Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork (22539 Views)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Nsukka Urban(photos) / Lagos Will Soon Release Hotlines For Potholes, Quick Road Rehabilitation / Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by chukxie(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Why are bad federal roads in the east not being rehabilitated? Just asking an innocent question

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by talk2percy(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Isorite, all I know is that the federal roads here are nothing to write home about. They are death traps!
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2017
No southeast project. nawa I'm not surprised
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by nwosu35: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2017
OGAMINISTER:

Keep wailing and stressing your heart with hatred

The tarred portion I made reference to is not yet in use, so where did the pothole come from?

I am talking of the standard job done by FG. On the road not the patching done by Gburu Gburu last year....remember FG still pays for it.

I plied the road yesterday nd will ply it again 2moro

Am sure ur father is an ADC to one of these guys, use ur leg Waka go Dia and u that said u will be going through that road today, please try get pics. . . Plzzzzzzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by sunmike065(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2017
H
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by marcelifeh(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2017
What is all this nonsense about? I travelled Abuja to Benin day before yesterday and there was no single work ongoing on that road.

Just Imagine seeing this nonsense when I've not recovered from the suffering of bad road.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by MaziOmenuko: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Nice. You see the quality of work going on there? Its because the contractors are doing a nice work. When a project is awarded to a politician from the north, he does a quality work and that is one of the major reasons why the roads in the north are relatively good.

Now take a look at the work being done by Slok Nigeria Limited owned by Orji Uzor Kalu for a federal govt project in my state, Abia.

Note that the roads are even collapsing while work is still ongoing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by eagleu: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2017
PROPAGANDA all the way!
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by legendte(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2017
agbangam:

U just saw real proof but u guys always choose to wail. Go out der and confirm ursef since u don't believe d Op. Der are so many roads over 200 roads left un-done by d Looting party (PDP) despite making lots of monies from oil boom.This present govt. is seriously working on roads all over d Country despite d drop in oil price.
We shud try to ecourage dem not always attacking which is now d trade mark of sympathizers of Looters.
I am sure you have never travelled out of the country for once. The bar is so low. What is there to be celebrated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by ajahinnousa(m): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2017
so what they are trying to prove is that all the roads in the southeast is good,not even one road to construct or rehabilitate in the east region,that means buhari government s for the north,by the north and to the north,

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2017
OP Can you show us pictures of FG projects in enugu, imo,abia, rivers and cross river.
Dont bother, there are none!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by simols(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2017
Three gbosa for president buari and fasola!!! Well done sirs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by GavelSlam: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2017
ajahinnousa:
so what they are trying to prove is that all the roads in the southeast is good,not even one road to construct or rehabilitate in the east region,that means buhari government s for the north,by the north and to the north,

That's what the youth told us on this forum in 2015.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by Fideo(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2017
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria. #PMB till 2022

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by bid4rich(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2017
They should do quick and begin go jare!

Na now day break abi?

Because 2019 is coming they are now using fire-brigade approach to do some elephantie work

That one no go work rara. In fact the one that was done during Jonathan was greater yet we he was defeated.

Therefore, trick me once, shame on you but trick me twice, shame on me
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by agbangam: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2017
raker300:
i am currently in the south east.

I seldom shuttle thru these roads almost on a daily..

I can categorically state: no federal road in the east is motorable..

States are intervening in rehabilitation of these roads Wch is why most fed. Road have the “special intervention on federal road” sign.

You should be the one to go out and find proof..those pictures could be of Ghana for all we know

So u want to blame PMB for dat rite The last Administration made so much money from oil boom and ur people SE dominated GEJ govt yet dey cudn't repair or construct new roads in their region yet u guys still voted dat demonic party PDP. PMB cannot kill himsef biko, he trying hard to fix d important ones including 9th mile in Enugu n so many others. Give PMB 8yrs and so many roads including dat in ur SE will become motor-able

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2017
this nonchalant attitude of the FG concerning the south east is what is fueling the activities of ipob and others, after some idiots will be screaming one Nigeria, LOOK AT IT.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by erico2k2(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2017
OGAMINISTER:

Keep wailing and stressing your heart with hatred

The tarred portion I made reference to is not yet in use, so where did the pothole come from?

I am talking of the standard job done by FG. On the road not the patching done by Gburu Gburu last year....remember FG still pays for it.

I plied the road yesterday nd will ply it again 2moro
No need to fight take pic to cement ur argument
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by naijaboy756: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2017
YOU CAN NEVER PUT A LAMP IN DARKNESS WITHOUT NOTICE..

Under PDP, Nigeria was a 'construction site"

You see workers of various construction companies trooping to work in their various vehicles and trucks just like it is currently in Dubai.

But under the wicked government, who even knows if the companies still exist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by bams2999(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2017
good work ,mr president
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by anonimi: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2017
agbangam:
U just saw real proof but u guys always choose to wail. Go out der and confirm ursef since u don't believe d Op. Der are so many roads over 200 roads left un-done by d Looting party (PDP) despite making lots of monies from oil boom.

Stop blabbing about what you don't know.
APC has taken over the worst elements of PDP starting with Ebola Owu.
Shine your eyes and stop spewing trash. Abeg leave trash for LAWMA o jare.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by bmos(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2017
luvinhubby:
This govt that has not concluded a single road project in 30 months despite borrowing over ₦7 trillion, is here showing us pictures of patch patch work on 4 roads as achievement.

Why is Nigeria cursed with irresponsible leaders?

You never fail to associate bad with whatever fellow human does. You like negative criticism so how can good things happen your way?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2017
arab contractors are on the umuahia - ph section of the enugu -ph road but,their work is erratic at best.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by 2shure: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2017
aft 2 monthz
u will see pot holes and patch patch.
lag ibadan na example

how long wud be keep going backwards
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by tonguengineer(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2017
agbangam:

U just saw real proof but u guys always choose to wail. Go out der and confirm ursef since u don't believe d Op. Der are so many roads over 200 roads left un-done by d Looting party (PDP) despite making lots of monies from oil boom.This present govt. is seriously working on roads all over d Country despite d drop in oil price.
We shud try to ecourage dem not always attacking dem which is now d trade mark of sympathizers of Looters and IPob terrorist.
Mumu
After 30months and road is always in the budget

Na me suppose do am before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by tonguengineer(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2017
agbangam:

We shud try to ecourage dem not always attacking dem which is now d trade mark of sympathizers of Looters and IPob terrorist.
Mumu
After 30months and road is always in the budget

Na me suppose do am before?

A cursed government

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by tolguy(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2017
nnokwa042:
Later some useless fools will ask what is oil if not for oil money is it cow money they will use in constructing roads?
i think na oil money builds g7 con3 and d lyk of china,Malaysia etc

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by KEVIND: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2017
luvinhubby:
This govt that has not concluded a single road project in 30 months despite borrowing over ₦7 trillion, is here showing us pictures of patch patch work on 4 roads as achievement.

Why is Nigeria cursed with irresponsible leaders?

I have asked myself so many times why the so called 'irresponsible Leaders' emerges in every administration since independence. Overtime I came to the conclusion that we don't have irresponsible Leaders rather what we have are irresponsible and docile Followers and subjects.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 03, 2017
what of ikorodu-sagamu road ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Asks Buhari To Send Soldiers To Ogun For Election / Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed / Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.