Stats: 3,198,539 members, 7,968,539 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:04 AM

Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) (44913 Views)

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Naughtytboy: 8:29am On Nov 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Every club has its trying time. You should be happy for Chelsea as a club that is not accustomed to defeats. It is a norm with Arsenal.
assnal is not a club
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by RegalD(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2017
Naughtytboy:
now can you answer this question "morata or Costa who would you love to have in ur team
costa is good, morata will improve...I would prefer costa's ability for now, but i have lacazette who suit my playing style so well
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2017
dessz:
i just took some oshogbo weed but i dont feel any different,anyways my opinion to this post is that i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuses to pay his rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
Wow!!! I can really see that the weed is not worrying you @ll. Just upgrade to 'Saki' weed and see the diff.....
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by madjune(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2017
Naija women and thirst for finished products.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by fergie001: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2017
Naughtytboy:
our coach and our board have really make chelsea look like a small team....selling costa nd replacing him with a flop morata....selling matic nd replacing him with a donkey.....the only world class players at chelsea is hazard and kante d rest re comedians
My bro,na person wey Mama born,u dey call donkey?

Fear God nah

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by 1miccza: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Lol... If the guy come now, she will start acting up again, make them no say she's cheap, naija girls with irrelevant characters

grin grin grin cheesy very irrelevant
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Sunkyphil(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2017
Holeosho oshi

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by discman2k2(m): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2017
ASHA WOOOOOOOOO KOBO KOBO!!!

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by jeffobodo: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2017
Awon omo tikabodi
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2017
Where the hell where you when he was in prison... Nigerian women and gold digging since the days of Methuselah.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Twrecks(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2017
Go and thief him na, oniranu
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by goldenarrow: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2017
dessz:
i just took some oshogbo weed but i dont feel any different,anyways my opinion to this post is that i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuses to pay his rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.

Weed in action.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Meritocracy: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2017
Professional prostitute with no shame.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by francis2565(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Naughtytboy:
our coach and our board have really make chelsea look like a small team....selling costa nd replacing him with a flop morata....selling matic nd replacing him with a donkey.....the only world class players at chelsea is hazard and kante d rest re comedians

Meanwhile this same comedians played Atletico Madrid and you praised

Africa fans will not just appreciate the fact that team/players do have bad days.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Oloripelebe: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2017
KBdownloads:
She's just an...

grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by franklingud(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2017
All these Nigerian actresses, I hate you all.

Disgusting and annoying characters all through.

Brainless people.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Ejomax77(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2017
Lexusgs430:
If only she could spell his name correctly, then he might consider having a barbie doll.....
Damn! I didn't even notice she spelt joshua as johsua...
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by franklingud(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2017
I hate all these Nigerian actresses.

Very annoying, disgusting and Quere characters.

All of them olosho.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Ejomax77(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2017
Naughtytboy:
assnal is not a club
Lol...what is it then?
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2017
axcer:
Ladies all over the world are drooling over Nigerian-British heavyweight champion, Anthony Johsua! Although he revealed a while back that he prefers BBW ladies, Nigerian media personality Toke Makinwa has also thrown her shot via Instagram with caption;

Via https://www.gistmore.com/toke-makinwa-reveals-wants-boxer-anthony-joshua-present-birthday

Ashawoooooo
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Naughtytboy: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2017
Ejomax77:
Lol...what is it then?
Abu ventures
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2017
Ejomax77:
Damn! I didn't even notice she spelt joshua as johsua...

LOL..... I am sure she would have now edited live version (not unless she is still daydreaming about Joshua's banana + bank account)....
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by iamtoluoba(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2017
dessz:
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by asagbaesiri: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2017
SO THAT YOU CAN WRITE ANOTHER PRIMARY STORY BOOK OF 10 PAGES ABOUT HIM!!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2017
EliteBiz:
Lol, yeye Takam is her best bet grin
Even Takam no go tak am grin grin cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by shaklisco(m): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2017
OrestesDante:
Where better babes dey
Na this retired bleacher AJ go dey pursue.
Sweet things dey hungry monkey. Oode!
haba, she offend u before?
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2017
y not gat him and let him be aware of ur existence ashawo Toke grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by thunderbabs: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2017
If Joshua chop her puuli run now, she go author another book........ undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by stilldoingokay(f): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2017
axcer:
Ladies all over the world are drooling over Nigerian-British heavyweight champion, Anthony Johsua! Although he revealed a while back that he prefers BBW ladies, Nigerian media personality Toke Makinwa has also thrown her shot via Instagram with caption;

Via https://www.gistmore.com/toke-makinwa-reveals-wants-boxer-anthony-joshua-present-birthday

you won't even see his photo that the, talk less of his actual self. waree
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by maxzzo1(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2017
Ashawo...
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Mobsync(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2017
And by the time things go down south, she'll start writing textbooks. grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by convenant15(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2017
iz even better, cos joshua no go need punching bag again, na to dey use her train wenever him get match

Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO / Ini Edo, Tuface, & Annie Macauley-Idibia At Akwa-Ibom Govt House