Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (59540 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by danieljessy: 12:25am On Oct 31, 2017
free2ryhme:

men are scum angry angry angry angry
corrected
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by danieljessy: 12:29am On Oct 31, 2017
iamceemeon:
What do guys enjoy in that thing called RAPE
Stop Generalizing

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by omoowhe: 12:33am On Oct 31, 2017
Papiikush:
I do not trust her story. Women are always too forward to play the victim card because they are certain the society will defend them.

Let a hear the man's side of the story.
thank you for this
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by maj59(m): 12:44am On Oct 31, 2017
ko kan aye....

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Godwin616: 12:59am On Oct 31, 2017
And you alleged the man also collected your properties? I guess something is fishy in this story. You are not telling us the whole story,it may be a relationship gone sour.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 31, 2017
Sorry as a rule I never trust a woman's tale...there's always an emotionally diabolical motive to it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 1:28am On Oct 31, 2017
iamJ:
with those soft laps grin grin grin

#No Filter Attitude
lap fall on you
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by VillageWinch: 1:41am On Oct 31, 2017
Papiikush:
I do not trust her story. Women are always too forward to play the victim card because they are certain the society will defend them.

You people are brasts

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by BLACKPLANET1: 1:45am On Oct 31, 2017
Well, there is need for all female to be careful .
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by adahlee(f): 2:36am On Oct 31, 2017
GavelSlam:
Na the man be dat?
Lol. Shediot
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by adahlee(f): 2:39am On Oct 31, 2017
saraki2019:
this one on trouser
with no headtie or veil
with er head open and body expose still dey complain of rape?
what did she expect?
when you left your food open what do you expect
flies off cousese
ladies close your shit to avoid flies
Oga I have a neighbor that puts on hijab even in her house. Nobody has seen her body parts except her toes and eyes. But she's a professional runs babe. So STFU and stop judging.
Men like you are gullible and can be easily deceived by the so called holier than thou's

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by adahlee(f): 2:41am On Oct 31, 2017
Ochinex:
I didnt read the content but i think Olu Jacob should have took a picture with tonto dike.
OMG
English just died
RIP English

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 2:44am On Oct 31, 2017
NOC1:
You've not stated how he raped you all I am seeing here is relationship gone sour.

Tactical blackmail to get the normal lady sympathetic Favour in sexual related cases.

Maybe she was taken the man for a fool, collecting goodies from him and keep on postponing pay back time. Every worker is hoping for his wages at the end of the day, people should know that there is nothing like free gift, for every gift a price is attached to it.

Is that how you raped your exes in revenge?
You surely belong to an asylum.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 2:48am On Oct 31, 2017
adahlee:

OMG
English just died
RIP English
e get where e reach, i jump am pass

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:02am On Oct 31, 2017
Idiots
saraki2019:
this one on trouser
with no headtie or veil
with er head open and body expose still dey complain of rape?
what did she expect?
when you left your food open what do you expect
flies off cousese
ladies close your shit to avoid flies
GogobiriLalas:
Sorry as a rule I never trust a woman's tale...there's always an emotionally diabolical motive to it.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:05am On Oct 31, 2017
Papiikush:

And this is why many women who get raped don’t talk about it. Because of people like you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:06am On Oct 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
I believe there are some hidden truths in this one-sided story

When will ladies ever admit they actually had sex because they wanted it and stop blaming it on men for coercing them into it
I’m sure if someone was raped, they know the difference. you think people are stupid that they can’t tell when they have been raped or if they had consensual sex?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 3:12am On Oct 31, 2017
free2ryhme:

women are scumbags.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:13am On Oct 31, 2017
NOC1:
You've not stated how he raped you all I am seeing here is relationship gone sour.

Tactical blackmail to get the normal lady sympathetic Favour in sexual related cases.

Maybe she was taken the man for a fool, collecting goodies from him and keep on postponing pay back time. Every worker is hoping for his wages at the end of the day, people should know that there is nothing like free gift, for every gift a price is attached to it.
you’re obviously a rapist

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 3:15am On Oct 31, 2017
cococandy:

And this is why many women who get raped don’t talk about it. Because of people like you
this looks more like a relationship gone sour. "The man collected ALL my properties" part makes it sound so.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:16am On Oct 31, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
this looks more like a relationship gone sour. "The man collected ALL my properties" part makes it sound so.
Or maybe they are thugs who rob people and rape women.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 3:22am On Oct 31, 2017
cococandy:
Or maybe they are thugs who rob people and rape women.
also possible
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:38am On Oct 31, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Your comments dey always vex person.

In short, to do this to you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 31, 2017
Ishilove:

Your comments dey always vex person.

In short, to do this to you dey hungry me
madam stop reading my comments na...na only me dey here?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:50am On Oct 31, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
madam stop reading my comments na...na only me dey here?
Oga I will not stop reading it. I will keep following you bumba to bumba

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by IamHeWrites: 4:40am On Oct 31, 2017
Lloydfather:
picture of the man if u have any

Check the link attached to the post.. I include the man's picture but was removed
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by tunde1200(m): 4:45am On Oct 31, 2017
free2ryhme:

And what of your dad is he not among?
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 4:47am On Oct 31, 2017
She most probably have been chopping the man's money while going to f@ck other men. No rape victim in this country would allow their pictures to be taken while reporting the incident and posted to SM. She just de play the victim card. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 31, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
So while the man was raping her ,wat was she doing? U no see bottle,knife,stone,even ordinary ceramic plate take rearrange him ugly face.

coming from a lady shows the level of stupidity in this country i pray u never get raped u stupid cunt

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 31, 2017
no excuse for rapist .......NO IS NO
pls stop giving excuses for rapist it just shows u re no better

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested By INTERPOL Fo‎r ‎€14.7 Million COVID-19 Scam (pic) / Trevboi Declared Wanted For Murder. / Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.