Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,298 members, 7,916,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

Nadia Buhari And I Were Never Compatible - Jim Iyke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buhari And I Were Never Compatible - Jim Iyke (464 Views)

This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buhari And I Were Never Compatible - Jim Iyke by BroadwayAfrica: 3:53am On Oct 26, 2017
If you’re familiar with old Nollywood you’ll remember dating speculations between Jim Iyke and Nadia Buhari. Jim Iyke however, in an interview with BroadwayTV revealed that the romance report between him and Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buhari, was never true.

According to Jim Iyke, they had something they wanted to achieve with the relationship rumor, as he further disclosed that dating and even getting engaged on their reality TV show was part of the script for the show.

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwayafrica.com. It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFYOl8m5CME
Re: Nadia Buhari And I Were Never Compatible - Jim Iyke by OKorowanta: 5:27am On Oct 26, 2017
Na now u know ..
Afta you comb all the corner to pieces.
Re: Nadia Buhari And I Were Never Compatible - Jim Iyke by itspzpics(m): 5:41am On Oct 26, 2017
lol.... MA niqqa after tinnnntaaatarrrraaaddfhh
Re: Nadia Buhari And I Were Never Compatible - Jim Iyke by Secretgis: 6:12am On Oct 26, 2017
u this jim go check ur self na everybody u no fit marry

(1) (Reply)

Your V*g*n* Should Smell, If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him! - Doctor / Latest News: Wizkid, Davido, Renew Rivalry At COSON Awards / Falz, Timaya And Olamide Unveiled As Headliners For Hennessy Artistry 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.