Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

“god, If This Life Is Fake, I Don’t Want A Real Life” – Hushpuppi (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “god, If This Life Is Fake, I Don’t Want A Real Life” – Hushpuppi (see Photo) (385 Views)

RICH GANG! 8 Humble Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi -see Photos / Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" / Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“god, If This Life Is Fake, I Don’t Want A Real Life” – Hushpuppi (see Photo) by adetoyipeter(m): 5:27am On Oct 30, 2017
If This Life Is Fake, I Don’t Want A Real Life

Nigerian Instagram big boy, Hushpuppi has taken to his usual social media platform to shade those claiming he’s living a fake life.

His beef with another Nigerian Foreign based big boy, Mompha, has been one of the trending topics on social media lately.

In series of posts, Mompha claims Hushpuppi, real name Ramoni Abass, was a guy he housed cos he was broke. He even shared pictures of the taxi he claims his father drives while he is always on Instagram showing off a fake life.

Since the revelations from Mompha, social media has been awashed with a lot of shades and clap backs from both men. The latest coming from Ramoni Abass who begged God to to continue giving him a fake life if that’s all it will take to make him continue enjoying the way he is.

He Said in his Instagram Post:-

For somebody who is broke, I spend quite a lot of money. For someone who’s living a fake life, I think I have an amazing life. God if this life is fake, please continue to grant it for me, I don’t want real life.

He accompanied the above quote with a picture showing him about to board a jet while dressed in his beloved Gucci.

One thing noticed about the post is that it was liked by Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh and also Ex-BBNaija housemate, TBoss.

SOURCE:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/god-life-fake-dont-want-real-life-hushpuppi-see-photo/

Re: “god, If This Life Is Fake, I Don’t Want A Real Life” – Hushpuppi (see Photo) by biacan(f): 5:32am On Oct 30, 2017
hush baby
Re: “god, If This Life Is Fake, I Don’t Want A Real Life” – Hushpuppi (see Photo) by emaxjey(m): 6:03am On Oct 30, 2017
cheesy if nah me too nko....nah that prayer oo..when ur maga don pay wella.but mine z gonna be legitimate... coz I don't the source of his wealth b4 I use it prayer
Re: “god, If This Life Is Fake, I Don’t Want A Real Life” – Hushpuppi (see Photo) by eezeribe(m): 6:34am On Oct 30, 2017
No matter how high flying you may think you are...
Your outer world must come back to be in harmony with your inner reality...
That's why most lottery winners and entertainers end up being poor or broke in their later years...
While the truly wealthy ones even pass on their wealth to their generations unborn.

(1) (Reply)

Orezi Says, Social Media Is To Be Blamed For My Fight With Dammy Krane / Popular Ghanaian Movie Producer Names His New Born Baby ‘google’ (photos) / Here’s Why Ebube Nwagbo Is Not Yet Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.