Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,156 members, 7,880,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years (3334 Views)

No Need To Panic Over Removal Of PMS Subsidy Says NMDPRA / Customs Intercepts 30,000 Litres Of PMS In Lagos, Way To Benin Republic / Jubilation In Adamawa As Buhari Defeats Atiku In Polling Unit (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by saintade01(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2020
Jubilation in the South South as Calabar port takes delivery of four shiploads of PMS. Help in decongesting Lagos, first in 30 years. Great!

ALSO

WorldStage Newsonline– The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) on Thursday confirmed that three ships laden with Wheat, Butane gas and others are awaiting anchorage at the Delta Ports.

The NPA disclosed in its daily publication, ‘shipping position’ said the vessels were: Remi: MV African Jacaranda and MT LPG Laperouse and they are awaiting anchorage at the Escravos and Koko anchorage.

“Two of the vessels are to discharge Wheat and Butane gas at Escravos and Koko anchorage respectively, while the other is at the Escravos for maintenance,” the publication stated.

The Authority said that six ships laden with fuel and others were waiting at the Fair bouy to discharge products.
The publication also stated that nine vessels laden with fuel, bitumen, steel billet and other products were being expected at the Delta ports between May 22 and May 30.

“NPA made three declarations on MT Matrix S Ilu, MT St Ilhaam and S L Aremu all laden with PMS on Thursday,” the authority stated.

https://www.worldstagegroup.com/nigeria-npa-confirms-three-vessels-with-wheat-butane-gas-others-await-anchorage-at-delta-ports/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by Benevento(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2020
Audio shiploads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by allcomage: 4:57pm On May 24, 2020
They supposed to be mourning. What happened to the refineries in the niger delta that would have employed thousands if they were working. This fulani economic mismanagement has grounded Nigeria.
Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by Nonsoboy4life(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2020
To me is more of jubilation for south east because south east will be the highest beneficiary and north east too.... Calabar to Ebonyi state is less than two hours and the rest of the east will connect from there..and since Enugu is close to Ebonyi it means Enugu too will benefit more and other south eastern states being more closer than places like Edo, Delta, Bayelsa..win win

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by CodeTemplar: 5:11pm On May 24, 2020
What held them for so long. This is self appraisal in a way.
Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by Macphenson: 5:31pm On May 24, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by vedaxcool(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2020
Where are those children of perdition, hate and envy quoting me like they are the Satan's apprentice of regression? Is this another GEJ started it tomfoolery or what?

PMB activated warri port and now he has further reduced strain on Lagos ports and Ibadan express. Yet beggars who follow PDP pandemic of 16 years will say nothing is happening because money is not shakunating awon weere this is what they mean by money is shakunating

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by vedaxcool(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2020
Amarabae:
it will be demonized by south west media .
watch out,
not hating, just saying the bitter Truth

Just saying the bitter hate you mean. I know it is the same SW that keeps teaching your governors looting and how to tribalised their prosecution. Your eyes never clear yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by DanseMacabre(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2020
Wow. Good news.

At least the South South can begin to enjoy small dividends of their oil before the boom is finally over.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by Amarabae(f): 5:46pm On May 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by Amarabae(f): 5:46pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by vedaxcool(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
allcomage:
They supposed to be mourning. What happened to the refineries in the niger delta that would have employed thousands if they were working. This fulani economic mismanagement has grounded Nigeria.
[/s]

I have never seen this lack of shame in my life, Your Son and brother did Ijaw/Igbo Mismanagement Shay? That is why he kept giving criminals in the ND and beyond contracts rather than repairing the refineries! Azikiwe of Bayelsa did not give you job despite having access to the largest sums of money in our democratic history yet he did nothing but enabled stealing and empowered criminals yet you lack any iota of shame but to complain about things that he woefully failed to do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by DanseMacabre(m): 5:54pm On May 24, 2020
allcomage:

Ordinarily I'm morbidly anti-Buhari, but this your comment is totally off point. Why didn't GEJ, a bonafide SS president do anything about the dearth of refineries in his region abi na Buhari tie him hand

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by Goldeno(m): 6:31pm On May 24, 2020
Great news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by Yobabad: 6:44pm On May 24, 2020
Owners and distributors of brown roof in Nigeria will not like this

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by Yobabad: 6:46pm On May 24, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Ordinarily I'm morbidly anti-Buhari, but this your comment is totally off point. Why didn't GEJ, a bonafide SS president do anything about the dearth of refineries in his region abi na Buhari tie him hand
wetin concern you? Olurubuku
Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by kiddkash(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2020
vedaxcool:
Where are those children of perdition, hate and envy quoting me like they are the Satan's apprentice of regression? Is this another GEJ started it tomfoolery or what?

PMB activated warri port and now he has further reduced strain on Lagos ports and Ibadan express. Yet beggars who follow PDP pandemic of 16 years will say nothing is happening because money is not shakunating awon weere this is what they mean by money is shakunating
if some one is so good, people don't speak out for them. their achievements do
Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by vedaxcool(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2020
kiddkash:

if some one is so good, people don't speak out for them. their achievements do

Laughs in ipob wickedness and envy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by kiddkash(m): 8:04pm On May 24, 2020
vedaxcool:

Laughs in ipob wickedness and envy
actually I'm not.

I just think like any rational Nigeria without emotions or being biased
Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by Ayo8(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2020
Piracy wrecked calabar port...south south are their own problem.
Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by Mathiasa(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2020
If it's real, it a big plus to this government, how can we have sea ports and they have been domant for decades?
Am seriously happy hearing this news because I live in Apapa. I pray this reduces the traffic here.
Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by slivertongue: 9:12pm On May 24, 2020
it shall be permanent.
Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by vedaxcool(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
kiddkash:

actually I'm not.

I just think like any rational Nigeria without emotions or being biased
[/s]

Re-read your post and tell whether there is sense in it.
Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by Oyiboman69: 9:43pm On May 24, 2020
Covid redemption...

Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 24, 2020
Developers can know relocate to yeast and leave Lagos for us.
Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by Oksman(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2020
vedaxcool:

Sorry to tell you that you are one of them.
Your comments on this forum makes you no different from them.
Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by vedaxcool(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
Oksman:

Sorry to tell you that you are one of them.
Your comments on this forum makes you no different from them.
[/s]

E pepper am pass anything.
They are always saddened by good news that they will jump at any derailment.
Re: Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years by iluvdonjazzy: 9:54pm On May 24, 2020
Picture or IDONBELIEVE IT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Happened To Vice President Of Nigeria (osinbajo) / Some Part Of River State Comply With Biafra Day Sit At Home Order - Pics / LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.