Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,422 members, 7,888,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

I Was Sexually Abused When I Was 12- Lupita Nyongo's Sister Zawadi Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Sexually Abused When I Was 12- Lupita Nyongo's Sister Zawadi Reveals (744 Views)

Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years / Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father / Grazia Magazine Edits Lupita Nyongo Dark Skin & Hair. She Calls Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Sexually Abused When I Was 12- Lupita Nyongo's Sister Zawadi Reveals by streets2empire: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lupita Nyongo’s sister Zawadi has revealed on her facebook page that she was sexually abused when she was 12. Zawadi shared her experience on Facebook as the #MeToo campaign gathers steam. Her sister, Lupita had earlier disclosed that a Hollywood filmmaker also sexually preyed on her. See her post below;

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-was-sexually-abused-when-i-was-12-lupita-nyongos-sister-zawadi-reveals

Re: I Was Sexually Abused When I Was 12- Lupita Nyongo's Sister Zawadi Reveals by streets2empire: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
hmm
Re: I Was Sexually Abused When I Was 12- Lupita Nyongo's Sister Zawadi Reveals by itspzpics(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
hmmm.... I find it hard to bliv

(1) (Reply)

I Keep Freeze In My Heart Beacause He Used To Satisfy Me On Bed - Toyin Aihmaku / Shatta Wale: "I Don't Need Wizkid's Attention But His Fans" As Fans React. / Reason Adesua Etomi Cried At Her Wedding When Her Brother Walked Her Down The Ai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.