Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,838 members, 7,898,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires (3623 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by HEAVEN4444: 4:58pm On May 13, 2021
Women born on full moon days are energy and soul and prosperity vampires. you will notice that her success and vitality will start to increase while you slowly turn into a vegetable and all your success dwindles. e get why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by benjanjo1: 5:01pm On May 13, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Women born on full moon days are energy and soul and prosperity vampires. you will notice that her success and vitality will start to increase while you slowly turn into a vegetable and all your success dwindles. e get why.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?
Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by HEAVEN4444: 5:03pm On May 13, 2021
benjanjo1:

spiritual world consultation
Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by benjanjo1: 5:12pm On May 13, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
spiritual world consultation

Indeed. Whom did you consult exactly?!
Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by HEAVEN4444: 5:45pm On May 13, 2021
benjanjo1:

Indeed. Whom did you consult exactly?!
The spirit world
Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by Salir5: 5:47pm On May 13, 2021
shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by benjanjo1: 6:06pm On May 13, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
The spirit world

Who in the spirit world?!
Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by HEAVEN4444: 6:11pm On May 13, 2021
benjanjo1:

Who in the spirit world?!
the spirit world is information not people

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by SweetVibe: 6:25pm On May 13, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
How do we recognise this kind of women, what are the signs

5 Likes

Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by Cerebellum: 6:28pm On May 13, 2021
The return of Kolo OP part 1grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by HEAVEN4444: 6:33pm On May 13, 2021
SweetVibe:

How do we recognise this kind of women, what are the signs
you just ask for her date of birth and then we will compute it into the universal astrological clock to find out if there was a full moon on the day she was born. these spirits come down to earth during full moon.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by SweetVibe: 6:48pm On May 13, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
you just ask for her date of birth and then we will compute it into the universal astrological clock to find out if there was a full moon on the day she was born. these spirits come down to earth during full moon.
Please I notice one thing about me, I always go through struggle if I want to achieve anything myself BUT the bigger things that come to me always come without my effort but they dont last long, and it always vanish when I start having dreams of seeing witchest. All my money, achievement and relationship always vanish those periods

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by HEAVEN4444: 7:12pm On May 13, 2021
SweetVibe:

Please I notice one thing about me, I always go through struggle if I want to achieve anything myself BUT the bigger things that come to me always come without my effort but they dont last long, and it always vanish when I start having dreams of seeing witchest. All my money, achievement and relationship always vanish those periods
yeah its like fetching water with a basket. its a curse. it has to be removed

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by thatsleepboy1: 7:15pm On May 13, 2021
This one is here to mislead pple just like what gofuckyourself came to do late last year.

Be deceiving gullible pple and hey sweetvibe the guy has nth good to offer you at all. You'll notice that he'll talk to some pple and skip some pple just like what gofuckyourself did last year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by HEAVEN4444: 7:19pm On May 13, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
This one is here to mislead pple just like what gofuckyourself came to do late last year.

Be deceiving gullible pple and hey sweetvibe the guy has nth good to offer you at all. You'll notice that he'll talk to some pple and skip some pple just like what gofuckyourself did last year.
go back to sleep boy
Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by thatsleepboy1: 7:23pm On May 13, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
go back to sleep boy

Be dreaming. I've learnt about this stuff and I know some things. So stop letting yourself to be used by Ashtaroth and her like.
Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2021
May 26 2021 is another blood moon day..check valentine202dotnet for more on this subject matter
Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by HEAVEN4444: 7:38pm On May 13, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Be dreaming. I've learnt about this stuff and I know some things. So stop letting yourself to be used by Ashtaroth and her like.
ASH-TAR-ROT. interesting that you will think i will allow myself to be used by the spiritual walking dead zombie called ASH-TAR-ROT.

Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by thatsleepboy1: 7:59pm On May 13, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
ASH-TAR-ROT. interesting that you will think i will allow myself to be used by the spiritual walking dead zombie called ASH-TAR-ROT.

You see your stupid life calling Ashtaroth a spiritual walking dead zombie when in reality she's not close to that. Idiat
Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by HEAVEN4444: 8:00pm On May 13, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

You see your stupid life calling Ashtaroth a spiritual walking dead zombie when in reality she's not close to that. Idiat
well listen here zombie, to you ash-tar-rot may be a goddess but to me she is a zombie. i align with A-MUN.
Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by benjanjo1: 8:34pm On May 13, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
the spirit world is information not people

Smh! Do you even understand what you are doing?
Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by HEAVEN4444: 8:36pm On May 13, 2021
benjanjo1:

Smh! Do you even understand what you are doing?
why are you asking me all these questions ? whats your motive ?
Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by benjanjo1: 8:42pm On May 13, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
why are you asking me all these questions ? whats your motive ?

To find out the truth
Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by HEAVEN4444: 10:56pm On May 13, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Mister Amun weldone. Gofuckyourself spotted. Kindly go on your scamming spree.
alright you are done
Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by CheedyJ(m): 12:14am On May 14, 2021
Stop smoking weed you won’t hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:26am On May 14, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

Dude is right and I’m someone that’s connected with paranormal stuffs. People born on full moon are mostly ogbanje, emere and any kind of spiritual person. Cos on this full moon is when witches gathers for meeting cos that’s their source of light during the meetings! If you don’t believe me just take a sit until something called inside life hit you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by HEAVEN4444: 7:59am On May 14, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Dude is right and I’m someone that’s connected with paranormal stuffs. People born on full moon are mostly ogbanje, emere and any kind of spiritual person. Cos on this full moon is when witches gathers for meeting cos that’s their source of light during the meetings! If you don’t believe me just take a sit until something called inside life hit you!
yup you are very correct bro. totally correct

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by HEAVEN4444: 8:33am On May 14, 2021
let me also say that this post is sexist because its a clickbait however this also applies to men who are born on fullmoon. They will destroy your destiny and ground your destiny down to a halt. a good example is DONALD TRUMP the supposed president of the free world. He is born on a full moon day. Under his control of the world was the whole globe grounded to a standstill halt by covid 19 virus. The whole world was thrown into the abyss and grounded to a staggering halt. e get why. the guy na Fullmoon wizard

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by Nobody: 8:40am On May 14, 2021
benjanjo1:

D Question U Should Av Asked Him Is How Did He Arrive At This Confusion?
Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by wickedtuna: 12:09pm On May 14, 2021
I think what most dont understand about the spiritual realm is that its simply a stream of information, like your internet but your mind is the access key.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill / Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian / His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.