Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,173 members, 7,913,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:03 AM

My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill (3632 Views)

I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
I AM FVCCKING FURIOUS RIGHT NOW!!
This is one of the moments where i'm typing with so much pressure in my breathing cavities! Pls this is not the right time for unnecessary comments and arguementative essays, i'm speaking to those feminist sluutts on this forum!

My sisters came back from school yesterday very very late, i mean about 9pm because of the massive rain and the traffic it caused. My sisters take public transports so they were greatly affected. Honestly before i even continue, i already knew before hand that our messed up birthgiver has always been looking for legitimate ways to stop my sisters' schooling, she would use her education to threaten her for every fault and because my sisters love school so much, most times they would cry because apart from me, the only place they get to stay mentally free was with their classmates! My sisters are so brilliant, they both of them top their respective classes every year! Thats how intelligent they are and they are both in the science!

Still Typing
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by MITCHELL96: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hmmm, Nawa oo, God forbid such mother in my life... undecided
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
I meant in the science departments, the older one so love mathematics? she loves it so much she actually has a seperate notebook for jotting down mathematical formulars! If for any reason she takes the second highest score in mathematics, its a big reason for concern.

But does that biittch thats responsible for their being care? is she even aware? instead she gives very stupid and inconsiderate speeches like 'You Go Read Book, Book Go Read You' or 'Where Will Reading Of Books Take You To?' can you imagine the rubbish??

Well back to the main story, their mother came back and heard the news of their late homecoming, instead of first of all confirming their welbeing, she jumped straight to 'Sebi Is School That Make You Come Home Late Like This' GOD! She was just so desperate to diminish schooling before them!

She started again and my sisters especially the older one of course started crying again because once again their birthgiver has reminded them how shaky finishing their secondary school was!

Still Typin
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Boomboost(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bro, hustle carry you and your sisters out of there. That's the cure to her toxicity.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
They were forced to stay home today and i wasn't even aware until i got home this night that i'm writting all these bullshiitt on nairaland. Actually their mother is the one always taking them along with her since the school is close to her shop so all she had to do was leave the house without them!
Yea! They didn't go to school today, a main schooling day, they are probably going to start writting long notes the next time they go to school so as to meet up with the scheme!

But my mother's biittches and gentlemen, thats really not whats getting me heated up right now, lol. I got into their room and met the older one crying again, i first wondered if it was last night's incident thats still making her teary because first of all she is very emotionally fragile and what passionate kid would feel good not going to school after watching her mates head for school that morning and come back from school later in the evening with smile on their faces?!

Still Typing..
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
Man u gat to controll this SH!T DogsSH!T

You're the man here act-up,,,

Outta yea..
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
But the funny thing is, she said she wasn't crying because of last night's incidence. So i asked what happened, she slowing and smoothly said these with more tears rushing from her eyes: "Mommy Came Back Today With Plenty New Trousers"....After typing her statement right there i literally took i deep breath with my phone in between my legs where i am right now.

This woman just stormed the market today and bought herself trousers that would go a long way in clearing her two daughter's school fees if not completely clear it. And yet she complains everytime saying their school fees and their entire schooling is a burden to her, so how exactly is 6 new trousers helping this burden? Are they supposed to make matters better or worse? Are they for your daughters' sake or for yours or wait, let me rephrase that: Are they for your daughters' sake or for the sake of your multiple male friends? I really don't get it MAN!

GOD! My fingers are literally sweaty and shaky on my screen right now..

Still Typing...

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by EasternActivist: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Problem....

Abeg make una dey marry who value education to avoid this kinda things.

No be just to dey look out for genotype and lab results

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
Look, some things are certain, one of them is that my sisters must finish all their schoolings, i didn't finish, the tendency of my immediate brother furthering is very very low. But as for my sisters, THEY MUST! Not while i am alive, i will double everything and make sure they complete!

Another thing that is very certain is that biittch of a birthgiver not enjoying the fruit of her labour! I SWEAR SHE WILL SUFFER! We would be successful one day but she won't be able to access anything! Thats what she deserves, if she wants anything, she can always go holla at their multiple boyfriends, i recommend oga femi, that one fvvck her in our very living room so i believe he owe some bills according to the feminist hoe's constitution.

I am mysogynistic, i accept, even with my sisters that i'm fighting for but i swear its for the best! FVVCK WOMEN! SINGLE MOTHERS ARE TRASH! Women deserve nothing!! They are only good for the D!!CCK!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by malcom1X: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Where is your Dad in all these things.
Their schooling is putting pressure on her finances. They would be better off in a man's house where they'll be taken care of.

But it seems your mum wants to love-vendor them out to men, hence the trousers she bought.

My advice to you is simple, keep quiet and watch as things unfold. If you don't have the money to save them. Work hard and when you grow up you provide for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Orisirisi
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
malcom1X:
Where is your Dad in all these things.
Their schooling is putting pressure on her finances. They would be better off in a man's house where they'll be taken care of.

But it seems your mum wants to love-vendor them out to men, hence the trousers she bought.

My advice to you is simple, keep quiet and watch as things unfold. If you don't have the money to save them. Work hard and when you grow up you provide for them.
My father is late, 6 years now. We are talking about a widow here. Nothing would keep especially me and my brother with her if my father were alive. My father wasn't perfect but he never slacked in putting us his children FIRST!

I would even say i was the bad kid then because i took so many things for granted, caused so many nuisances but he still never slacked, he never gave up on me, i remember he once started saving for my schooling in benin republic because he thought there were better schools there!....don't get me teary man! Get the fvvck!

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ishilove:
Orisirisi
Pls i'm begging you....pls this is not the time pls...pls....pls
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Ishilove: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Pls i'm begging you....pls this is not the time pls...pls....pls
What did I say?

Orisirisi means 'things are happening'

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ishilove:

What did I say?

Orisirisi means 'things are happening'
Don't play dumb, i'm not stupid! Just don't...pls

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by IceColdVeins(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
My father is late, 6 years now. We are talking about a widow here. Nothing would keep especially me and my brother with her if my father were alive. My father wasn't perfect but he never slacked in putting us his children FIRST!

I would even say i was the bad kid then because i took so many things for granted, caused so many nuisances but he still never slacked, he never gave up on me, i remember he once started saving for my schooling in benin republic because he thought there were better schools there!....don't get me teary man! Get the fvvck!
bro I feel your pains.Your sisters are in what class?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
IceColdVeins:
bro I feel your pains.Your sisters are in what class?
SSS2 and 3

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by AmgMakanaki(m): 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
I can feel your pains. By the way, are you in your 20s yet ?
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
I can relate to this.
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
AmgMakanaki:
I can feel your pains. By the way, are you in your 20s yet ?
Yes why?
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sefiuu:
I can relate to this.
But i just have this certainity that yours is not as bad as mine, not even close
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
May God see you through, I feel your pain but you need to draw some strength for your younger ones.Parenthood isn't for everybody
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by ParpahSeventy: 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
Don't let this happenings get into your mind.
The society especially Nigeria is filled with a lot of ills.
The energy used in hating and ruminating on pains will drain you.
Clear your head look forward and give your best to succeed.
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
But i just have this certainity that yours is not as bad as mine, not even close
Lol
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by AmgMakanaki(m): 12:03am On Jun 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Yes why?

Man up and careter for your sisters.. Okay. That’s my point to this. God gonna be by your side
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Vickkymanny: 1:46am On Jun 25, 2021
Which kin fvckery of a mom be this one

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Nicklaus619(m): 5:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Oh my God, what kind of stone heart does she has

You guys have really passed through hell from your mum, I can't imagine what u have passed through, I can't. Stand another man that's not my dad holding my mums arm romantically not to talk of having sex with her in our own house, what an abominationnnon.

I could remember how my mum especially will sell almost all her good wrappers and judge just to help dad pay up our school fees, because we are much in my family my parent ain't rich but they struggled and today we are all graduates from the highest citadel of learning, so bad that now that money has started coming, my parent ain't here no more to really enjoy the fruit of their hard labour, I miss you so much mum & dad embarassed

Back to you op, I really feel your pains, I want this to act as a motivation for you to hustle hard and take your siblings out of the house before your mum poisons y'all in a bid to reduce the cost of feeding the house.

6 Likes

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by phemmyfour: 6:15am On Jun 25, 2021
Hàáà...Nkan mbè

Where is your father/relations in all these hullabaloo
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by SoftChordz: 7:28am On Jun 25, 2021
Ishilove:
Orisirisi
that's the little words slutttzz & yUselezz Hoz are known for.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2021
SoftChordz:
You can never tell when they are serious or not, and this is a serious situation so i don't even need it

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2021
phemmyfour:
Hàáà...Nkan mbè

TheGidRedpiller:

phemmyfour:
Hàáà...Nkan mbè

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Ishilove: 7:49am On Jun 25, 2021
SoftChordz:
You must be mistaking me for your sisters who are sluts and useless hoes. Tueh, I am not your sister!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). / So Many Ladies Are In Desperate Need Of What This Statue Is Lacking. / How And When Was Your First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.