Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

Miss Nigeria: No Swimsuit Competition This Year, 2017 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nigeria: No Swimsuit Competition This Year, 2017 (10021 Views)

Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant / Anita Patrick Osikhena To Contest For Miss Nigeria 2019 / Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nigeria: No Swimsuit Competition This Year, 2017 by dhardline(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sense is coming back gradually

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria: No Swimsuit Competition This Year, 2017 by graciabelle: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
it's a welcome development we are Africans therefore we should not always try to copy the whites. Africans are modest people
Re: Miss Nigeria: No Swimsuit Competition This Year, 2017 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
"No swimsuit competition or any other activity that does not show modesty?? Nigerians and our hypocrisy. Just say the truth. No swimsuits because the organizers are trying to please a certain religion.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria: No Swimsuit Competition This Year, 2017 by Bigsteveg(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
How many Miss Nigeria are we having, Thought silver bird already organised one
Re: Miss Nigeria: No Swimsuit Competition This Year, 2017 by Bigsteveg(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
Louis03:
I registered on nairaland today and was the first person to comment on this topic. Hope I have a surprise gift?lol
Which first to comment, Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Miss Nigeria: No Swimsuit Competition This Year, 2017 by Fucktensei: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
chai, and I've already bought this aloe soothing vaseline to share to vaseline crew! damnnn! they're gonna ask me for a refund! lipsrsealed cheesy grin

Re: Miss Nigeria: No Swimsuit Competition This Year, 2017 by Laveda(f): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
Papiikush:
Rubbish.

They don't want us to see some good ass.

This is what happens when you allow deeper-lifers take over the entertainment industry.

Just yesterday you were complaining of how ladies show their bodies, today you talking about deeper lifers.

What do you want? smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria: No Swimsuit Competition This Year, 2017 by Papiikush: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Laveda:

Just yesterday you were complaining of how ladies show their bodies, today you talking about deeper lifers.

What do you want? smiley

This one have got a purpose Na. We wanna crown a queen. We need to see her body if she is worth it.

You dont expect me to choose some ugly shaped girl over you Uh? undecided
Re: Miss Nigeria: No Swimsuit Competition This Year, 2017 by oxonek: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
Good move. Scaling down indecency.
Re: Miss Nigeria: No Swimsuit Competition This Year, 2017 by riyanxeally(f): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
pls wens it I want to go my dad ll agree without tht swim/stripper charade...
Re: Miss Nigeria: No Swimsuit Competition This Year, 2017 by Dmayor7(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Imagine you just created your own business website or blog from scratch without the help of a web designer.

Surely, you are going to feel like a genius. You can even do it for your friends and their friends and collect good money from them too.

That is what this FREE Ultimate Guide to web designing can do for you and more.

Click here www.w3programs.com now and see how easily you can create your own website successfully in the next 20 minutes.
Re: Miss Nigeria: No Swimsuit Competition This Year, 2017 by Laveda(f): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Papiikush:

This one have got a purpose Na. We wanna crown a queen. We need to see her body if she is worth it.

You dont expect me to choose some ugly shaped girl over you Uh? undecided

You're a confused man. wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria: No Swimsuit Competition This Year, 2017 by Papiikush: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
Laveda:

You're a confused man. wink
I love boobs and ass. What do you want from me? tongue
Re: Miss Nigeria: No Swimsuit Competition This Year, 2017 by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Thank God ooh
So at least I can nw contest for beauty contest
Na because of these swimsuit stuff I just dey my domot.
Nairaland get ready to vote for me when I show facegrin
Re: Miss Nigeria: No Swimsuit Competition This Year, 2017 by wink2015(m): 6:22am On Nov 01, 2017
This is why Nigeria must be restructured into a true federal structure so that what is forbidden by the northern states in Nigeria should not be used to rub the entire country.

We in the southern part of Nigeria are more westernised with a liberal culture but this is not so in the northern part of Nigeria that the Nigeria army forced on us after scattering the original 1963 independence constitution that Late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo, and Ahmadu Bello, the late Sauduana of Sokoto.

Assuming we have regional government today, such as the south west region, south south region, south east region, north west region, north central region middle belt region etc regions can decides to stage such a contest involving swim suit without control from the central.

If the south south region, or south east region want to run swim suit beauty pageant they will go ahead without blinking an eye because the culture of the muslim north that forbid woman exposing their body is not binding on us that are liberal in the south.

SO THIS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI military imposed federalism or unitarism is affecting our progress as people with diverse culture.

The last time when Nigeria want to host the Miss world beauty pageant, the muslim north stage a violent protect in the north forcing President Obasanjo to relocate the event out of Nigeria and the organiser of the beauty contest took it to London.

In some northern states, like Jigawa, Kano, Kaduna there is Hisbah corps breaking beer bottles and confisticating alcoholic drinks from sellers and buyer of the products.
el
But the funny aspect of it is that this northern states that are stopping the consumption of alcoholic drinks in their domain for selfish reasons refuse to stop collecting VAT Money from the federal government money that was realised from alcohol consumed in states like Lagos state that is contributing the largest to VAT in Nigeria.

Our Northern brothers, northern states governor are hypocrites deceiving themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2022 Kids Hairstyles For Black Girls | 50 Cute Hairstyles For Black Kids Trendin / 8 Ways To Treat Dark Knuckles At Home / The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.