Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,840 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:58 PM

Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship (11078 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by QueenSekxy(f): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
banre:
i no understand
goan marry cry
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by banre(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

goan marry cry

grin grin grin.....hahaha
see me see trouble o, marry kwa. in d nxt 6 yrs ba. btw if i wan marry sef no bae on ground.
if u go marry me sha na to share invitations nxt month b dat o.
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by Hautside(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

what of people that hardly look at guys,,I mean reserved ladies

That one year thing ehn!! Even NCCF mama dey hang out with papa. I remembered how I and a reserved lady were liking each other then in Kano camp. After the 3 weeks thing, we were posted to different local govts. But because I would not stay in Kano(Come from lagos every month to sign PV), lost contact with her. After some months, I went to her local government, Stayed in her room overnight( with 3 other ladies o),Went with her to church the following day being Sunday. Infact, being a free person, everyone noticed both of us in church. After a week I had left her Local government, I learnt she was sanctioned or had to face disciplinary committee for being unequally yolked with me (an unbeliever).Papa reported her to the committee and she had to face a panel o.

Fast-forward to passing out, Mama and papa have become couples o. Papa has been crushing on mama for a long time o!! lol

FYI... The lady had a boyfriend before NYSC and that was her excuse for being just friends with me.
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by proeast(m): 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

eehyaa,,if she's the understanding type she will understand.
Thanks nwanyi oma, but is it that you did not see my last sentence or you jumped and pass? Biko, zam ajuju ahu inugo? Oburu na owere aka ji gi then kam choo way, but on a serious note I'm searching for a decent lady since biological and other factors messed up my relationship with a very beautiful ex and left me distraught!
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by Aseco(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

go and find babetongue
have somone you can talk with
really~nid~som1~2~talk~also~nt~easy~to~be~lonely
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by QueenSekxy(f): 12:00am On Dec 04, 2017
proeast:
Thanks nwanyi oma, but is it that you did not see my last sentence or you jumped and pass? Biko, zam ajuju ahu inugo? Oburu na owere aka ji gi then kam choo way, but on a serious note I'm searching for a decent lady since biological and other factors messed up my relationship with a very beautiful ex and left me distraught!
yes dear..

I'm taken
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by proeast(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:
yes dear..
I'm taken
Alright nwanyi oma. Take care.
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by ifemixx: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2017
Olasco93:
If I leave her, she might just do something nasty to herself because her emotional level is on the High side.
same here too
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2017
biacan:
I tell you he's so sweet very slow to anger and a good listener.......spray me with goodies..... despite all my shakara...... I will be acting like I don't care yet I can't go a day without thinking of him...... you know we women and pretence.......i can't afford to lose him
cant Stop Laughin Here... You Like To Imagine Alot
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by Barzinime(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
we know you are lonely but we love the way you lie
grin grin grin
biacan:
My fear.......am not ready to lose him cause of all the daily Surprises am getting from him...... NO man has ever treat me the way he does....... baby so much love.......
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by GOFRONT(m): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sort of.......but am just watchin
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by BumbleBee007: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
She's​ 23 and convocated last month. I'm scared the next thing on her mind might be marriage which am not ready for even in the next 5yrs. I really do love and so scared of losing her even though we're age mate. Whenever I think of her leaving me, it scares the hell outta me.

I'll tell you the 'HARD and BITTER' truth... She'll leave you (IF INDEED MARRIAGE'S WHAT SHE'S LOOKING FORWARD TO SOONEST) and from your write up, you should be able to deduce that fact...

You're both 23 BUT you aren't going to be ready for marriage in the next 5 years. By then, she'll be 28. What do you think will happen along the line if a daring thirty something year old dude who's doing okay and ready to settle down pops the question

You know what bruv?.. I'm wishing you can have all of your dreams with this beauty of yours, But then again, you MUST be prepared for that awkward scenario in the coming years...

WORD!!!!!
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by Itsbubebond(m): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
GOFRONT:
Ever since my Gf went for Nysc, she dnt Usually pick ma calls like before.

Fear d catch me now

My brother, forget her, sharp man don dey oil her shock absorbers....
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by SexyCeline(f): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
My major fear is " Discovering he doesn't lavs me as much as he claims"...
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by Itsbubebond(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
raquel97:
He always talk about sex sex sex and nothing more but pussy cry

Lol he must be a teen that's still dependent.. He should get busy and see if pussy comes in between your conversations again
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by Itsbubebond(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Touchey:

He's either fvcking your friend or hiding something from you

Haha! Preach please! She dunno...

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
my greatest fears now is my feelings might be dead, i don't care about anything anymore.
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
BumbleBee007:

I'll tell you the 'HARD and BITTER' truth... She'll leave you (IF INDEED MARRIAGE'S WHAT SHE'S LOOKING FORWARD TO SOONEST) and from your write up, you should be able to deduce that fact...

You're both 23 BUT you aren't going to be ready for marriage in the next 5 years. By then, she'll be 28. What do you think will happen along the line if a daring thirty something year old dude who's doing okay and ready to settle down pops the question

You know what bruv?.. I'm wishing you can have all of your dreams with this beauty of yours, But then again, you MUST be prepared for that awkward scenario in the coming years...

WORD!!!!!

Word. I'm already prepared for the worst. I just wish I can achieve 50% of my goals at 24 I swear am gonna put a ring on her finger
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by BumbleBee007: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Word. I'm already prepared for the worst. I just wish I can achieve 50% of my goals at 24 I swear am gonna put a ring on her finger

Fair enough bruv. I feel you... But you've got to 'WORK THE TALK' just so you'd achieve come your 24th birthday?

Best wishes!!!
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
biacan:
I tell you he's so sweet very slow to anger and a good listener.......spray me with goodies..... despite all my shakara...... I will be acting like I don't care yet I can't go a day without thinking of him...... you know we women and pretence.......i can't afford to lose him

Modified
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by sashishalom(f): 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
Relationship and I'm plenty palava...
Re: Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship by BumbleBee007: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
YoungDaNaval:

I wish you the best bruv!.. Hustle HARD and impossible is nothing.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Men Are No Longer Pursuing Women.......... / How Do You Respond When Your Partner Calls? / Scam❌❌ Alert ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.