Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,008 members, 7,890,307 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

How I Escaped My Female Neighbour's Sex Trap - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Escaped My Female Neighbour's Sex Trap (936 Views)

The Sex Trap By Mike Murdock Pdf / How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / When A Neighbour Rejects That Christmas Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Escaped My Female Neighbour's Sex Trap by anthonydunamis: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
When I was a bachelor, I tried to make sure that I was never alone with a female in my apartment, no matter how ‘brotherly and sisterly’ we are. My neighbours always complained that I must be doing 'Yahoo' in my flat, because I was so strict about letting ladies in and if you must come in (which was rare) the front door will be wide open until you leave. There was this neighbour- a lady- who once came to my apartment around 8:00pm to ask for my Nokia charger, just AFTER there was a power blackout. When there was light, she didn’t need a charger; now she wants to use the moonlight to charge her phone? cheesy I opened my window and passed the charger and she protested, ‘Why can’t I come in to take it myself?’

Some weeks later, I visited another neighbour’s flat and met her there with him. After a while, the guy got an emergency call so he left but promised to return ASAP. As soon as he left, she locked the door and began to earnestly plead for sex; then she threatened to scream rape if I continued trying to force her away from the door. I tried to reason with her but no way!

I saw in her eyes that she truly meant it and she had put a lot of thought into it beforehand. She got so desperate and started begging for "just a kiss, nothing more". She had already unbuttoned her top halfway when -by the mercy of God- my friend knocked on the door and I was able to escape. Just imagine if she had entered my house to collect my charger the other night! A ‘harmless’ Nokia charger may have destroyed my life!

There is a saying that goes thus: ‘Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me’. To be free from the power of sexual indiscipline, you need to critically analyse your mistakes. You need to sit down and ask yourself, ‘How do I always end up in such situations?’ You see, these things usually start from a very ‘harmless’ situation but a discerning person will recognise the danger and take the necessary measures.

The devil is interested in your life. Have you noticed that once you decide to follow Jesus, all those girls who were rejecting you before will begin to show you green light? You still have the same face and the same account balance but now they are interested in you. Before you got married men left you alone; it is now that you are married they are tempting you left, right and centre!

You need to be aware of this: the devil needs you to become permanently trapped by the chains of sexual promiscuity. But you can outwit him! To do this, you need to develop a closer relationship with God: this will help you to establish a set of principles that will guide your actions and protect you from being ensnared by lust. By the grace of God, you don’t have to be a serial ‘repenter’ anymore!

By Anthony Igbinosun

4 Likes

Re: How I Escaped My Female Neighbour's Sex Trap by Baawaa(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thank God for your life,
Re: How I Escaped My Female Neighbour's Sex Trap by Zenithpeak(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Three things are the most powerful devices of satan to trap the destiny of child of God (and man in general).

1. Money
2. se.x
3. post

These 3 cut across every person in all work of life.
In the religious, political, official settings.......

Eternal vigilance is the only way out.
Re: How I Escaped My Female Neighbour's Sex Trap by bengasyll(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
anthonydunamis:
When I was a bachelor, I tried to make sure that I was never alone with a female in my apartment, no matter how ‘brotherly and sisterly’ we are. My neighbours always complained that I must be doing 'Yahoo' in my flat, because I was so strict about letting ladies in and if you must come in (which was rare) the front door will be wide open until you leave. There was this neighbour- a lady- who once came to my apartment around 8:00pm to ask for my Nokia charger, just AFTER there was a power blackout. When there was light, she didn’t need a charger; now she wants to use the moonlight to charge her phone? cheesy I opened my window and passed the charger and she protested, ‘Why can’t I come in to take it myself?’

Some weeks later, I visited another neighbour’s flat and met her there with him. After a while, the guy got an emergency call so he left but promised to return ASAP. As soon as he left, she locked the door and began to earnestly plead for sex; then she threatened to scream rape if I continued trying to force her away from the door. I tried to reason with her but no way!

I saw in her eyes that she truly meant it and she had put a lot of thought into it beforehand. She got so desperate and started begging for "just a kiss, nothing more". She had already unbuttoned her top halfway when -by the mercy of God- my friend knocked on the door and I was able to escape. Just imagine if she had entered my house to collect my charger the other night! A ‘harmless’ Nokia charger may have destroyed my life!

There is a saying that goes thus: ‘Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me’. To be free from the power of sexual indiscipline, you need to critically analyse your mistakes. You need to sit down and ask yourself, ‘How do I always end up in such situations?’ You see, these things usually start from a very ‘harmless’ situation but a discerning person will recognise the danger and take the necessary measures.

The devil is interested in your life. Have you noticed that once you decide to follow Jesus, all those girls who were rejecting you before will begin to show you green light? You still have the same face and the same account balance but now they are interested in you. Before you got married men left you alone; it is now that you are married they are tempting you left, right and centre!

You need to be aware of this: the devil needs you to become permanently trapped by the chains of sexual promiscuity. But you can outwit him! To do this, you need to develop a closer relationship with God: this will help you to establish a set of principles that will guide your actions and protect you from being ensnared by lust. By the grace of God, you don’t have to be a serial ‘repenter’ anymore!

By Anthony Igbinosun
tory , next episode ......

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped My Female Neighbour's Sex Trap by majorgr: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
God bless you, pls keep it up, there are more things in life than cheap sex that is why most youths these days don't grow beyound where they are, some of them are destined for international business, recognition and other great things but cheap sex has brought them low or has humbled them. Jst like the Bible say he who sleeps with a woman humbles her ( brings down her self worth, value, or price very low) same could be said for a man too.

(1) (Reply)

Tithe: People Disrupt Church Service Over Tithe Brouhaha (video) / When An Atheist Troll Is About To Post "God's Not Real" On A Christian Page / SUPERNATURAL: Angel Caught On Camera!!! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.