Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (59551 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
iamJ:
with those soft laps grin grin grin

#No Filter Attitude

Rape is not funny angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Hushpuppi: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Eya... Sorry
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ds one weak me
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by lumeneng22: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
All these kain mumu ladies sef, you no get koin koin shoe?
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
take heart sweetie
Nigeria justice is just shit and crap
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by chumchim86cb(f): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
How and where did he rape u?In his house or urs?

Anyway, check my signature and u will be glad u did
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by uk10(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
free2ryhme:

men are scum angry angry angry angry
women a sluts

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by tolguy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Damfostopper:
y is she putting her hand in the nunu.......... after she go carry go eat eba
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Yorubaangel(m): 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
The story is somehow... women can say anything to gain attention.... The man might have truly wronged her thou
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by ladja2013: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
When you look at the complete message and examine the individual words employed I constructing same , the woman is loud on having her ways by punishing the man at all cost .To make a case of rape and mix it up with taking your properties is too pregnant with meaning . The woman is not a stranger to the man and the man is not a stranger to the woman ,it's a case of love gone sour. I won't touch the case with a 90 metres pole

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
The man came with thugs, raped you "while they watch I guess" and still took your properties as well.

Madam you are liar, better go and settle with your landlord or sugar daddy. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by 9jja(f): 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
I wonder why someone will post this and expect sane people to believe it. To start with, this is trash.

1) No Nigerian girl will come online with her picture to announce that she has been raped like this when we dey form virgin even after several abortions.

2) This is a cooked up story, never happened.

3) I suspect that someone wants to destroy this girl's image by cooking up this and posting her picture online.

Bottom line: =Old foe is on a image destruction mission, most probably an ex.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Ochinex(m): 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
I didnt read the content but i think Olu Jacob should have took a picture with tonto dike.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by inotice: 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
I'm going to sound somehow but I don't give a damn.
A konji-stricken man is lettered a potential practical rapist,whilst a konji-peppered woman is a possible insidious rapist.No two ways about it.Women rape too by applying subtlety in the process and we don't complain,because of society backlash.So much for being a man.If this incidence were to be reversed,however it happened,fake or true,we will never get to be reading it on nairaland.
The said story doesnt even add up.Lets here from the man.meanwhile, I am not in any way advocating for or accomodating rapists;rather,i am 'sick and swollen' of women always playing the victim card.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by RSVP: 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
You can't just say someone raped u without given us full details how it happened.... Rape is a big deal mehn!

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by OMEGA009(m): 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
free2ryhme:

men are scum angry angry angry angry

My dear, which type of scum is your father?
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Papiikush:
I do not trust her story. Women are always top forward to play the victim card because they are certain the society will defend them.

Let a hear the man's side of the story.

Condition...Niggeritis
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Danelo(m): 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Y did she put her hand in her punny na, her trouser tear?
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A 21-year-old Nigerian lady, identified as Nwafor Eurel has shared photos and narrated how a man brought thugs with him and allegedly raped her in Alaba, Lagos state.

She narrated her ordeal in a video she shared on social media and revealed that all efforts to get justice has proved abortive as the man keeps bribing police officers.

She wrote;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/young-nigerian-lady-calls-out-man-who.html

picture of the man if u have any
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by free2ryhme: 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
OMEGA009:

My dear, which type of scum is your father?

the one that is your father
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Coloradvantage(m): 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
iamdebby2222:
Karma will catch up with him.
this is just a turn of a bad relationship... the man was a friend that have invested perhaps so much on her... I see properties her! the mumu man is trying to take those things back! make she shout well!

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by moshino(m): 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
iamJ:
with those soft laps grin grin grin

#No Filter Attitude

Your mother and sister's have soft laps too, should they be raped because of their soft laps?
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by AMI3(m): 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
So while the man was raping her ,wat was she doing? U no see bottle,knife,stone,even ordinary ceramic plate take rearrange him ugly face.
according to her story the man went there with his thugs. My question to her is she not living with people in the compound.? why did she not shout for help.?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by sinimapongolle(m): 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Titto93:
Was she raped by one man? because I know one person can't comfortably rape a woman.
You'd be very suprised, by the strength of a sex starved man!
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by juman(m): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
When will ladies ever admit they actually had sex because they wanted it and stop blaming it on men for coercing them into it

You are not right.

If nigeria was a modern country, there would be thousands of rape cases in court yearly.

Many adult males actions are tantamount to raping in modern society.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
How u want make we help u, someone that has money to throw around, even at the DPO?? Madam did u say he came to ur house with his men and rapped u? Are u sure u guys didn't make love, or a case of relationship that gone sour? He also took ur properties?? Was it before or after the rape?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by juman(m): 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
I sorry for the girl, situation where the system is very bad. Police are highly corrupt.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Emity007(m): 12:06am On Oct 31, 2017
Papiikush:
I do not trust her story. Women are always too forward to play the victim card because they are certain the society will defend them.

Let a hear the man's side of the story.
Truetalk
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Gassong(m): 12:09am On Oct 31, 2017
GavelSlam:
Na the man be dat?
savage�����

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:11am On Oct 31, 2017
juman:

You are not right.

If nigeria was a modern country, there would be thousands of rape cases in court yearly.

Many adult males actions are tantamount to raping in modern society.
hmmmmm
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by kidneystones(m): 12:15am On Oct 31, 2017
Eh yah #sorry
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Leez(m): 12:18am On Oct 31, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A 21-year-old Nigerian lady, identified as Nwafor Eurel has shared photos and narrated how a man brought thugs with him and allegedly raped her in Alaba, Lagos state.

She narrated her ordeal in a video she shared on social media and revealed that all efforts to get justice has proved abortive as the man keeps bribing police officers.

She wrote;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/young-nigerian-lady-calls-out-man-who.html

Mr Tony is an Afonja
na dia hallmark be dis afta skull mining angry
must be dat hydraulic soup dy eat
smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trevboi Declared Wanted For Murder. / Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman / Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.