Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,840 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:58 PM

Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship (11078 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by yhemster(m): 2:17am On Oct 30, 2017
trustyshoess:
Total lack of communication. So annoying angry
Blocked and deleted his number now
3 years down the drain. Smh
Where are you in Cymru?
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by ebonflexy(m): 2:26am On Oct 30, 2017
That I try to go down on her one day and suddenly discover that her pussy is stank sad
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2017
yhemster:

Where are you in Cymru?
Rhondda Cynon Taff
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by QueenSekxy(f): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2017
ebonflexy:
That I try to go down on her one day and suddenly discover that her pussy is stank sad
say whatshocked
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2017
AHCB:
Then you're as much the problem. You should learn to speak your mind, especially when it has to do with affairs of the heart.

Three years isn't a joke, you know. I know within those years, there are happy moments. That should have been your focal point. Disagreement, quarrel and argument are all part of life, you know.
You're right. I'll try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by newslifeop: 8:41am On Oct 30, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by izaray(f): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2017
biacan:
My fear.......am not ready to lose him cause of all the daily Surprises am getting from him...... NO man has ever treat me the way he does....... baby so much love.......
shocked shocked grin
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by izaray(f): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2017
biacan:
I tell you he's so sweet very slow to anger and a good listener.......spray me with goodies..... despite all my shakara...... I will be acting like I don't care yet I can't go a day without thinking of him...... you know we women and pretence.......i can't afford to lose him
Ah!! Pls hold him tight oh
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by izaray(f): 11:32am On Oct 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na babe I find come this thread sha. In case I see any babe wey her boyfriend take treat her like poo, na to follow am up with immediate effect cool
Goodluck then cheesy
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2017
izaray:
Goodluck then cheesy
I hope your own bf is treating you well sha? wink
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by izaray(f): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
I hope your own bf is treating you well sha? wink
My man treats me like a queen. Over trying d worry am sef cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by ebonflexy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

say whatshocked

If a woman's asshole smells better than her pussy, she should be banned from sex. embarassed
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by otemeh01(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
I would have love to add my own oh, but since I don't have a gf yet, lemme just stay in one corner and be reading people's post Jor.
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by NiRfreak(m): 1:20am On Nov 01, 2017
Since I stopped dating, all my fears has ended

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by Marcelo290(m): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2017
My fear is that I may end up not marrying her which is her biggest fantasy..
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2017
biacan:
I tell you he's so sweet very slow to anger and a good listener.......spray me with goodies..... despite all my shakara...... I will be acting like I don't care yet I can't go a day without thinking of him...... you know we women and pretence.......i can't afford to lose him
young lady I have been in a situation like yours.My advice to you is to stop pretending and declare your love towards him when he is around.Make him know you consistently crave for him.I speak from experience.I am definitely sure he is getting frustrated but he will never complain or even when he complains it will be in a playful manner.Don't be surprise that your friends and his friends will try to discourage him from showing you love because they believe its one-sided.some of them(friends) will know you are only seeking attention from your man but out of jealousy they will intentionally bring up the one-sided love issue to separate you two.Be careful and take heed.Don't allow your situation to end up like mine.

This was how mine played.I truly fell in love with my lodge mate, though that was my first love.I did everything for her to the extent that her friends were even jealous.We were students then, I sacrificed my school fees at times for her upkeep and because of her demands I had to involve myself into writing projects, exams and seminar. I gave her listening hears, take care of her needs and declared my love towards her without hesitation.I always try to force her to declare her love towards me because I noticed she believe that men should always make the move.At a time I was adviced wrongly to believe she never loves me since she rarely declared her love towards me. Her friends ridiculed me and sometimes they take advantage of my love for their friend to collect money from me.
Now, how did the relationship end? I wake up one fateful day and I find myself pondering on our relationship.sorry, I forget to add how I almost missed my exam because of school fees palaver which I spent on her oooo.At that instance, I called her and ended the relationship of about 2 years. I was surprised at the way she cried profusely.She started saying all sort of things that touched my heart.she said I am her kind of man and that she was only acting macho(for almost 2 years) for me to prove my love for her. I asked her why she went to that extent for me to prove my love and her reply was that she believes since girls hover around me that she wants to be certain my love was real.The thing that pained me most was those same friends that encouraged me initially to live her because of her macho lifestyle in the relationship ended up pleading for me to accept her back.And what shocked me most was that they knew that my girlfriend really loves me, probably because they discuss about it(that's the only logical reason).She couldn't share her feeling with me but she preferred her friends.lol
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by GOFRONT(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2017
Ever since my Gf went for Nysc, she dnt Usually pick ma calls like before.

Fear d catch me now
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by proeast(m): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
ebonflexy:

If a woman's asshole smells better than her pussy, she should be banned from sex. embarassed
This is gross bro, I almost puked on seeing your post. Why should a lady's pussy stink so bad? Well, I guess except she's got a combo of infections dancing azonto there!
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by banre(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
biacan:
i see
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by banre(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
henrylowe:
I'm afraid she will still dump me because I can't really satisfy her sexually

bros she go dump u o...do something about it ASAP. i repeat do something abt it
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by QueenSekxy(f): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
NiRfreak:
Since I stopped dating, all my fears has ended
lol
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by proeast(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
My greatest fear is that I'm a workaholic, working online and offline almost 24 hours a day, so I'm afraid if I'll ever have enough time for her. @ Queenseksy, are you single?
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by banre(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
henrylowe:
I'm afraid she will still dump me because I can't really satisfy her sexually

bros she go dump u o...do something about it ASAP. i repeat do something abt it.
grin
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by QueenSekxy(f): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
GOFRONT:
Ever since my Gf went for Nysc, she dnt Usually pick ma calls like before.

Fear d catch me now
those things that happen in nysc camp..

cry
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by banre(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:
so today let's discuss about our fears in our relationships,
it's quite inevitable that in one way or the other,
there are certain characters or attitudes your current partner portrays that you consider discomforting and which may on the long run end your relationship...
And you can't actually cope with.
you have tried to bend to those characters and it isn't working and you fear it might end your relationship.

ps:if your boyfriend/girlfriend is on nairaland, I wish you luckcheesy

cc:
lalasticlala
mynd44

op us wey no get babe now...how we go do
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by QueenSekxy(f): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
proeast:
My greatest fear is that I'm a workaholic, working online and offline almost 24 hours a day, so I'm afraid if I'll ever have enough time for her. @ Queenseksy, are you single?

eehyaa,,if she's the understanding type she will understand.
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by QueenSekxy(f): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
banre:

op us wey no get babe now...how we go do
go and find babetongue have somone you can talk with

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by Hautside(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

those things that happen in nysc camp..

cry

There is always an NYSC love o.. I will just advise you to be calm. Dont be curious about anything and dont expect too much. After a year,you know where you stand
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by banre(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:
go and find babetongue have somone you can talk with
i no understand
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by QueenSekxy(f): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hautside:

There is always an NYSC love o.. I will just advise you to be calm. Dont be curious about anything and dont expect too much. After a year,you know where you stand
what of people that hardly look at guys,,I mean reserved ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Men Are No Longer Pursuing Women.......... / How Do You Respond When Your Partner Calls? / Scam❌❌ Alert ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.