Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,474 members, 7,964,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:25 AM

Guys Beware Of These Artificial Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware Of These Artificial Women (637 Views)

Guys Beware Of This New Sympathy Scam In Town / Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires / Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Beware Of These Artificial Women by omoguess: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2017
Sometime i wonder why some women are so artificial from head to toe. Including breast and VG. Why on earth will a woman want her V to be seen by everyone...

Re: Guys Beware Of These Artificial Women by iamJ(m): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2017
if you like wear brain self

My own is dont be ugly, poor and razz
Re: Guys Beware Of These Artificial Women by Skyfornia(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2017
Oh lawd! How did we get here? This world is no longer sane.
Re: Guys Beware Of These Artificial Women by shinarlaura(f): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2017
Op u forgot "buttock " grin

This is foolishness. Now u use of all those to attract a man and when u re finally unclad infront of him, what next? undecided... the man will be shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys Beware Of These Artificial Women by Prefola: 9:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Just so so bad!!! you forgot the most common amongst them 'yashpad'...
The most dishearthening part of it all is that they won't wash/take care of it....shior!!! i just dislike girls with fake lives...
#teamnatural
Re: Guys Beware Of These Artificial Women by sinaj(f): 10:02am On Nov 02, 2017
Nice bra grin
Re: Guys Beware Of These Artificial Women by nrexzy: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Hoe hustle
Re: Guys Beware Of These Artificial Women by omoguess: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2017
After luring a man with all these, wont she still take them off in the presence of the man

(1) (Reply)

13 Yr Old School Pupil Runs Away With Boyfriend In Search Of Fun | Photos / I Need New Friends! / What's Your Own Definition Of Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.