Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nigerian Man Gets Slammed For Sharing A Guide On ‘how To Rape’ On Social Media - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Gets Slammed For Sharing A Guide On ‘how To Rape’ On Social Media (715 Views)

Uche Igwe Docked For Sharing Chrisland Students' Sex Video On Twitter / Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night / Yomi Shogunle Slammed For 'Yoruba Woman' Wanted By Police Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Gets Slammed For Sharing A Guide On ‘how To Rape’ On Social Media by Tzcapito1: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2017

A Nigerian man who allegedly gave advice on how to rape on Facebook has just been called out by a lady named Gift Chinonyerem.

Gift took to her Facebook page to share a screenshot of a rape advise a man gave on the platform.

According to the man named Enyeobi Donatus who gave the advice on how to rape speaking from the experience, he got from carrying such out in the past, told closet rapists to ‘make sure they punch their victims in the neck, so they can be unconscious’, before carrying out the crime.

Calling him out, Gift wrote;

“Look at the “advice” a man gave to fellow men on a post where a woman killed a man who raped her.

I’m not enraged or disgusted. I’m just in despair.

Despair that this one has a mother.

Despair that this one has actually punched and raped a woman.

Despair that this man and his ilk are getting bolder in this lawless country of ours. No be rant we go rant? What else?

Despair that he has empowered hundreds of rapists like him.

Despair that your daughters may end up with him.

Instead of holiday lessons, enroll your daughters in self defence classes.
Instead of makeups, buy them tasers and pepper sprays. Nkwucha aburo ujo.

Then for God’s sake teach your sons that …

I don’t even know what to type. How do you teach someone not to punch and rape women? How?”

Full Details Below

http://www.urbanbazeng.com/gist/nigerian-man-gets-slammed-shared-guide-rape-social-media/
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Slammed For Sharing A Guide On ‘how To Rape’ On Social Media by Evablizin(f): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2017

I don't really understand what this generation is turning to,does it mean that there is no single sense in this big head i'm seeing?
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Slammed For Sharing A Guide On ‘how To Rape’ On Social Media by dyze(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
This one deserves not to be alive
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Slammed For Sharing A Guide On ‘how To Rape’ On Social Media by Tamass: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
Imagine the kind of people I share a country with...#spits!
This man deserves to be thrown into sambisa forest and locked in the same room with shekau...useless bastard.
Am vry sure d idiot must be a product of rape.. foolish animal.
angry

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Slammed For Sharing A Guide On ‘how To Rape’ On Social Media by Lalas247(f): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Effects of free data smh

They should lock him up in jail let some men rape him till he can’t stand anymore oniranu oshi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Slammed For Sharing A Guide On ‘how To Rape’ On Social Media by elantraceey(f): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
This guy should be investigated and arrested, to say I'm disgusted is an understatement, and to think that this one have a mother, sister, aunties, etc.

#spits.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Slammed For Sharing A Guide On ‘how To Rape’ On Social Media by DanseMacabre(m): 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
The guy looks sociopathic sef. May his dick be bitten off during one of his rape escapades. angry
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Slammed For Sharing A Guide On ‘how To Rape’ On Social Media by meezynetwork(m): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
JESU!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Slammed For Sharing A Guide On ‘how To Rape’ On Social Media by donstan18: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Funny enough, He posted that to gain popularity and trend.... And you all including me will soon give ot to him!

Funny Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

‘how I Lured, R@ped, Killed Female Corper’-man Confesses / Trans Amusement Park Killing - The Truth Is Out!! / Offa Robbery Attack: More Graphic Photos Of Victims As Death Toll In Hits 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.