Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:58 PM

Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (35936 Views)

Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? / Will Men Ever Be Comfortable Knowing Their Daughter(s) Will Warm Someone's Bed? / I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by tosyne2much(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Donjazzy12:

I am so pleasantly shocked that this is coming from a woman! Imagine the complete bunkum the OP wrote just because he feels he has a few coins.
For the umpteenth time, this is exactly why women are getting stronger and men are getting weaker

I have said it ,most young males of nowadays are completely useless and totally worthless.

All they live for is pussy. Shame! See the kind rubbish OP just wrote because he thinks he is entitled to pussy because he now has a little money.

What happened to equality? What happened to partnership in relationships? This is the same silly idea that is converting most of our young women to educated prostitutes, the idea that only men who have money should date them. The Op is not worthy to be a man, he should cut off his dick and hand it over to bobrisky!
Abeg no make me laugh jawe cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by wtfcoded: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
jeff1607:

how does one strive better, because you were lucky or probably lucky to get a good paying job? when you get sacked what happens ?

don't let your current situation define you, build on dreams and aspire

some people be it male or female need that push from someone ,while others find strength from within.

I ask you this what makes a man A man?

is it by the number of houses he built? or titles or what he has in his store?

that's just 100.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Being a Nairaland guest is the next best thing. This is because you create a thread but some guys start saying you want the attention of the girls. Some guys even throw insults at you for having a HARMLESS opinion. Let us leave Nairaland for the MEN! grin.
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
thefirst:
Your argument doesn't respond to my post!
because you don't comprehend my post! Yes, its good to work smart & hard before going into serious relatioship but that doesnt guarantee you a trustworthy girl.
Continue with your childish reasoning & watch girls suck you dry! I doubt you have investment worth 10m naira besides some ladies don't care much about your pocket but body type/facial looks

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oh, you've done well

Your smart

And now, u will have so many varieties to choose from.

Unlike broke guys.
Choose wisely.
Having a good woman is not by been poor, but by foresight, wisdom and God's guidance. Forget guys here saying thrash. You are now in a higher league to choose amongst women. The best for that matter. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
alexialin:
[s]Oh, you've done well

Your smart

And now, u will have so many varieties to choose from.

Unlike broke guys.
Choose wisely.
Having a good woman is not by been poor, but by foresight, wisdom and God's guidance. Forget guys here saying thrash. You are now in a higher league to choose amongst women. The best for that matter. Best of luck.[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by chukala: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
You are right, work hard and make it now,
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=1nigeriamyfoot post=61803920][/quote]

He has done well

If u like cancel from now till eternity.

The ball is now in his court, if he plays it well.

Op Pls don't be arrogant with the ladies and don't be a sissy either.
Take charge and balance any relationship u go into from henceforth.

Trust me, if you are level headed with women, with some swag, clean looks and all. You will have varieties of women to choose from and that's FACT.

You won't be like some guys wailing online that all. Women are evil cos they decided to jump ship and marry someonelse whos ready to settle down in all ramifications.

To be successful is not a curse but a blessing.

Own it, it's yours to enjoy.
But enjoy wisely. And when u sight that keeper? Make sure u place a ring on it and follow through.

You've got my blessings.
Cheers cheesy

And God be with you. Amen smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by SHIJUADE02: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nice ..
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by BobbyDean(m): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

That it worked for u does'nt mean it will
work for others. Most men become more serious
& work more harder and smarter because of their
relationship... Moreover it all depends on ur partner, if ur partner encourages, supports & makes some sacrifices in the relationship for
the betterment of the union, i don't see y one
should leave such relationship... But if
otherwise, i agree with u.
this is thoughtful!

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
alexialin:

He has done well

If u like cancel from now till eternity.

The ball is now in his court, if he plays it well.

Op Pls don't be arrogant with the ladies and don't be a sissy either.
Take charge and balance any relationship u go into from henceforth.

Trust me, if you are level headed with women, with some swag, clean looks and all. You will have varieties of women to choose from and that's FACT.

You won't be like some guys wailing online that all. Women are evil cos they decided to jump ship and marry someonelse whos ready to settle down in all ramifications.

To be successful is not a curse but a blessing.

Own it, it's yours to enjoy.
But enjoy wisely. And when u sight that keeper? Make sure u place a ring on it and follow through.

You've got my blessings.
Cheers cheesy

And God be with you. Amen smiley
he's a sissy infact a pussy ass nigga grin grin grin I'm comfortable & could fvck any pussy I so wish #teamPAYG grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Bowwow11(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

relationship... Moreover it all depends on ur partner, if ur partner encourages, supports & makes some sacrifices in the relationship for
u just hit the nail on the head

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Mryacks: 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

What a response...spot on

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tuham:

Lol

See twisting.. Who said suffering? grin

Besides you guys are not getting married yet, na normal relationship stuff (where you get to know each other) and it still doesn't mean he won't handle some responsibility

true talk
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
he's a sissy infact a pussy ass nigga grin grin grin I'm comfortable & could fvck any pussy I so wish #teamPAYG grin grin grin

The op is not talking about fucvking all shades of pussiess like u are doing.

He doesn't want to live an empty fucvkable life like yours.

If your dream and aspirations is to keep fucvking different pussies until u eventually kick the bucket? that's your choice and decision.

Leave the op out of it. He wants to make good out of the remaining Years of his life, married to the woman of his dreams.

So don't hate.
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
I boned guys and relationships at the early stage of my education to build up my career, so I can focus on bn comfortable and becoming the best of my self. Which I am today.

Not because I don't want a relationship at younger age. On the contrary I do. But later I realise when one is comfortable at a certain Prime age, you get to choose out of the best and marry the man or woman of one's dream.

Have been through breakups, but I will say the relationship am in today, is like a dream. Come through. Am with the man of my choice. I never knew I will get this lucky, likewise himself. The hot Looks, career, financial setup is up to date. And I can't ask for more. Do you think if I were jobless with average looks, he will look my way? Nope he won't. Cause he receives lots of love messages from ladies ,all. Over Nigeria and abroad.
But at the end he chose me. Why? I can't disclose here. But that's just a glimpse of what it looks like when u are at the top of your career and doing well.

U will av varieties to choose from.

I also have varieties of guys to choose from. At work, at home, but I chose him cause hes exactly what I want in a partner.

So that's the edge u have, as a person if you let go of women or men in the early stages of your career and focus on building yourself and your finances.

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
alexialin:

If your dream and aspirations is to keep fucvking different pussies until u eventually kick the bucket? that's your choice and decision.

Leave the op out of it. He wants to make good out of the remaining Years of his life, married to the woman of his dreams.

So don't hate.
grin grin grin you need to see a psychiatrist you knw? who ask him to fvck around? his belief that little coins he has in pocket makes me women favourite is what I'm trynna correct. on this same nairaland last month, we read a story of a man that his wife was fvcking their gardener despite that the man is the landlord of the house. here yesterday, a stripper recruiter warned married women to stop applying due to that a soldier once stormed their club to take away his wife & disrupt everything. you can only get a gud wife wit ur brain

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
alexialin:

So don't hate.
if u be woman truly, swear sey na only one man don fvck u abi u've neva double date in ur lyf.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
noble71:
grin OP just stylishly advertised that he is single. Awon NL babes PM him tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
if u be woman truly, swear sey na only one man don fvck u abi u've neva double date in ur lyf.

I swear have never double dated and I don't Intend to.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Manlikepapply: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
I have read about guys who fall in love and hold on to serious relationships when they are not comfortable because they don't have good jobs, and I think this is really bad.

If a girl stays with you when you are struggling, you feel relaxed and won't strive to be better than you are. I never had a serious relationship when I was struggling. Now that I'm fine, I'm looking for a serious relationship and I know I will find soon.
When I was struggling, I did not even think of having any serious relationship as I was only preoccupied with making it in life.

Guys, work first on becoming comfortable before having a serious relationship. A serious relationship is not a Hollywood hoax.

Gbam!
Preach on...
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by nkemjacob2(m): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
I disagree with u...if a guy saw a Lady wen he is still struggling does not make him relent. Maybe that for u... A serious relationship is not determine by what u re conceived
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
alexialin:

I swear have never double dated and I don't Intend to.
wetin u swear with? grin grin grin
if u dont av any bf presently, go & date op nah! next time no insult me again coz I get bad mounth besides I no dey look face when u pass ya boundary
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
I laughed at u, galz go suck dry! na small pikin mentality dey worry u! gal go collect ur money go take am feed & cloth another guy wey dey gve dem nice fvck grin grin grin
its like he never hear d word maga b4 grin
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
grin grin grin you need to see a psychiatrist you knw? who ask him to fvck around? his belief that little coins he has in pocket makes me women favourite is what I'm trynna correct. on this same nairaland last month, we read a story of a man that his wife was fvcking their gardener despite that the man is the landlord of the house. here yesterday, a stripper recruiter warned married women to stop applying due to that a soldier once stormed their club to take away his wife & disrupt everything. you can only get a gud wife wit ur brain

Well if you think, being poor or rich can get you a loyal wife, then u are living in dreamland.

Having a good loyal wife is first by the grace of God who brings her your way. Followed by nurturing and caring for what u have obtained. And I believe the woman herself will. Do her own part of keeping u.

But if you don't maintain your home and your wife, thinking shebi uv married her. U can then leave her as a furniture at home, to go chase other girls in skirts

Definitely u will come home one day and meet the shock of your life.

In marriage, after wedding and it's funfair, both husband and wife must maintain and nuture what they have. If not Oga will impregnate housegirl and marry her, while. Madam may choose gardener or driver.
That's the plain truth.
People. Must learn how to appreciate and maintain what theyve gotten in their possession

Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
lefulefu:

its like he never hear d word maga b4 grin
no mind dat pussy ass nigga, galz go take im coins feed another guy wella & dem go still mock whenever d sabi guy dey drill oyel well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
wetin u swear with? grin grin grin
if u dont av any bf presently, go & date op nah! next time no insult me again coz I get bad mounth besides I no dey look face when u pass ya boundary

Mr grin grin, we all have bad mouth, Na how and when to. Use am remain.
if I want to insult u.. I would have done so a longtime ago.

And if I don't have a boyfriend? I will date the op. But I have a wonderful man am obsessed and in love with.

So don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
tivta:
see adamu. yet the likes of 50cent who are obviously richer are having issues with relationships. the op go eventually marry gold digger if care is not taken.
dat tells u dat money is not everythin
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
alexialin:

Well if you think, being poor or rich can get you a loyal wife, then u are living in dreamland.

Having a good loyal wife is first by the grace of God who brings her your way. Followed by nurturing and caring for what u have obtained. And I believe the woman herself will. Do her own part of keeping u.

But if you don't maintain your home and your wife, thinking shebi uv married her. U can then leave her as a furniture at home, to go chase other girls in skirts

Definitely u will come home one day and meet the shock of your life.

In marriage, after wedding and it's funfair, both husband and wife must maintain and nuture what they have. If not Oga will impregnate housegirl and marry her, while. Madam may choose gardener or driver.
That's the plain truth.
People. Must learn how to appreciate and maintain what theyve gotten in their possession

Take it or leave it.
I no dey reason woman matter these days, no time

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
lefulefu:

dat tells u dat money is not everythin

But lefulefu, poverty is not everything.

U can't keep a woman with poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
alexialin:

Mr grin grin, we all have bad mouth, Na how and when to. Use am remain.
if I want to insult u.. I would have done so a longtime ago.

And if I don't have a boyfriend? I will date the op. But I have a wonderful man am obsessed and in love with.

So don't get it twisted.
@d bolded shows that a woman will always be a woman, after u don insult me finish u come dey tell me sey 'if u wan insult me' issokay! oya go & fvck d hell out of your man! grin grin grin Gud Nyt

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Youngzedd:
This my guy doesn't know what He's into. grin grin grin

Na now your problem begins, get ready to date many slay mamas grin

You may end up with one village girl last last after too many frustrations.

Not my prayer for you but this your style, no be am at all.
someone told me about one guy wey make am for SA ...the guy start to dey ride bicycle and wear old clothes cos na babe wey really love am he dey look for.if u don hammer and na dat time u dey look for gehl it will take the grace of God to see a good one.na slayqueens and karashikas go surround u grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 / Why Do People Condemn Sex Videos And Still Share The Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.