Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,323 members, 7,913,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

Italian HIV Positive Man Gets 24 Years For Sleeping With 52 Women, Infecting 30 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italian HIV Positive Man Gets 24 Years For Sleeping With 52 Women, Infecting 30 (738 Views)

Boyfriend Accuses His Girlfriend Of Infecting Him With HIV (Pic/Video) / Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person / 10 Parasites That Could Be Infecting You Right Now (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian HIV Positive Man Gets 24 Years For Sleeping With 52 Women, Infecting 30 by massmediang: 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
It was end of the road for an Italian man who became a sex rascal by infecting more than 30 women with the HIV virus.

Valentino Talluto, a 33-year-old accountant was sentenced on Friday to 24 years in prison after having unprotected sex with the women despite knowing that he was HIV positive, for a court ruled.

The Telegraph reports that Talluto seduced dozens of women via social networks for a decade before his arrest in November 2015. Police believe he had sex with at least 53 women during that time, passing on the virus to 32 of them.

The male partners of three of the women subsequently contracted the potentially fatal illness, as did an eight-month-old infant of a fourth woman.
Source:
http://massmediang.com/sex-rascal-italian-hiv-positive-man-sentenced-to-24-years-for-sleeping-with-52-women-and-infecting-30-with-the-virus/

Re: Italian HIV Positive Man Gets 24 Years For Sleeping With 52 Women, Infecting 30 by Yeligray(m): 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
This one weak me 53 women... Unfaithful women be infecting their husbands with the virus since 17AD

Moral lesson; always go for HIV test atleast 2 times in a month
Re: Italian HIV Positive Man Gets 24 Years For Sleeping With 52 Women, Infecting 30 by taurusdude0(m): 12:06am On Oct 28, 2017
He needs to be hanged ,all those wicked things that get the virus and share it must all be punished.
Re: Italian HIV Positive Man Gets 24 Years For Sleeping With 52 Women, Infecting 30 by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 28, 2017
der was a particular period in my life dat i tot i was infected until i did d test recently. during dose period i tot abt infecting other pple too even tho i avnt confirmed if i had it yet but one thing kept telling me dat y wld i put someone tru sumtin like ds intentionally. i jst wanted d spread of it to end with me. i had chances bt i never tried it...maybe dat was the reason God gave me a second chance.
wen i finally summoned up courage to run d test,NEGATIVE. i cried cus i wasted years of my life assuming what was nt der to b der.

(1) (Reply)

About Ruzu Bitters / How To Treat Prostrate Enlargement Naturally / God Is Still Blessing Couples Through Libracin Herbal Products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.