Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,894 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings (16931 Views)

Nigeria Joins OPEC To Cut Crude Oil Production / Nigeria Projected Among Top 20 Economies In The World By 2050 - BBC / Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings by kencoinz(m): 4:25am On Nov 01, 2017
Who does it help? Ooshi rada rada...
Re: Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings by Donkay82: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2017
sanpipita:

Oh please not yet another deluded folk who thinks his nation is progressing, we are servicing our debt at 70% do you actually know the implications of that? you people prefer delusion than facts.
as I said carry your hopeless life and go I don't roll with loosers, grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings by Geniro: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2017
BiafraIShere:
There are many minors that depend on parents and guardians for upkeep, they don't understand because they pay no bills and won't understand the parlous and comatose state of the economy.

The gavelslam guy falls under this category.

The vice president celebration is disappointing.
The APC leadership took us from 145 TO 169 and we just made it back to our initial position yet the drums are out cheesy grin.
Re: Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings by Geniro: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2017
godox2:

YESOOOO! ANYONE THAT WISH BUHARI FAILURE WILL LIVE LONG TO SEE BUHARI SOARING IN SUCCESS, STRENGTH, GOOD HEALTH AND QUALITY LEADERSHIP TILL 2023. Q E D.

Buhari should rule over zombies till 2023 and not sane people.
Re: Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings by GavelSlam: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2017
Geniro:

The gavelslam guy falls under this category.

The vice president celebration is disappointing.
The APC leadership took us from 145 TO 169 and we just made it back to our initial position yet the drums are out cheesy grin.

I became independent in 1997.

Ask yourself where you were then.
Re: Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings by sanpipita(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2017
Donkay82:
as I said carry your hopeless life and go I don't roll with loosers, grin grin grin

Look at this deluded one, who said I wanted to roll with you, wasn't I on my own before you decided to mention me
Re: Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings by Geniro: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

I became independent in 1997.

Ask yourself where you were then.

I seriously doubt your claims. Your sycophancy to the fumbling guys in power is horrible.
Re: Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings by GavelSlam: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2017
Geniro:

I seriously doubt your claims. Your sycophancy to the fumbling guys in power is horrible.

Go and sit down.

The appeal for most of you is the anonymity of this forum.

In flesh, you would be in awe of my presence.. Not boasting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings by Geniro: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

[s]Go and sit down.

The appeal for most of you is the anonymity of this forum.

In flesh, you would be in awe of my presence.. Not boasting.[/s]

Shut the hell up. You are nothing.
Re: Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings by GavelSlam: 11:46am On Nov 01, 2017
Geniro:

Shut the hell up. You are nothing.

Broke ass.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings by Geniro: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

Broke ass.

Thank you Mr. Fake Dangote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahead Of NEC Meeting, PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Wike / Akeredolu Goes To Court Of Appeal To Dissolve Ondo Councils / Suspected Explosive Discovered In Delta Near River Niger Bridge [photo]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.