Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,446 members, 7,974,828 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:37 AM

My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill (3675 Views)

I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
sweetshisha:
I know of two women as heartless as your mum. One was my best friends mother, and the other was a neighbour

Funny thing is outsiders always blame the children due to the fact that these women appeared morally upright In the society

The bitter truth right now is that you can't all go to school with your mums attitude, as a man one of you must sacrifice his Education and comfort to search for job and help you brilliant sisters
Thats actually another annoying fact! Women would come out in public like the genuine ones and most times even the victims! And the society of course doesn't care! They would all just support her because of her gender! Does the gender really signify innocence and guilt?

And women destroy and cause disaster on a daily basis but who is pay attention? The simps all over the society? Or her fellow biittch who even feel she's right no matter what because she's her fellow gender?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheSourcerer: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I AM FVCCKING FURIOUS RIGHT NOW!!
This is one of the moments where i'm typing with so much pressure in my breathing cavities! Pls this is not the right time for unnecessary comments and arguementative essays, i'm speaking to those feminist sluutts on this forum!

My sisters came back from school yesterday very very late, i mean about 9pm because of the massive rain and the traffic it caused. My sisters take public transports so they were greatly affected. Honestly before i even continue, i already knew before hand that our messed up birthgiver has always been looking for legitimate ways to stop my sisters' schooling, she would use her education to threaten her for every fault and because my sisters love school so much, most times they would cry because apart from me, the only place they get to stay mentally free was with their classmates! My sisters are so brilliant, they both of them top their respective classes every year! Thats how intelligent they are and they are both in the science!

Still Typing
I shoukdnt encourage you but , you can take it out on your mother ,without having to fiddle with her , spend your anger on the hunting and luring, become a predetor ,you already have the drive
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheSourcerer: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thats actually another annoying fact! Women would come out in public like the genuine ones and most times even the victims! And the society of course doesn't care! They would all just support her because of her gender! Does the gender really signify innocence and guilt?

And women destroy and cause disaster on a daily basis but who is pay attention? The simps all over the society? Or her fellow biittch who even feel she's right no matter what because she's her fellow gender?
do message me there is much fun we can talk about.
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by ParpahSeventy: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
A huge part of me just wants to make her suffer, and i will accomplish that.
You have to live first.
Do that with all focus.
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
ParpahSeventy:
You have to live first. Do that with all focus.
Noted
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
TheSourcerer:
I shoukdnt encourage you but , you can take it out on your mother ,without having to fiddle with her , spend your anger on the hunting and luring, become a predetor ,you already have the drive
What drive exactly?
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheSourcerer: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
What drive exactly?
anger towards women and prostitutes in general ,this anger for your mother would automatically hate the female gender especially sluts who repraise what you have seen growning up , dont worry its misdirected anger , it's get calmer as it goes , Ted Bundy, BTK (bind torture kill) One of the most serial killers Gary ridway , Grim sleeper , the Big Ed you should read about him , you have verybsimiler stories , only after his murderous rampage he turned himself In after killing 4-5 people ,but after killing his mom he noticed all his anger was gone , Mothers like yours wreck families not just that move on and get married , they are called black Widows .
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
TheSourcerer:
anger towards women and prostitutes in general ,this anger for your mother would automatically hate the female gender especially sluts who repraise what you have seen growning up , dont worry its misdirected anger , it's get calmer as it goes , Ted Bundy, BTK (bind torture kill) One of the most serial killers Gary ridway , Grim sleeper , the Big Ed you should read about him , you have verybsimiler stories , only after his murderous rampage he turned himself In after killing 4-5 people ,but after killing his mom he noticed all his anger was gone , Mothers like yours wreck families not just that move on and get married , they are called black Widows .
You know ironically i could just be like that serial killer if i had the right resources. But i just don't have that rugged ability in me.
Re: My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill by TheSourcerer: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You know ironically i could just be like that serial killer if i had the right resources. But i just don't have that rugged ability in me.
you don't know if you'lld like icecream until tried first .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video / Beautiful Indigenous Latin American Ladies Show Off Their Tattoos(photos, 18+) / The Dream Man Of Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.