Stats: 3,198,555 members, 7,968,581 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:46 AM

Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) (44914 Views)

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by oshe11: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2017
I Just wanna use this medium to tank Quarabag for playing a draw against Atleti, cos A WIN AGAINST DEM IS A GUARANTEED ROUND OF 16grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2017
Mehn.. why u no want WizKid or Davido?
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by SonyObsessed: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Elmojiid(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2017
olosho nla
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by brownsugar23: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2017
if this guy is a nobody she wont be saying this trash so to all the dude out there please try and make yourself useful

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by PETERENI1(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2017
No be only Anthony JOSHUA! Why not add MCgregor join!!

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Innobee99(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2017
Brain cancer fall on u
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Miles300: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2017
So that u can end his carreer and write a book on how he abuses you ! Idiot

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by PETERENI1(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2017
No be only Anthony JOSHUA! Why not add MCgregor join!! wink
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by kay29000(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2017
Someone that she is 7 years older than. Agbaya. Lol!
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Naughtytboy: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

The match was played nearly twelve hours ago but here you are still pained by its outcome. It makes me curious as to how you survived the night. grin
like seriously i hate it when a team like Chelsea sacks coach every year like a clean lady changing her panties
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by RegalD(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2017
Naughtytboy:
our coach and our board have really make chelsea look like a small team....selling costa nd replacing him with a flop morata....selling matic nd replacing him with a donkey.....the only world class players at chelsea is hazard and kante d rest re comedians
i thought morata was the best striker when he scored a hatrick against stoke, now he is a flop...Kwontinue
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2017
This lady sha lipsrsealed
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by richfriendsng: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Pls check my signature for xmas goodies
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by LuvU2: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Aww he is so cute nd strong. kiss

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Naughtytboy: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2017
RegalD:

i thought morata was the best striker when he scored a hatrick against stoke, now he is a flop...Kwontinue
now can you answer this question "morata or Costa who would you love to have in ur team
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Coolboi05(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2017
Wh0res everyhere... Mtssww
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Naughtytboy: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2017
LuvU2:
Aww he is so cute nd strong. kiss
when dat guy was huzzlin in Lagos he wasn't cute and strong or u haven't seen street guys dat are cute and strong,,, sense fall on u

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by airminem(f): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2017
Yoruba Girl With Awuf!
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by nsaid(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2017
Attention seekers everywhere.this woman should just quit d stage 4 d younger slay queens.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Jungleluv5: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2017
axcer:
Ladies all over the world are drooling over Nigerian-British heavyweight champion, Anthony Johsua! Although he revealed a while back that he prefers BBW ladies, Nigerian media personality Toke Makinwa has also thrown her shot via Instagram with caption;

Via https://www.gistmore.com/toke-makinwa-reveals-wants-boxer-anthony-joshua-present-birthday
jọ fún kíni (pls for what)
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by okeyscrib(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2017
OrestesDante:
Where better babes dey

Na this retired bleacher AJ go dey pursue.

Sweet things dey hungry monkey. Oode!

You are just savage. Jeez
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by eaglez(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2017
Eya,maje would have been a better Anthony Joshua only that you didn't see the heavy weight champion in him.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by fvckme(f): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2017
Your Village people are after You
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Sanchez01: 8:22am On Nov 01, 2017
Naughtytboy:
like seriously i hate it when a team like Chelsea sacks coach every year like a clean lady changing her panties
Every club has its trying time. You should be happy for Chelsea as a club that is not accustomed to defeats. It is a norm with Arsenal.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2017
This lady forgot she is fairly used not brand new
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by eaglez(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2017
No bro! That's too harsh don't call her a LovePeddler,it's more like saying if wishes were horses,she you get the gist?
Coolboi05:
Wh0res everyhere... Mtssww
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 01, 2017
He looks better in a suit. They probably photoshopped his guns cos his arms look small. All dt muscle is just yuck. embarassed
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by riyanxeally(f): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2017
be sure his gonna bang ur bleached self n dump it...such niggaz knw d diff btw a gal n a lady....
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by raphy(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2017
grin Chai them don bash her finish.

After them. Go line up. For her Twitter n ask for school fees. Lord of mercy.

You guys should take it easy oh. Its a new month. So don't start it by bringing someone down...
Happy new month to everyone.
#raphy_cares
#begood

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by LuvU2: 8:26am On Nov 01, 2017
Naughtytboy:
when dat guy was huzzlin in Lagos he wasn't cute and strong or u haven't seen street guys dat are cute and strong,,, sense fall on u

Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO / Ini Edo, Tuface, & Annie Macauley-Idibia At Akwa-Ibom Govt House