Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,304 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! (10355 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta / Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Pamperme: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2010
warripekin:

MEND show our governor them correct wahala yesterday . O!boy , come see as Uduahan run enter Edja area come hide for woman bedroom , Adams Oshomhole fly fence , theodore orji run enter holy family catholic church nearby begin pray rosary. Silver belly wan burst as he wan fly enter chevron yard . these our governor them no get shame for eye at all . yesterday was fun shaa!

lmbao grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by ProAnti: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2010
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Zuha(f): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2010
A thought occurred to me just now. What would have happened if the Governors were killed in the blast? Will it have helped MENDs credibility or will it have turned everyone against MEND?

What would have happened to the states that the Governors are from since they are the chief security officers of these states?

As the South-South governors were an integral part of the governors forum who told Jonathan that he should not dream of 2011, I hope they got the message now that they are running their own agenda and not that of the South-South people who they are supposed to represent.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by ursa: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2010
Seating comfortable on another man's table and eating food cooked by another man's wife,
 he loudly curses the wife and says his children are no good,

, May God give us eyes that we may see
          what is ours and what is theirs and tell the difference between them.

No matter how long I live in a land it still would not be the land of my root,
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by gbolo2001: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2010
Two people died in the bomb blast yesterday, they annouced it on the radio stations and more peeps got burnt. cry
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2010
Kosovo may be right after all, i think i prefer this type of protests. Selfish Niger Delta Govenors, Talking about Amensty, pray how much does it cost to come and "talk" about amensty, how much did we budget for the conference. Carry on MEND, I salute u.
Meanwhile a 3 yr old girl almost lost her sight because of N5500 antibiotics that her mother who is a widow could not afford. Yeye leaders bunch of idoits. the joy i feel watching thier excellencies run away compensates me for all the pain i see children going thru cos these idiots have sold thier souls for money sharing in Abuja. Shamelesss Governors who cannot even support their own brother Goodluck, Northerners will always stick to their own even if u offer them 1 billion, not so for these shameless Governors
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by llade(m): 10:48am On Mar 16, 2010
[b]Am from Bayelsa state and reside in abuja. The biggest problems we have in the niger delta are our elders and politicians. All they are after is the enrichment of their pockets ignoring the common good  and betterment of niger deltans. Did any one call for a dialogue when Ibori and Alams were busy stealing monies from their state treasuries meant for the people. They never thought of a dialogue to address the abysmal peroformance of the NDDC and the Bayelsa state governor who now finds it difficult to pay even salaries. How can there be a post amnesty dialogue without the key beneficairies and actors of the programme ie the youths and the impoverished people of the region? imagine that. Those old men that have outlived their usefulness just agglomerated themselves because of their personal aggrandizement in order to enrich their fat pockets pretending to the whole world that they were serious about the amnesty implementation. I regret the loss of lives and injuries sustained as a result of MEND's recent action in Warri but they have made a bold statement that these conferences, workshops, dialogues have not translated into good roads, infrastructure, education, human capital empowerment and good governance in the region. The government should immediately implement past technical reports and the niger delta master plan. This is the time for action.[/b][flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Beaf: 11:10am On Mar 16, 2010
aisha2:

Kosovo may be right after all, i think i prefer this type of protests. Selfish Niger Delta Govenors, Talking about Amensty, pray how much does it cost to come and "talk" about amensty, how much did we budget for the conference. Carry on MEND, I salute u.
Meanwhile a 3 yr old girl almost lost her sight because of N5500 antibiotics that her mother who is a widow could not afford. Yeye leaders bunch of idoits. the joy i feel watching thier excellencies run away compensates me for all the pain i see children going thru cos these idiots have sold thier souls for money sharing in Abuja. Shamelesss Governors who cannot even support their own brother Goodluck, Northerners will always stick to their own even if u offer them 1 billion, not so for these shameless Governors

Thats my darling! wink
. . .But what you are doing with organising rallies in Abuja is equally very very important and to be admired. Make sure you don't give it up please, it takes a special type of person to act on their beliefs.
---Am just loffing you seriously sha---
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2010
Beaf:

Thats my darling! wink
. . .But what you are doing with organising rallies in Abuja is equally very very important and to be admired. Make sure you don't give it up please, it takes a special type of person to act on their beliefs.
---Am just loffing you seriously sha---
Am loving you more my heart. I know my dear but it gave me so much joy to see those idoits running with thier big stomachs. Shameless goats
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2010
I repeat MEND is a let-off. They should have sent the bombs into the conference hall, if they were serious in sending a message.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Kwanlo(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2010
I hope nobody is actually blaming MEND for this?Am not saying an Iraqi version of Nigeria is o.k by me but our goverment is just a big F, up.Wot is happening in this country anyway.All these illitrate bigbellies are making millions by the day just on ALL TALK AND NO ACTION,and the rest of us are suffering and frustrated.I hope God will come to our rescue soon because non of this bloody politicians,I repeat ,nobody up there at the helm of affairs is serious about making this country better. MEND, try and hit the target next time.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by jidsoon(m): 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2010
Good job
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by chelseabmw(m): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2010
thank God oooo, i was suppose to drive down to warri today, anyways am home
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by chosen04(f): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2010
llade:

[b]Am from Bayelsa state and reside in abuja. The biggest problems we have in the niger delta are our elders and politicians. All they are after is the enrichment of their pockets ignoring the common good and betterment of niger deltans. Did any one call for a dialogue when Ibori and Alams were busy stealing monies from their state treasuries meant for the people. They never thought of a dialogue to address the abysmal peroformance of the NDDC and the Bayelsa state governor who now finds it difficult to pay even salaries. How can there be a post amnesty dialogue without the key beneficairies and actors of the programme ie the youths and the impoverished people of the region? imagine that. Those old men that have outlived their usefulness just agglomerated themselves because of their personal aggrandizement in order to enrich their fat pockets pretending to the whole world that they were serious about the amnesty implementation. I regret the loss of lives and injuries sustained as a result of MEND's recent action in Warri but they have made a bold statement that these conferences, workshops, dialogues have not translated into good roads, infrastructure, education, human capital empowerment and good governance in the region. The government should immediately implement past technical reports and the niger delta master plan. This is the time for action.[/b][flash=200,200][/flash]

Pls nxt time learn to paragraph your write-up. Its difficulty to read.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by eros(m): 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2010
This is exactly what we need right now. How come nobody was killed? It would have being a welcomed development if 5 Governors were killed, along with those bleeding Nigeria dry.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by TewMuch: 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2010
@ Poster,
Hurray!!! they have gone from kidnapping to bombing, now they have started bombing and killing their own people. I see people on here supporting them, continue, they are coming for your father's village. Just dont come to cry on Nairaland. An act of terrorism anywhere is an act of terrorism to all. You think these people care about the things you want? its all about money!!! soon they will start to sell these ammunition and bombs to hausa's and fulani's. Also, they are showing cutlass terrorists a new age in Nigerian terrorism, i know that never crossed your mind. Keep supporting them, the one that is bigger than you will soon come to your doorstep. The people of Delta state should show them just like when they wanted to include Lagos in their plans. Catch them immediately and put them to death, because all of a sudden they have changed the dynamics of their protests.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2010
We want Action, our people need liberation, we want to start seeing bulldozers, trucks filled up with cement, logs of wood, iron rods etc, we need to start seeing julius berger,PW, Strabarg, Arab Contractors or whoever immediately to start constructing roads, building hospitals, new schools,and other social amenitiies. If anyone or group of persons convey for any silly or fruitless meetings again well, GOD BLESS their SOULS and let me say this ABUJA should start warming up their anti-bomb squad or they better call the US Marines and RED CROSS to come and rescue them cause we are about to start roasting them ugly asses. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, what we need is action and no more meetings, this is not a Threat but another public service announcement. Please innocent people of Nigeria be careful of going to government houses these days, as we have declared DOOM on them. This is just the begining. THANK YOU.

classic!!!!!1
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by monkeyleg: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2010
@ Warripekin,

No vex, you dey there when e happen? I hear say na under woman wrapper Uduaghan run enter. I be Wafferian, I hear say warri hot that day.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2010
Lets be frank if you think you can scare these politicians with bombs then you are mistaken.
These politicians are heartless and selfish to the core. No matter where who or how you bomb their instinct for corruption is beyond leaps and bounds. Nigeria needs more than acts of terrorism which have left nothing other than loss of innocent lives and property to a total revolution.
When oil stains a white cloth it gradually spreads to other parts. Thats what this terror from mend will achieve. Let them use the weapons and resources at their disposal to put the right people in the right places. If we must fight corruption then we all must be willing to pay the sacrifice. We must change our attitude towards life and money. Its the little acts of corruption that we indulge in everyday thats gets us to the point of no return. Until we all take responsibility for our actions and stop blaming someone else for our mistakes, nigeria will remain corrupt and MEND will be just another AL Qeada in the making.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2010
I know my post is clumsy thats because i used my phone.
We really need a revolution of character and attitude.
All of us including myself.
Did the bombing of world trade centre achieve anything. Rather millions of afghanistans iraqis and american lives have been lost. And where is Osama who said he was fighting for his country, gone with the wind.
The more you bomb and destroy the more you put your own defenceless people in jeopardy. These politicians will not stop.
To change a man you must lure him to dance to your tune. Thats the difference between seduction and rape.
We need leaders who are diplomatic and tough. People who can play the game and stay the same.
We need followers who will unite for the truth. The battle for the soul of nigeria lies in our hands. Leaders and followers alike. We need a REVOLUTION !! !!! !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know / Atiku: Nigeria Needs Urgent Rescue / Insecurity: Obasanjo, Gumi, Apportion Blames, Proffer Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.