Stats: 3,192,169 members, 7,946,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill (3660 Views)

I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2021
Nicklaus619:
Oh my God, what kind of stone heart does she has

You guys have really passed through hell from your mum, I can't imagine what u have passed through, I can't. Stand another man that's not my dad holding my mums arm romantically not to talk of having sex with her in our own house, what an abominationnnon.

I could remember how my mum especially will sell almost all her good wrappers and judge just to help dad pay up our school fees, because we are much in my family my parent ain't rich but they struggled and today we are all graduates from the highest citadel of learning, so bad that now that money has started coming, my parent ain't here no more to really enjoy the fruit of their hard labour, I miss you so much mum & dad embarassed

Back to you op, I really feel your pains, I want this to act as a motivation for you to hustle hard and take your siblings out of the house before your mum poisons y'all in a bid to reduce the cost of feeding the house.
Nicklaus619:
Oh my God, what kind of stone heart does she has

You guys have really passed through hell from your mum, I can't imagine what u have passed through, I can't. Stand another man that's not my dad holding my mums arm romantically not to talk of having sex with her in our own house, what an abominationnnon.

I could remember how my mum especially will sell almost all her good wrappers and judge just to help dad pay up our school fees, because we are much in my family my parent ain't rich but they struggled and today we are all graduates from the highest citadel of learning, so bad that now that money has started coming, my parent ain't here no more to really enjoy the fruit of their hard labour, I miss you so much mum & dad embarassed

Back to you op, I really feel your pains, I want this to act as a motivation for you to hustle hard and take your siblings out of the house before your mum poisons y'all in a bid to reduce the cost of feeding the house.
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Ishilove: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You can never tell when they are serious or not, and this is a serious situation so i don't even need it
Getting angry will not solve the problem. You are the man of the house now so what you should do is channel your anger to getting your sisters out of the situation they find themselves. That is what your father would have wanted. They look up to you so wipe their tears and work harder so that they will not be at the mercy of an uncaring mother.

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Vickkymanny:
Which kin fvckery of a mom be this one
Flea from single mothers.
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by phemmyfour: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=TheGidRedpiller post=103068140][/quote] You're fool for using the "f" word on me. Illiterate
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2021
Rozcol:
May God see you through, I feel your pain but you need to draw some strength for your younger ones.Parenthood isn't for everybody
Parenthood isn't for single mothers.

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:54am On Jun 25, 2021
ParpahSeventy:
Don't let this happenings get into your mind.
The society especially Nigeria is filled with a lot of ills.
The energy used in hating and ruminating on pains will drain you.
Clear your head look forward and give your best to succeed.
A huge part of me just wants to make her suffer, and i will accomplish that.
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Oh guys pls give some attention to the thread in my signature. I sell uk used iphones at very affordable prices and we deliver nationwide. You get to review the phones in front of our agents at the point of purchase before you pay any money.
Check in the thread pls.
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Getting angry will not solve the problem. You are the man of the house now so what you should do is channel your anger to getting your sisters out of the situation they find themselves. That is what your father would have wanted. They look up to you so wipe their tears and work harder so that they will not be at the mercy of an uncaring mother.
You just talked about 6/10 of what i have already planned out
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2021
phemmyfour:
You're fool for using the "f" word on me. Illiterate
I just requoted the reply i gave someone who asked a similar question and quoted your question alongside so i don't have to retype. i wasn't really replying you, maybe you should just learn how this forum works before fully using it. Don't stress me.
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Ishilove: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
In addition, we live in the internet age. Find something they can do in their spare time which can give them small change to put in their pockets and piggy bank. It will teach them so start learning to be independent.
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by SoftChordz: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You can never tell when they are serious or not, and this is a serious situation so i don't even need it
hahaha see them team work hard, pray hard, do fasting. No mind all these idiots they will never give u something precise and practical. Lots of bastards here that ain't willing to show u how it works or what they do to make money, all they say is trash like those up there.

bro never ever take hoez serious in anything.. don't even mind what they type or the shitt that comes out of their mouth just like the how that was saying orisirisi... She has nothing upstairs, relaxer and hairdressers don't torture her brain finish. Just hustle bro, only money can save u, the govt don't give a Bleep abt u, no one cares about u in this world except probably ur sisters n few bloods wey fit no reach 20 but u have to care abt u n ur sisters. See the kingdom of God suffereth violence and violence taketh it by force. Look around what are Boyz doing to make mad dough to take very good care of themselves? Don't do juju or blood money but use ur brain and skills. Ur own car or house de wait for u to come carry am one day. Save ur sisters.

Most people here will be saying trash like find work, teach this, learn that and all sorts of nonsense. No mind Dem na ppl style. Send me email bro make we reason it matter. Once ur smart you go de alright if u focus n dedicate time to things. Email me
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by SoftChordz: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Ishilove:

You must be mistaking me for your sisters who are sluts and useless hoes. Tueh, I am not your sister!
hahahaha what else stank b!+©h ? Say something else I bet mother will be next right? UG\¥ m@rmo$€t

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by SoftChordz: 8:38am On Jun 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
folks will be telling u things u already know and doing like u haven't been doing anything or don't have common sense. Common sense stipulates that you'll do what you're already doing, like ur not already working hard/trying to work hard or to help ur sis Dem.

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Issues2(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2021
EasternActivist:
Problem....

Abeg make una dey marry who value education to avoid this kinda things.

No be just to dey look out for genotype and lab results
Lol �� funny but true if a woman is bad she is bad she can destroy d whole family men look before u marry for d sake of ur future children

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Ishilove:

In addition, we live in the internet age. Find something they can do in their spare time which can give them small change to put in their pockets and piggy bank. It will teach them so start learning to be independent.
Stop talking like you care sis

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Heartdanny(f): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Sorry bro but not all mothers are like Ur mum. I was told my father died when I was 2yrs and our first child was 12yrs he just entered jss1. My mum and my stepmother made sure we went to sch. My setpmum never had a child so we were her children.
My setp mum became the father of the house making sure there is food on our table and my mum made sure our educational needs were meant. It was not easy on both of them cos I know how neighbors use to laugh at them cos they where not able to buy new clothes and wrappers.
When my two brothers finished sec sch, cos of lack of money they could not go to uni they started working in a company and with their help the remaining three of us where able to go to uni.
I want to tell you to man up and be the father of that house like my brother bacame at the age of 18. Look for any legit work that can put money in your pocket and start taking care of siblings in any way you can before your mum will start giving them to men to make more money.
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Issues2:

Lol �� funny but true if a woman is bad she is bad she can destroy d whole family men look before u marry for d sake of ur future children
Or better still don't get married

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Issues2(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Or better still don't get married
hahahaha for waiting na infact I don marry self

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Issues2:
hahahaha for waiting na infact I don marry self
I'm so sorry bro
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by fineberry(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2021
Some parent though... Hmm. Op all will be well.
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2021
fineberry:
Some parent though... Hmm. Op all will be well.
It already is.
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2021
If you need an iphone, check the thread in my signature. I sell at cheap prices.Thats the only support i need from anyone right now.
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Ishilove: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Stop talking like you care sis
Whatever. You have a lot of growing up to do, but while we are waiting for that, take some of the suggestions that have been made.

Good luck.
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by lovchalice(f): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2021
AMEN to that
AmgMakanaki:

Man up and careter for your sisters.. Okay. That’s my point to this. God gonna be by your side
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by iInjureHerYansh: 11:03am On Jun 25, 2021
Ishilove:

You must be mistaking me for your sisters who are sluts and useless hoes. Tueh, I am not your sister!
Nah, he mustn't mistake you for someone else but you really acted a slut this time angry

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Issues2(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I'm so sorry bro
No offense man
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2021
Issues2:
No offense man
Whatever
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2021
Mtcheww
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2021
CharisEleos:
Mtcheww
GET OUT!
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
GET OUT!

SMH.
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by Vickkymanny: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Fvck off LovePeddler!!!
CharisEleos:
Mtcheww

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by sweetshisha: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
I know of two women as heartless as your mum. One was my best friends mother, and the other was a neighbour

Funny thing is outsiders always blame the children due to the fact that these women appeared morally upright In the society

The bitter truth right now is that you can't all go to school with your mums attitude, as a man one of you must sacrifice his Education and comfort to search for job and help you brilliant sisters

This Lady Won The Most Beautiful Female In The World - Do You Believe That? / Pussy Is Too Sweet - I Can Die Because Of Pussy / JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket