Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,404 members, 7,901,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:54 PM

Does A Bride To Be Have To Receive An Engagement Ring Before The Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Bride To Be Have To Receive An Engagement Ring Before The Wedding? (1202 Views)

Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring / Wearing Engagement Ring Before Marriage: How Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Bride To Be Have To Receive An Engagement Ring Before The Wedding? by trinigirl1(f): 3:00am On Feb 21, 2007
If a couple is getting engaged, does the bride to be have to receive an "engagement ring" from the groom to be before the actual marriage ceremony where she'll get yet another "wedding ring" to either replace or add onto the engagement ring?

Where did that tradition come from anyway?
Re: Does A Bride To Be Have To Receive An Engagement Ring Before The Wedding? by ima1(f): 3:32am On Feb 21, 2007
ya she has to get 2 rings, atleast i know i am getting 2 rings, i wear the wedding ring over the engagement ring, i dunno where it came from but i love the idea.
Re: Does A Bride To Be Have To Receive An Engagement Ring Before The Wedding? by iice(f): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2007
Hmmmm dunno where the tradition comes from but yeah i like the idea and even if its not an engagement ring or wedding band, am sooo open to receiving rings tongue
Re: Does A Bride To Be Have To Receive An Engagement Ring Before The Wedding? by Gamine(f): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2007
It dosnt reli matter sha
who no like good thing grin

if he wan giv me
Dating ring
Courting Ring
Engagenment Ring
Wedding Ring

No Problem, as far as them carry correct stone and carats grin tongue
Re: Does A Bride To Be Have To Receive An Engagement Ring Before The Wedding? by Radiant(f): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2007
Boredom na bad tin sha o shocked As in, what's the essence of this topic ? *hissss*
Re: Does A Bride To Be Have To Receive An Engagement Ring Before The Wedding? by iice(f): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2007
Gamine:

It dosnt reli matter sha
who no like good thing grin

No Problem, as far as them carry correct stone and carats grin tongue

Sooo totally agree! grin

LMAO Radiant
Re: Does A Bride To Be Have To Receive An Engagement Ring Before The Wedding? by Badman888(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2007
It dosent really matter, i know in 9ja sha try that here you are in trouble. It also depends on the person u getting married to she might want to show off the engagement ring.
Re: Does A Bride To Be Have To Receive An Engagement Ring Before The Wedding? by Gamine(f): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2007
Eh Radiant, u no suppose post then undecided
why u wan cause trouble  tongue
Re: Does A Bride To Be Have To Receive An Engagement Ring Before The Wedding? by Radiant(f): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2007
Gamine, I believe I asked a question. Thanks for the attention, neway.
Re: Does A Bride To Be Have To Receive An Engagement Ring Before The Wedding? by whiteNkem(f): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2007
hellooooo!! damn sure he's gotta give u an engagement ring WITH A ROCK! Where r u coming from? Have u seen any decent bride to be without that? humfff

(1) (Reply)

Mens Names : What He's Really Like: / How To Know The Right Lady! / Weave / Human Hair / Attachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.