Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,651 members, 7,926,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:30 AM

Man, 29, Arrested For Raping Woman, 85, To Coma; Its A Lie, I Did Only 2 Rounds - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 29, Arrested For Raping Woman, 85, To Coma; Its A Lie, I Did Only 2 Rounds (678 Views)

Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack / 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) / Police Arrest IPOB Member For Raping Woman In Asaba Through The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 29, Arrested For Raping Woman, 85, To Coma; Its A Lie, I Did Only 2 Rounds by Thepasserby(m): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2017
The Osun State Police Command has paraded a 29-year-old man, Kehinde Ariyo, who allegedly raped an 85-year-old woman in Ilesa, Osun State.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Fimihan Adeoye, who paraded the suspect said that Ariyo raped the aged woman until she passed out. The CP said the woman was later resuscitated at a hospital.

The CP added that the old woman sustained serious injury when she was being raped by Ariyo but that she was responding to treatment in hospital. CP Adeoye assured that the suspect would be prosecuted after necessary investigation.

On his part, Ariyo said he was coming from a night party and that he needed a place to sleep till the following morning. He said he pleaded with the woman to allow him stay in her house till the morning and that the woman obliged him.

According to him, “In the night, I went to the room where the woman slept and told her that I needed to tell her something. I told her to open her door and she did. I cannot remember other things. I just know that it was not more than two rounds and I know it was the work of Satan.”

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/man-29-arrested-for-raping-woman-85-to-coma-its-a-lie-i-did-only-2-rounds

Re: Man, 29, Arrested For Raping Woman, 85, To Coma; Its A Lie, I Did Only 2 Rounds by DjAndroid: 6:30am On Oct 31, 2017
Abomination!
Re: Man, 29, Arrested For Raping Woman, 85, To Coma; Its A Lie, I Did Only 2 Rounds by Thepasserby(m): 6:31am On Oct 31, 2017
Y
Re: Man, 29, Arrested For Raping Woman, 85, To Coma; Its A Lie, I Did Only 2 Rounds by free2ryhme: 6:36am On Oct 31, 2017
Thepasserby:
The Osun State Police Command has paraded a 29-year-old man, Kehinde Ariyo, who allegedly raped an 85-year-old woman in Ilesa, Osun State.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Fimihan Adeoye, who paraded the suspect said that Ariyo raped the aged woman until she passed out. The CP said the woman was later resuscitated at a hospital.

The CP added that the old woman sustained serious injury when she was being raped by Ariyo but that she was responding to treatment in hospital. CP Adeoye assured that the suspect would be prosecuted after necessary investigation.

On his part, Ariyo said he was coming from a night party and that he needed a place to sleep till the following morning. He said he pleaded with the woman to allow him stay in her house till the morning and that the woman obliged him.

According to him, “In the night, I went to the room where the woman slept and told her that I needed to tell her something. I told her to open her door and she did. I cannot remember other things. I just know that it was not more than two rounds and I know it was the work of Satan.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/man-29-arrested-over-rape-of-85-year-old-woman-in-osun.html
Re: Man, 29, Arrested For Raping Woman, 85, To Coma; Its A Lie, I Did Only 2 Rounds by oyatmicah(m): 6:44am On Oct 31, 2017
this guy deserves a hilarious castration

Re: Man, 29, Arrested For Raping Woman, 85, To Coma; Its A Lie, I Did Only 2 Rounds by rawpadgin(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2017
Yuck!
Re: Man, 29, Arrested For Raping Woman, 85, To Coma; Its A Lie, I Did Only 2 Rounds by georjay(m): 7:03am On Oct 31, 2017
See wetyn highness dey cause

the idiot still dey claim say na only 2 rounds
nonsense
no need to swear for you...curse don dey follow you already

nonsense

nonsense

absolute nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man, 29, Arrested For Raping Woman, 85, To Coma; Its A Lie, I Did Only 2 Rounds by Samsimple(m): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2017
How would you feel if someone rape your grandmother my lawd... This is not konji effect this is wickedness of the highest order complete evil.... This guy should be raped in prison by giant cocks till he gets cancer of the anus, that is my jugdement court arise...

2 Likes

Re: Man, 29, Arrested For Raping Woman, 85, To Coma; Its A Lie, I Did Only 2 Rounds by brightalo17: 7:07am On Oct 31, 2017
He can't Remember what happened next but he can remember how many rounds. Inside jail he will surely remember exactly what happened.

1 Like

Re: Man, 29, Arrested For Raping Woman, 85, To Coma; Its A Lie, I Did Only 2 Rounds by LilSmith55(m): 7:08am On Oct 31, 2017
Stupid man, still dey tell hw many rounds he du...

1 Like

Re: Man, 29, Arrested For Raping Woman, 85, To Coma; Its A Lie, I Did Only 2 Rounds by Olachase(m): 7:12am On Oct 31, 2017
The two rounds stand for 2years in kuju
Re: Man, 29, Arrested For Raping Woman, 85, To Coma; Its A Lie, I Did Only 2 Rounds by gabinogem(m): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2017
Lol...only two rounds with person grandmother cheesy
Re: Man, 29, Arrested For Raping Woman, 85, To Coma; Its A Lie, I Did Only 2 Rounds by Florblu(f): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2017
Please how many rounds makes a rape?
Because I don't understand the point this slowpoke is trying to prove

Re: Man, 29, Arrested For Raping Woman, 85, To Coma; Its A Lie, I Did Only 2 Rounds by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2017
hmm sometimes people are weird. how can you do such a disgusting shit to an old woman?

(1) (Reply)

Ruthless Mafia Boss, Toto Riina Who Ordered 150 ‘hits’ Dies / . / Pls Do Receive Calls When Changing Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.