Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,664 members, 7,889,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:36 AM

Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp (3341 Views)

NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake / Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. / See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Yyeske(m): 6:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Ejanla07:

how is it any of ur business.... why don't u focus on our 6 million a month allocation osun IDP state
You are neither from Anambra nor Enugu or even residing in those places, I should be asking you for
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Yyeske(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2017
Cyynthialove:

You shouldn't have replied him in the ist place because that thread about Enugu election boycott was posted here on nairaland and the same character also commented on that thread. You don't give mischievous people attention unnecessarily.
Because you guys have been so fixated on that of Anambra and would never want to discuss a boycott of the Enugu elections

1 Like

Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Yyeske(m): 7:03am On Nov 02, 2017
Cyynthialove:

You shouldn't have replied him in the ist place because that thread about Enugu election boycott was posted here on nairaland and the same character also commented on that thread. You don't give mischievous people attention unnecessarily.
Can't you see that's he's running mad already jumping from one Biafran thread to another begging for attention? grin grin grin
You have been noticed but why the fixation on Anambra election coming up later
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by BudeYahooCom: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Cyynthialove:

Can't you see that's he's running mad already jumping from one Biafran thread to another begging for attention? grin grin grin

The guy's madness on Biafran issues dey funny me. He has prayed more than 10,000 times to Allah that Biafra should die but Biafra no gree die. grin grin

I really pity his muslim skull because that skull has more futile head-slamming to do in prayer to his deaf Allahrudeen against Biafra. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Ejanla07: 7:05am On Nov 02, 2017
Yyeske:
You are neither from Anambra nor Enugu or even residing in those places, I should be asking you for

my yoruba brother. lets learn to mind our5 times head slamming tin. and let the flattheads be...
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Cyynthialove(f): 7:05am On Nov 02, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

The guy's madness on Biafran issues dey funny me. He has pray 1000 times to Allah that Biafra should die but Biafra no gree die. I really pity his muslim skull because that skull has more futile ground-hitting to do in prayer to his deaf Allahrudeen against Biafra. grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Kingsley1000(m): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2017
I was told,if you come out to vote,you'll die...........
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Kingsley1000(m): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2017
government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria.so much noise and many billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by Peter obi/ngige, almost every day the governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but you won't see anything tangible ,he said he attracted 50billion dollar investment,where are the industries/ companies located? he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf to europe which yield over 10billion dollar,have you gone to the site where all these things are cultivated? billboards everywhere, I have been going round to see where the vegetables or the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed without making any noise, just last week, obiano came to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm the place is till a tick evil forest .asides paying of salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and carving his hair...

1 Like

Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Yyeske(m): 7:20am On Nov 02, 2017
We shall see what happens after the election by 4th if IPOB juju will work
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Michael004: 7:24am On Nov 02, 2017
Ejanla07:

how is it any of ur business.... why don't u focus on our 6 million a month allocation osun IDP state
Shame on you. You can't even defeat him with perfect answer, you are only shouting oshogbo. What a brain.

1 Like

Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by agbangam: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2017
mgbadike81:
I was telling my colleagues exactly the same thing yesterday, that election would be a pure kill and go for the federal forces. any slightest mistake would invite instant death and arbitrary arrests of innocent civilians. why risk your life voting when all the contestants are basically the same group of selfish thieves. as for me,no referendum no election. I would surely be indoors starting from the preceding Friday evening till the next Sunday morning to avoid stories that touches the heart.

1 Like

Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by nextexcel: 7:34am On Nov 02, 2017
The mumu talking about Enugu L G A election just want to prove to all that he is an imposter and has nothing or say from the East if not he should have known that almost everyone in Enugu have known their chairman by now, that day is just for formalities.
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Kingsley1000(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2017
nextexcel:
The mumu talking about Enugu L G A election just want to prove to all that he is an imposter and has nothing or say from the East if not he should have known that almost everyone in Enugu have known their chairman by now, that day is just for formalities.
so Lg chairman in enugu state is by selection not Election,so what's the essence of staging the voting process if it's mere formality
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2017
For those asking why not Enugu LGA election,here is a word of wisdom.LGA chairman is insignificant in Nigeria system of government .he's just a ceremonial head of a small area.he can't pass any law or bill that will favour the whole state.so why waste time on LGA chairman that that doesn't have any political power .buhari doesn't even know the names of LGA chairman. I don't even know the name of my LGA chairman.if you want to change a system, start from the head of that system. Every other lower sub-level follows .in the era of military coup,no body borders to over- throw a LGA chairman.over throw the president and other lower levels will start answering you Sir. The five states south east governors controls the affairs in biafraland.not meaningless LGA chairman
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Yyeske(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Michael004:
Shame on you. You can't even defeat him with perfect answer, you are only shouting oshogbo. What a brain.
I already knew he has nothing to say aside insults
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Yyeske(m): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2017
nextexcel:
Will they be voting at all, forget if they already knew their chairman. Will there be a boycott?
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Yyeske(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
For those asking why not Enugu LGA election,here is a word of wisdom.LGA chairman is insignificant in Nigeria system of government .he's just a ceremonial head of a small area.he can't pass any law or bill that will favour the whole state.so why waste time on LGA chairman that that doesn't have any political power .buhari doesn't even know the names of LGA chairman. I don't even know the name of my LGA chairman.if you want to change a system, start from the head of that system. Every other lower sub-level follows .in the era of military coup,no body borders to over- throw a LGA chairman.over throw the president and other lower levels will start answering you Sir. The five states south east governors controls the affairs in biafraland.not meaningless LGA chairman
No need shifting the goal post, the instruction from IPOB is that no election in Biafraland without referendum.
To change a system, you start from the people directly which is the LGA, it's obvious to me that most of you know the truth but hiding because you don't want to fault IPOB's decision.
FYI, if elections holds in Enugu on the 4th, IPOB will be buried finally and that will pass a message to Anambrarians still sitting on the fence to forget anything IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Yyeske(m): 9:24am On Nov 02, 2017
All radio Biafra sings all the time is Anambra election, let's see what happens in Enugu in two days time
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Yyeske(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2017
Whoever knows how to cook ofe nsala should please call Mazi Ikechukwu on radio Biafra now because the topic today is how to cook ofe nsala and he wants to know who can cook ofe nsala best. Is this how referendum and Biafra will come, IPOB is now a joke. Chisos!!
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Yyeske(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2017
Cyynthilove, please call mazi Ikechukwu on radio Biafra and display your culinary skills, nsala soup is the topic today
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by blackhinstan: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2017
Kingsley1000:
odi egwu....biafra my foot.

sabo they may kill you that day with stray bullet

1 Like

Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by blackhinstan: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Ndi Anambra, make we open our eyes o. Why is the election to hold in Enugu bound to continue and that of Anambra to be boycotted?

If elections ever hold in Enugu state then IPOB is finally dead

Na you go go vote am abi/bi?

1 Like

Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Yyeske(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2017
blackhinstan:

Na you go go vote am abi/bi?
There will be election that day and Obiano is winning, call Mazi Ikechukwu on radio Biafra now and let him how you can prepare ofe nsala on that day, ofe nsala is today's topic.
Several people have been calling and giving us their different styles and recipes, let's have yours on radio Biafra
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Yyeske(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2017
blackhinstan:

sabo they may kill you that day with stray bullet
Just as radio Biafra has been lieing with propaganda about soldiers killing people going to vote and that people should have their pens and paper to write down names of people they know and see going to vote. Is that the damn freedom you guys are talking about?
We are not deterred no matter what
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Ejanla07: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Michael004:

e pain dis osun born 5 times head slammer....

1 Like

Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Noneroone(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Enugu state LGA elections takes place on 4th of November 2017, must it be boycotted or not?
IPOB long announced that STARTING FROM ANAMBRA ELECTION voting must be boycotted in Biafraland.
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Yyeske(m): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Noneroone:
IPOB long announced that STARTING FROM ANAMBRA ELECTION voting must be boycotted in Biafraland.
Go listen to radio Biafra biko
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by Yyeske(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Noneroone:
That reminds me about what Chino usually talk about, as in Anambra and others. So the madness must start from here and not in Enugu on the 4th okwa ya? We shall see. Uche Mefor is busy issuing empty threats and curses on ndi Anambra already who dares go out and vote.
We are never deterred and we will show IPOB that we are never toyed with anyhow and called Umu Omambala for nothing.
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by deltaisgreat: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
I know that APC have concluded their rigging plans of importing people from other northern states just to increase their votes and to render the boycott by IPOB non relevant and baseless. APC have already settled the INEC workers and the Northern youths which they will use to achieve their plans. Let everyone be vigilant
Re: Message About Biafra/anambra Election Circulating On Whatsapp by GoldenChiddy: 10:15am On Nov 11, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted within the igbo-British community. Have a look at the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZjPkvP-C8&feature=youtu.be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attempt made to arrest Prophet Issa El'buba By DSS Foiled / Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor / Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.