparate groups have developed and been welded into cells that operate under the umbrella of MEND.

MEND has grown a state based or regional leadership. In Delta State, the Federated Niger Delta Ijaw Communities (FNDIC) provided MEND's foot soldiers and control structure. When MEND came to prominence in January 2006, Mr Ekpemupolo (Tompolo) was the Director of Mobilisation for FNDIC.

MEND initially operated through strong relationships with groups commanded by some of the former NDPVF commanders who set up their own groups after Mr Asari was jailed in August 2005, notably Saboma George, Dagogo Farah (Prince Farah Ipalibo) and Boyloaf. Messrs Saboma and Farah operated primarily in Rivers State with little apparent interest in Bayelsa State.

Mr Farah, a former NDPVF commander from Tombia, led the Niger Delta Strike Force (NDSF) which emerged in 2007 as an offshoot of the NDPVF although not formed under the NDPVF umbrella. Mr George, another former NDPVF commander,formed the Outlaws and operated largely in Rivers State. Mr George was captured, but freed from Port Harcourt prison in an operation led by Mr Farah on July 18, 2005 under the banner of MEND.

Boyloaf

Boyloaf was a soldier in Asari's NDPVF. He worked with Mr Farah in Port Harcourt, where he operated as the government relations officer for MEND in 2006. Boyloaf left MEND to set up his own group in early 2007, operating from camps in southern Ijaw and from Agge community between Ekeremor and Southern Ijaw local government areas. He expanded operations into Bayelsa and soon became the foremost commander in Bayelsa State. Such was Boyloaf's success that he was paid a monthly fee not to operate in Bayelsa.

Boyloaf's strike on the offshore Bonga field sealed his reputation as a daring fighter.

Other foot-soldiers climbed the command structure and formed their own groups with the financial backing of political patrons and on the back of security contracts from the major oil companies, notably Chevron and Shell.

MEND's Leadership

MEND is unambiguous in its use of arms to achieve its aims. In its early life, MEND publicly stated its aim to liberate the Ijaw people from the oppression and injustices that have derived from oil production in the Niger Delta. Over the four years since it first emerged, MEND has matured into a militia group unlike many of the cells that operate under its banner. In its public statements, it has not significantly diverged from its initial stated aim.

The identity of the MEND leadership has publicly been unclear. It seems this was intended to be so, making it less likely the leadership could be targeted - as it had been with the NDPVF and the subsequent imprisonment of its leader Asari Dokubo and as occurred with Isaac Boro.

There has been a series of spokespersons for MEND. Early in 2006, several persons publicly reputed to represent the views of MEND. After some months, MEND statements began appearing on a website and circulated to print media under the name Jomo Gbomo. There has been much speculation about the identity of Gbomo; with Henry Okah, an Ijaw man, being the most frequently cited.

However, with Okah in custody for nearly two years from September 2007, the flow of public statements and telephone interviews from Jomo Gbomo did not decrease. So, it would seem that Okah is not Jomo Gbomo. But does the identity of Jomo Gbomo really matter?

MEND has become more than one person, more than Jomo Gbomo. If it has matured into a true militia, MEND will not disappear until the conditions that brought it into being are addressed and remedied. It may mutate into another group, as militia movements often do, but the movement for change is unlikely to disappear in the circumstances that currently prevail in the Niger Delta.

The fact that Boyloaf, Saboma, Farah, Africa, Tompolo and others have surrendered does not mean that MEND has collapsed. The most likely scenario is that the next level of commanders will step up to the plate as they see the opportunity to make big money like those that have "surrendered". The problem for those that surrender is that when the payments run out, as they always do, their old command spot has been taken by someone else. They then usually try to start another group, but find they need a patron or have to do some contract work to earn some money so as to recruit new boys and grow quickly so as to be strong enough to claim space. And there will be plenty of patrons and contract work as we approach the next elections. That's the way the jungle works, as does politics in Nigeria.

thats what all this is about - not freedom fighting as beaf would have us beleive

the next generation of leaders want to make their own money

bgees:

are these the freedom fighters? if freedom fighters look like these guys, then I don't want freedom - it must be an ugly thing.

see as beaf dey strong face - no give me my allawi i go scatter univesity sharp sharp
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2010
while  beaf plays gerry adams, those of us back home have to try to cope with the pandora's box his heroes have opened

the rise of kidnapping as a source of income in nigeria

if as beaf would have us believe they are all about rooting out corruption why have they not followed the adage charity begins at home?

plenty of pdp governors and politicians right there in their backyard .

i don't know weather beaf is a starry eyed child bent on idloizing criminals masquerading as freedom fighter or something more sinister - a beneficiary of the largesse - bunkering does yield big money - look at henry okah
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by alias64: 12:41am On Mar 16, 2010
Typical Akater mentality, drunk on hormone and pus-infested Mc D and Kentucky they come here to call our elders pot-bellied.  We most always give our elders their due respect. Charge them with corruption when you find evidence but treat and speak of them with respect. Western morality is the beginning of all failures in Africa.

As for MEND, the more of this sort of act they commit, most likely at the backing of foreigners, the more sympathetic Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab becomes. If this sort of thing continues, in time many more Nigerians will view  Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab with a little more sympathy.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by edoyad(m): 12:49am On Mar 16, 2010
Do you know most Nigerian Farmers still farm with their hands ? Mean while how many 50 thousand dollar toyota SUVs are ferrying incompetent nigerians officials round the country ? These things continue and only in naija is it ok for such to continue.
LOL , so you can imagine my joy when i saw those SUVs flying away from the "amnesty" conference. What a joke, can you grant amnesty to one whom you're stealing from and killing ? @beaf this will not go down as complete success cos none of those looters was extinguished yesterday. Hope they do it better next time.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by alias64: 12:56am On Mar 16, 2010
Ultimately, better they farm with their self-sufficient hands or use their brains to make implements than become consumers of western farming implements.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Beaf: 12:59am On Mar 16, 2010
alias64:

Ultimately, better they farm with their self-sufficient hands or use their brains to make implements than become consumers of western farming implements.

Do you think typing bullsh!t in bold makes you sound intelligent? Bloody malu chaser.
Only a foo'l thinks there is any unpolluted land or water to farm in the Niger Delta. But then, you've always had the brains of a cow, so no bigie. grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by asha80(m): 1:00am On Mar 16, 2010
The Movement  for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) salutes all its operatives who at great risk, successfully planted and detonated two (2) car bombs at the venue of the Vanguard Post Amnesty conference in Warri, Delta state. Three such bombs of varying strength were planted at this venue. It was unnecessary to detonate the third and most powerful bomb as our operatives noticed the participants at this jamboree fled towards the direction of the last bomb.

Any attempt to detonate this bomb would have resulted in great loss of life. This bomb is being preserved for future use.
shocked  grin

All who participated in this operation, safely returned to their respective bases.

Jomo Gbomo

http://saharareporters.com/news/5512-photos-of-mend-bomb-blast-in-warri.html
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by alias64: 1:02am On Mar 16, 2010
Do you think typing bullsh!t in bold makes you sound intelligent? Bloody malu chaser.

No i dont. What makes a man smart is typing in even bolder fonts and posting emoticons like a lunatic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 / Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today / Tax Suit: Tension In Abia As Appeal Court Delivers Judgment Sept 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.